Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

jamiche

Reaction score
See bold. In trying to debunk my point, you confirmed it.
The definition of "murderous" is "capable of or intending to murder; dangerously violent." Ask Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney, AOC or dozens of other legislators if the magats were murderous. Keep hanging in there on your little carve out point, Melvin.

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
But no Dems in modern history have ever injured cops while trying to murder Senators and Congressman.

How do you know he wasn't trying to overthrow the government? One of his last posts was " It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co."

What a hill to die on, "well you proved I was wrong on points A, B, and C, but not D!"

howeda7

Reaction score
But no Dems in modern history have ever injured cops while trying to murder Senators and Congressman.

How do you know he wasn't trying to overthrow the government? One of his last posts was " It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co."

What a hill to die on, "well you proved I was wrong on points A, B, and C, but not D!"
You're dying on a hill of saying 1 mentally ill guy with a grudge and a mob of thousands of coordinated Trump supporters who came to DC on a specified date to "stop the steal" by any means necessary are the same. It's not. But I'm done with this stupid argument.

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
You're dying on a hill of saying 1 guy with a grudge and a mob of thousands of Trump supporters who came to DC on a specified date to "stop the steal" by any means necessary is the same. It's not. But I'm done with this stupid argument.
I responded directly to the content of your post, and provided a direct example countering it. You didn't say "no dem mob in modern history..." it's okay to make mistakes, just learn from them.

howeda7

Reaction score
I responded directly to the content of your post, and provided a direct example countering it. You didn't say "no dem mob in modern history..." it's okay to make mistakes, just learn from them.
Fine. Your edit is accepted. The point of my post was clear without it.

Section2

Reaction score
The definition of "murderous" is "capable of or intending to murder; dangerously violent." Ask Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney, AOC or dozens of other legislators if the magats were murderous. Keep hanging in there on your little carve out point, Melvin.
I can’t ask them, they’ve all been murdered. Was that supposed to be a trick question?

Section2

Reaction score
This is your last chance to clarify your point... are you saying that just because they didn't publish a retraction that this was premeditated theater by the 'left' or MSM for some sort of political gain?

Do you suppose that there is a chance that they didn't release all of the facts on your approved schedule due to an ongoing criminal and civil investigations or to provide the family with privacy.

Does a brutal murder differ substantially from a brutal beating? Were fire extinguishers not thrown? Was this individual officer not hit with one? Were officers not dragged down steps and beaten with the standards of flags?

Your stance on so many topics surrounding this awful day in our history sure makes you look like a supporter.
Maybe you should read this
Yes, of course it was for political gain. Some sort? You honestly can’t think of how a brutal murder of police would be beneficial for framing Jan 6? Yes, brutal murder is much worse than the guy trapped in the door who would be “sore for a few day”.

First sentence of Biden’s statement this weekend on impeachment mentions the false murder.
Not the lynchpin of the narrative says Jake?

Like pretty much everything Trump, the truth is bad, but it’s just not good enough for the propagandists. You should demand better.

Section2

Reaction score
He is a nut and rightfully in jail for life. But he alone not part of a mob attempting to overthrow the government.
It’s ok as long as there weren’t others taking selfie’s.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Not the lynchpin of the narrative says Jake?
That's because, unlike you, SectionTool, I don't have to look around first to see what my "enemies" think about a situation and automatically take an opposite position. I made up my own mind as I watched it on TV as it was unfolding. I watched the entire thing in real time.

I was not sure what was going to happen, was absolutely appalled at the response from Don Trump and incredibly concerned for the fate our our country both on that day and what I knew, even if it ended that day with relative peace - which it did - the problems it foretold long term.

It took a total of ZERO confirmed deaths or injuries for me to draw those conclusions.

I didn't need to check to make sure every detail was correct. I knew enough to know what I thought and nothing has changed since to move me from that view. I couldn't care less how others have used this particular situation or whether or not they got every detail correct. Heck, I'll stipulate to the conclusions you have drawn about the specifics, because it simply is a complete non-factor in my feelings toward the events of that day. You can have it. I don't care. So, you have had it conceded. Now please shut your fucking seditious pie hole.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Here's how I'd sum it up: we were on the brink there back around January 6th. Of what Im not sure. Civil War might be too strong war words but it could have gotten real bad, obviously. Now things are starting to calm down some.

Its no time to grind Republicans' noses in the dirt. A lot of them are decent people, though a lot of them got like MAD. They'll have their day again. Calm down and start to cooperate again at least a little, Old Bob says.

jamiche

Reaction score
I can’t ask them, they’ve all been murdered. Was that supposed to be a trick question?
You failed the vocab quiz, melvin. Remote learning isn't working well for you.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Here's how I'd sum it up: we were on the brink there back around January 6th. Of what Im not sure. Civil War might be too strong war words but it could have gotten real bad, obviously. Now things are starting to calm down some.

Its no time to grind Republicans' noses in the dirt. A lot of them are decent people, though a lot of them got like MAD. They'll have their day again. Calm down and start to cooperate again at least a little, Old Bob says.
I appreciate the tone and sentiment, OldBob. You seem earnest. That said, here's my response: As soon as the jackass Republicans (not all, talking about the jackasses) stand down and stop censuring and all the other seditious nonsense, I'll stand down too. At this point, if someone came at me, they would be sorry they did. I've had enough of these people and they need to be buried. Incidents lesser than what happened on January 6 have started wars - constructed on a massive 4 years, but intense 3 months of lies. It's not really that far-fetched. I was definitely concerned. I'm not just going to forget about it all until it stops.

howeda7

Reaction score

Except they're still mad, still bowing to Trump and seem likely to try again the next time it suits them. What are we supposed to cooperate with them on, exactly?

jamiche

Reaction score
I appreciate the tone and sentiment, OldBob. You seem earnest. That said, here's my response: As soon as the jackass Republicans (not all, talking about the jackasses) stand down and stop censuring and all the other seditious nonsense, I'll stand down too. At this point, if someone came at me, they would be sorry they did. I've had enough of these people and they need to be buried. Incidents lesser than what happened on January 6 have started wars - constructed on a massive 4 years, but intense 3 months of lies. It's not really that far-fetched. I was definitely concerned. I'm not just going to forget about it all until it stops.
It's not going to stop anytime soon. They are in a cult and people who are in a cult don't know they are in a cult. Add radical RW media, radical RW social media, cynical and frightened for their lives politicians, guns and military level weaponry into the mix and it's very, very combustible. This is a far worse threat to our country than OBL ever was.

cncmin

Reaction score
Agree that if the riot had not occurred, he likely would be alive today.

But with the evidence that exists as it does, legally it is going to be almost impossible to pin his death as a murder on any one person, unless there is new, strong evidence that has yet to come out (captain obvious).

Would be interesting if his family will go after Trump in civil court for provoking/inciting the riot. Sure sounds like Mitch McConnell wants that to happen.
The civil lawsuits for this seem to be starting up.

Section2

Reaction score
That's because, unlike you, SectionTool, I don't have to look around first to see what my "enemies" think about a situation and automatically take an opposite position. I made up my own mind as I watched it on TV as it was unfolding. I watched the entire thing in real time.

I was not sure what was going to happen, was absolutely appalled at the response from Don Trump and incredibly concerned for the fate our our country both on that day and what I knew, even if it ended that day with relative peace - which it did - the problems it foretold long term.

It took a total of ZERO confirmed deaths or injuries for me to draw those conclusions.

I didn't need to check to make sure every detail was correct. I knew enough to know what I thought and nothing has changed since to move me from that view. I couldn't care less how others have used this particular situation or whether or not they got every detail correct. Heck, I'll stipulate to the conclusions you have drawn about the specifics, because it simply is a complete non-factor in my feelings toward the events of that day. You can have it. I don't care. So, you have had it conceded. Now please shut your fucking seditious pie hole.
You watched it unfold on the news. CNN? MSNBC?

Section2

Reaction score
Sounds pretty murderous.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Like that the election was fraudulent and that there was mass occurrence of illegal voting taking place?
You continue to make things up on here about others and when exposed for doing so multiple times yesterday alone your response is to point out that Trump was a liar too? Wow Fell - you truly need help.

Wally

Reaction score
There were certainly examples supporting your point. And probably many more that don’t. But the lynchpin was the brutal murder. Key to the narrative and anger. And a lie.
Just an unlucky coincidence, I am sure that guy was going to die that day no matter what had happened. He looked like he was already dead.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Section2

Reaction score

I don’t agree that we were on the brink. Ultimately Trump needed to prove his allegations and couldn’t. A few thousand MAGAs didn’t need proof. The rest of the country did.
but something very unsavory happened last year with covid and the msm and big tech conspiring to remove Trump. Time magazine actually bragged about it. People can feel it. For all the pearl clutching about our #democracy, people can see that maybe there wasn’t mass voter fraud, but certainly powerful people weren’t going to leave it to chance that Trump would be re-elected.
If you want to defeat trumpism and Trump, just do it fairly. Treat him fairly. You can oppose. You can hate. You can resist. Now you have blowback.

Section2

Reaction score
uhhhh, ok? Maybe you should have. Pretty important event. Hopefully there will never be another one!
Luckily there has been a lot of recording devices used to capture events and lots of reporting to read. But I had a different point in mind for Jake.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's because he is, but won't admit it.
Of course. Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a supporter. If they claim not to be they are lying. You are a complete whack job who spends hours a day obsessed with Donald Trump. You have lost all touch with reality and are now just dishonest and sad. Pathetic really.

Pro-Tip: your friends aren’t avoiding you because of COVID.

Section2

Reaction score
Just an unlucky coincidence, I am sure that guy was going to die that day no matter what had happened. He looked like he was already dead.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
He wasn’t bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher. If he had stroke after that, you’d have a point. Stress from the event? Reaction to pepper spray? No clue. But none come close to murder. Which is what was alleged.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You watched it unfold on the news. CNN? MSNBC?
I watched live coverage all over the dial. But primarily - as I normally do with any news that I tune into for more than 5 seconds - I flip back-and-forth between CNN and FoxNews. I want to see both sides. I can't stand a couple of the people on CNN, that's for sure. But, of course, shows like Hannity are completely unwatchable on Fox. MSNBC? I don't know if I've turned it there in the past 5 years.

I'm sure this doesn't satisfy you (which I couldn't give two shits about), but thanks for asking, Traitor.

Top Bottom