Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

Section2

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear more deflection from you righties. "YEAH BUT BLM!"
The video you posted is a problem and has been universally rejected on this board. Sorry, you lose again.

stocker08

Reaction score
The video you posted is a problem and has been universally rejected on this board. Sorry, you lose again.
Your "yeah but"s really sell that you care. Oh wait. Nope. Just more pathetic defelction.

But jot it down in your imaginary wins notebook. In reality....you have by far the worst record on the OTB. Very sad.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The DC mayor, who's one of the most liberal mayors in the country. Trump tried to ramp up protection, the local liberal politicians refused. History repeats itself, again and again. Wheeler, Frey, etc. Did she make that call on her own, or was it influenced by more powerful libs in D.C? We don't know.
The DC Mayor cannot call in the National Guard. Try again

STPGopher

Reaction score
I know they are different. My question remains “why did the Capitol police turn down help before Jan 6 and again on Jan 6?” Just read Bad’s post from the head of the House committee that oversees the Capitol police and I am glad he is asking the same questions. The Capitol police aren’t to blame for what happened, but there was a huge failure there in protection. It needs to be discussed and it needs to be learned from.
Okay, fair enough. I have heard that who and when is part of the investigation.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Like I said, get out. No one wants you here. You provide literally no value to anyone on the forum.

I'm sure you'll fit in better at 4chan or Parler.
Can I get you a kleenex or something?

jamiche

Reaction score
The straw man king!
No straw man, melvin yabut. You have attempted to minimize, yabut and BLM/antifa this insurrection since 1/6. Just own and enjoy the insurrection, mel. It's everything you have advocated for years: maximum freedom and minimum gubmint. Really, maximum freedom establishes complete dominion over gubmint, by any means necessary.

If you publicly acknowledge the aforementioned intellectual basis for your support of the death, destruction and attempted overthrow of one branch of the US gubmint by another branch, then we can pretend you aren't a complete sucker.

Nax5

Reaction score
Because this is the land of differing opinions and crying about it won't help. :)
You don't have a genuine opinion on most things. You're just a troll. That's the difference.

You have a lot in common with the capitol protesters. Hanging out in places you're not welcome haha.

MennoSota

Reaction score
If the guy comes forward now he still has time for Trump to pardon him. He's probably a very fine person who made a little mistake.
It was a mostly peaceful riot...:rolleyes:
Kinda like Minneapolis and Portland and Dallas and...
No doubt the city council of Washington DC will work to defund the police after this incident.
It's time for everyone to get this straight. Evil people who support radical ideas are found in many political spectrums. Hopefully the person(s) who killed this man is/are caught and sent to prison for life.

STPGopher

Reaction score
I think it’s possible. I haven’t seen anything that would convince me that it was. I said before the election, everyone I know, including many conservatives and even my racist in law, were fed up with Trump and voting for Biden.
So the presidential election was stolen, and yet Republican Senators and Congressional candidates still won. Also complaints of gerrymandering and voter suppression are unfounded and irrational. Did I get that right?

Section2

Reaction score
So the presidential election was stolen, and yet Republican Senators and Congressional candidates still won. Also complaints of gerrymandering and voter suppression are unfounded and irrational. Did I get that right?
It depends who you’re talking to.

Section2

Reaction score
No straw man, melvin yabut. You have attempted to minimize, yabut and BLM/antifa this insurrection since 1/6. Just own and enjoy the insurrection, mel. It's everything you have advocated for years: maximum freedom and minimum gubmint. Really, maximum freedom establishes complete dominion over gubmint, by any means necessary.

If you publicly acknowledge the aforementioned intellectual basis for your support of the death, destruction and attempted overthrow of one branch of the US gubmint by another branch, then we can pretend you aren't a complete sucker.
Nah. I’ve denounced it repeatedly. It was an idiotic idea with no goal that I can find, and to the extent there was a goal, the riot had the opposite effect, predictably. I’m in favor of secession, nullification, peaceful resistance, non compliance, liberty, etc.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Nah. I’ve denounced it repeatedly. It was an idiotic idea with no goal that I can find, and to the extent there was a goal, the riot had the opposite effect, predictably. I’m in favor of secession, nullification, peaceful resistance, non compliance, liberty, etc.
Why don't you do us all a favor and emigrate to the Badger or Hawkeye boards and leave us alone

USAF

Reaction score
No goal?

Blizzard

Reaction score
The goal was stated forcefully, repeatedly, and openly by POTUS. Violent overthrow of an election.

But you already know that.
Then they'll play the part of the video when he tells the crowd to march peacefully and patriotically to the capital. :)

Blizzard

Reaction score
So now you don't believe LEOs?
Who are they? The only reason this story has gotten any traction whatsoever is from the statement of two unknown law enforcement officials that were quoted.

Wally

Reaction score
Some wanted to kill Congress people or do you think they were lying.

Blizzard

Reaction score
He died from a stroke and you think it was a coincidence and had nothing to do with the beating he took immediately prior?

TROLL.
You're the one who started the thread. You, nor anyone else in the media, have proof that he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Even his family hasn't confirmed that and you call me a troll?

Section2

Reaction score
Some wanted to kill Congress people or do you think they were lying.
Lying, no. Would have actually committed murder? No idea. Kind of doubt it but certainly possible.
People do things as a part of a mob that they would never do as individuals. Which is why mobs are so dangerous.

Top Bottom