Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

Section2

Reaction score
Except they're still mad, still bowing to Trump and seem likely to try again the next time it suits them. What are we supposed to cooperate with them on, exactly?
I was permanently radicalized by what you did with Kavanaugh. Don’t cooperate. You showed your colors on what you’re willing to do if you don’t get your way.

Section2

Reaction score
I watched live coverage all over the dial. But primarily - as I normally do with any news that I tune into for more than 5 seconds - I flip back-and-forth between CNN and FoxNews. I want to see both sides. I can't stand a couple of the people on CNN, that's for sure. But, of course, shows like Hannity are completely unwatchable on Fox. MSNBC? I don't know if I've turned it there in the past 5 years.

I'm sure this doesn't satisfy you (which I couldn't give two shits about), but thanks for asking, Traitor.
Hannity is unwatchable. I’m not sure tv coverage is honest reporting. Had CNN had a camera in a different location with a reporter telling you it is mostly peaceful, I doubt your blood would be boiling. Obviously an extreme example, but you take the point.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Maybe you should read this
Yes, of course it was for political gain. Some sort? You honestly can’t think of how a brutal murder of police would be beneficial for framing Jan 6? Yes, brutal murder is much worse than the guy trapped in the door who would be “sore for a few day”.

First sentence of Biden’s statement this weekend on impeachment mentions the false murder.
Not the lynchpin of the narrative says Jake?

Like pretty much everything Trump, the truth is bad, but it’s just not good enough for the propagandists. You should demand better.
Very well written article. So well written, in fact, that I had to look up the author as the name was familiar. Andrew C. McCarthy is a columnist for the National Review. He famously wrote a book alleging that Obama was advancing a "Sharia Agenda" and another book calling for Obama's impeachment. He defended false claims that the Affordable Care Act would lead to "death panels", and promoted the unfounded theory that Bill Ayers, co-founder of the militant radical left-wing organization Weather Underground, had authored Obama's autobiography. I am afraid that the author lost a little bit of their luster.

That you think that the Times' original statement of Officer Sicknick’s death being tied to a fire extinguisher was part of some sort of devious plot to frame anything speaks of your high character. Do you think that it was purely coincidental that Officer Sicknick died the day after the incident? Note... I am using the word 'incident' to avoid offending you and yours.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Hannity is unwatchable. I’m not sure tv coverage is honest reporting. Had CNN had a camera in a different location with a reporter telling you it is mostly peaceful, I doubt your blood would be boiling. Obviously an extreme example, but you take the point.
Yeah, because I judge everything by one source. Er wait, that's you - Howie.

Section2

Reaction score
Very well written article. So well written, in fact, that I had to look up the author as the name was familiar. Andrew C. McCarthy is a columnist for the National Review. He famously wrote a book alleging that Obama was advancing a "Sharia Agenda" and another book calling for Obama's impeachment. He defended false claims that the Affordable Care Act would lead to "death panels", and promoted the unfounded theory that Bill Ayers, co-founder of the militant radical left-wing organization Weather Underground, had authored Obama's autobiography. I am afraid that the author lost a little bit of their luster.

That you think that the Times' original statement of Officer Sicknick’s death being tied to a fire extinguisher was part of some sort of devious plot to frame anything speaks of your high character. Do you think that it was purely coincidental that Officer Sicknick died the day after the incident? Note... I am using the word 'incident' to avoid offending you and yours.
Ah, so we are going with ad hominem on the author. Any facts in dispute?
i don’t get offended. Had the record been corrected within days, I would chalk it up to an honest mistake. The truth has been known for some time. It can no longer be considered anything but a lie and a cover up. You are simply incapable of looking at the situation objectively. Look, when I first heard a cop was murdered, it wasn’t far fetched at all. A viscous mob is capable of murder, no doubt. But now that it’s a lie, I’m questioning my entire perspective on the riots? What else am I being lied to about?

ecoperson

Reaction score
He wasn’t bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher. If he had stroke after that, you’d have a point. Stress from the event? Reaction to pepper spray? No clue. But none come close to murder. Which is what was alleged.
Do we KNOW that he wasn't hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? I have not seen anything to suggest that he wasn't. I presume that video will emerge identifying the officer and we'll learn more clearly what role this played in his death.

ecoperson

Reaction score
i don’t get offended. Had the record been corrected within days, I would chalk it up to an honest mistake. The truth has been known for some time. It can no longer be considered anything but a lie and a cover up. You are simply incapable of looking at the situation objectively. Look, when I first heard a cop was murdered, it wasn’t far fetched at all. A viscous mob is capable of murder, no doubt. But now that it’s a lie, I’m questioning my entire perspective on the riots? What else am I being lied to about?
I don't see the need to 'cover up' anything because there was nothing nefarious going on. We learned a couple of days later that the officer had died of a stroke. What more do you want?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Lol. Sure about that? Looking back over the last 20 posts would seem to indicate otherwise.

So dishonest.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don’t agree that we were on the brink. Ultimately Trump needed to prove his allegations and couldn’t. A few thousand MAGAs didn’t need proof. The rest of the country did.
but something very unsavory happened last year with covid and the msm and big tech conspiring to remove Trump. Time magazine actually bragged about it. People can feel it. For all the pearl clutching about our #democracy, people can see that maybe there wasn’t mass voter fraud, but certainly powerful people weren’t going to leave it to chance that Trump would be re-elected.
If you want to defeat trumpism and Trump, just do it fairly. Treat him fairly. You can oppose. You can hate. You can resist. Now you have blowback.
Nobody was fair to Trump. Why weren't they fair to Trump. Trump could have won if it weren't for the mean media being unfair to Trump.

Now deuce and the victims are fighting back. And it's everyone else's fault.

howeda7

Reaction score
Of course. Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a supporter. If they claim not to be they are lying.
No. Not everyone. 2 has made it very clear who he is and what he supports over a long period of time. Him rushing in to deflect blame on the insurrectionists and pretzel around is the least surprising thing ever. We know why.

Some Republicans have fully denounced this. Both in Congress and on here. That's good. They are not playing stupid games deflecting and yeahbutting to excuse what happened. But they are about 10-15% of the party. The rest are still all in on Trump.

You're just a fraud trying to pretend you're the neutral referee even while your MAGA hat is covering your eyes.

stocker08

Reaction score
For someone with a blanket opinion of the MSM in general....you sure like to post your far right sources as infallible. lol. If you had any ounce of shame....you'd admit that attacking sources is your (and the other righties) game more than anyone.

Get a little perspective before posting your trash.

howeda7

Reaction score
I was permanently radicalized by what you did with Kavanaugh. Don’t cooperate. You showed your colors on what you’re willing to do if you don’t get your way.
You're so full of it. Gorsuch and Barrett had none of the issues Kavanaugh did. Why? Because they weren't terrible nominees who chose to lie through their teeth repeatedly about stupid things.

"I" didn't "radicalize" you and neither did that one nomination. You went full Trumper all on your own.

stocker08

Reaction score
Do we KNOW that he wasn't hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? I have not seen anything to suggest that he wasn't. I presume that video will emerge identifying the officer and we'll learn more clearly what role this played in his death.
We have one on camera example of an officer hit with a fire extinguisher. At 1:40 of this video. Was that him? I have no idea. Despite this....deuce and the rest are trying to argue that these things didn't happen. WHAT!?

howeda7

Reaction score
For someone with a blanket opinion of the MSM in general....you sure like to post your far right sources as infallible. lol. If you had any ounce of shame....you'd admit that attacking sources is your (and the other righties) game more than anyone.

Get a little perspective before posting your trash.
Is he still posting ZeroHedge like it's a great source?

Spoofin

Reaction score
No. Not everyone. 2 has made it very clear who he is and what he supports over a long period of time. Him rushing in to deflect blame on the insurrectionists and pretzel around is the least surprising thing ever. We know why.

Some Republicans have fully denounced this. Both in Congress and on here. That's good. They are not playing stupid games deflecting and yeahbutting to excuse what happened. But they are about 10-15% of the party. The rest are still all in on Trump.

You're just a fraud trying to pretend you're the neutral referee even while your MAGA hat is covering your eyes.
As I said. You spend hours a day obsessing over Trump and trying to find ‘Trumpers.’ If someone doesn’t agree with you, well then, “you know why”. You said it yourself. You are so far gone that in this thread you have abandoned any desire for accuracy and are trying to attach S2’s push for accuracy to..... wait for it..... Trump. When he says no - you say he is lying. This is the tactic you and other loony lefties use all the time - I don’t like what you are saying so you must be lying.
LOONEY BIRD. D.H.B.

Section2

Reaction score
You're so full of it. Gorsuch and Barrett had none of the issues Kavanaugh did. Why? Because they weren't terrible nominees who chose to lie through their teeth repeatedly about stupid things.

"I" didn't "radicalize" you and neither did that one nomination. You went full Trumper all on your own.
Kavanaugh was a totally boring Supreme Court nominee. A completely mainstream Republican choice. You tried to turn him into a gang rapist. Things that you could never prove or know became “lies” without any evidence at all. You just think they are. Things from high school. It’s the most ludicrous thing I’ve ever seen in politics in my lifetime. Just so blinded by hate and propaganda.

so yeah, it opened my eyes to you and radicalized me against you. Still don’t like trump. Glad Trump is gone. We can do a lot better.

Section2

Reaction score

Hey, that thing you said was a brutal murder? It was a lie.
PRETZEL

FYI I fully denounced the riots immediately after and consistently. Violent protest is unacceptable. So is trying to intimidate lawmakers. It would be nice if you guys had the balls to denounce it when BLM and antifa do the same. Uh oh!! Yeahbut!!

Section2

Reaction score
If they had video of him being bashed in the head, it would have been featured in the impeachment video. It would be on CNN on a loop. Honestly, are you just not much of a thinker?

Section2

Reaction score
I don't see the need to 'cover up' anything because there was nothing nefarious going on. We learned a couple of days later that the officer had died of a stroke. What more do you want?
Nefarious: the lie that he was murdered
Autopsy results: not released, cover up?
Follow up autopsies? Not possible because his body was cremated, apparently over the wishes of his family. Cover up?
at the very least, insiders kept this a secret until after trumps impeachment trial. That’s nefarious.

stocker08

Reaction score
If they had video of him being bashed in the head, it would have been featured in the impeachment video. It would be on CNN on a loop. Honestly, are you just not much of a thinker?
Are these dotards for real? Deuce and spoof going fully in on a BLATANT lie right now?

1:40 in this video has a clear shot of a fire extinguisher being thrown at an officers head.

Good god. Downplay, excuse, deny. That's all these donalds know how to do these days.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I have no idea what you’re talking about. This was my post:
“And btw, I don’t care what the actual weapon was that caused Sicknick‘s death. It was likely due to the rioters or at least the riot. Just like the deaths of many this summer were due to the leftist rioters.”
Nefarious: the lie that he was murdered
Autopsy results: not released, cover up?
Follow up autopsies? Not possible because his body was cremated, apparently over the wishes of his family. Cover up?
at the very least, insiders kept this a secret until after trumps impeachment trial. That’s nefarious.
it’s OK, it had no real effect. Aquittal was In the bag, even when Most GOP Reps thought an officer had been murdered .

Section2

Reaction score
it’s OK, it had no real effect. Aquittal was In the bag, even when Most GOP Reps thought an officer had been murdered .
How many progs on this board would have any clue that this story about this officers murder was false if I hadn’t posted it? Any? It had a huge effect.

Top Bottom