Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

Section2

Reaction score
Sicknick's death wasn't the "cornerstone emotional framing" of the riot, Melvin. You had to state it that way so that you could sidestep the truth which was that Sicknick's death was a tragic byproduct of the murderous maga mongrels' attempt to overthrow our government. Remember, you hate our government, governance, order, laws, freedom, taxation, democracy, representation, legitimate protest and police. You love violence and anarchy which is why you steadfastly worship donald. Your lame attempt to misrepresent the meaning of the event is predictable and tedious.
It is and was. I mean, they gave him a special shout out at the Super Bowl. It’s what made you all so emotional. Well, you are emotional all the time. But the moderate Progs. We needed them angry.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It is sometimes misunderstood to mean "fatalities", but non-fatal injuries are also casualties.
Why use the word "casualty", then? Were there actually any deaths?

Wouldn't "injury" be more appropriate? Why doesn't the NFL issue a "Casualty Report"?

Seems the word was carefully selected, to imply deaths without saying it?

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
Why use the word "casualty", then? Were there actually any deaths?

Wouldn't "injury" be more appropriate? Why doesn't the NFL issue a "Casualty Report"?

Seems the word was carefully selected, to imply deaths without saying it?
Lol, take the L.

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
Is the comparison of an officer who died defending the Capitol to an officer that was injured in a BLM riot, a win in your book?
Yep, because that was exactly what I was commenting on, not your habitually incorrect word vomit.

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
I'm more concerned with the overall picture, than a cheap little "win".

So I was asking you to comment on the big picture. Will you?
You didn't seem to concerned with the overall picture going for the cheap win with your wrong definition of casualty that I posted on.

Any lives lost and affected because of violent mob actions are equally terrible, no matter who makes up the mob. It's ridiculous that an opinion like that gets you labeled a racist and a fascist by a large group of people these days.

Section2

Reaction score
Are you insinuating that the original reports of the fire extinguisher were purposeful lies? Just because the autopsy doesn't include death from fire extinguisher doesn't mean that he was wasn't hit by one nor that the blunt force trauma didn't lead to his death. There were videos and reports of fire extinguishers being used against officers so media ran with the story at hand.

You're taking conspiracy to a whole new level IF you are suggesting that this was all part of some 'lefty' plot. What would the purpose of this be... to somehow defame the 'great American Patriots' who shocked the world by storming the Capitol on January 6? The press was trying to piece together information like the rest of us and ran with a story that has since proven to be inaccurate. Please clarify the intent of your post.
There was a very specific leak from Capitol police that turns out to be wholly fabricated. See the NYT description:
2 separate law enforcement officials say he was rushed to the hospital with a bloody gash. How could they be that mistaken?

I had posted this earlier, but here’s the revolver piece that uncovered all this and forced the MSM to retract. I can’t vouch for revolver, but everything is sourced.

jamiche

Reaction score
It is and was. I mean, they gave him a special shout out at the Super Bowl. It’s what made you all so emotional. Well, you are emotional all the time. But the moderate Progs. We needed them angry.
I don’t recall ever going all caps, Melvin. You?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You didn't seem to concerned with the overall picture going for the cheap win with your wrong definition of casualty that I posted on.
I disagree it was, when I mistakenly thought casualty meant fatality. Yes, you did correct me. Thank you.

I still don't agree with using that term, rather than injury, but that's a much more minor point.

Any lives lost and affected because of violent mob actions are equally terrible, no matter who makes up the mob. It's ridiculous that an opinion like that gets you labeled a racist and a fascist by a large group of people these days.
Who was/is labeling you a racist or facist because you think it's bad that a police officer was wounded during a BLM riot, with no further context (like if the officer was doing something illegal, to make up an example .... if you don't know that, there is no reason to assume it, right?) ?

howeda7

Reaction score
Because democratic, activist operatives both in the media and out are some of the most vile, wretched people to ever walk the earth.
Plus it's very hard to believe that the angry mob of Trump cultists chanting "Hang Mike Pence" would ever do such a thing, right? Very fine people.

Wally

Reaction score
But it obviously does matter. Read this thread. How many were sickened and shocked by this lie. Whether you want it to or not, this officers murder was a key emotional argument against the riots. Especially in the hours following when the Viking guy and the selfie folks staying inside the ropes were grabbing attention. Now we have a murder. It is the key. Especially because it also undermines the back the blue narrative. What hypocrites!!

was the riot still a terrible thing? For sure. Violent riots and protest are wrong unequivocally. And more importantly ineffective. But this lie and cover up are a big big deal.
You didn't see enough to realize they didn't give a fuck about cops without one dead?????

Really....
Wow....
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Section2

Reaction score
You didn't see enough to realize they didn't give a fuck about cops without one dead?????

Really....
Wow....
🤮🤮🤮🤮
There were certainly examples supporting your point. And probably many more that don’t. But the lynchpin was the brutal murder. Key to the narrative and anger. And a lie.

ecoperson

Reaction score
There was a very specific leak from Capitol police that turns out to be wholly fabricated. See the NYT description:
2 separate law enforcement officials say he was rushed to the hospital with a bloody gash. How could they be that mistaken?

I had posted this earlier, but here’s the revolver piece that uncovered all this and forced the MSM to retract. I can’t vouch for revolver, but everything is sourced.

To be clear... are you saying that this 'fabrication' in the heat of the moment was intentionally released for some sort of gain? Do you not think the officer getting crushed in the door or the one getting dragged down steps and beaten with the stars and stripes would have been enough?

stocker08

Reaction score
There were certainly examples supporting your point. And probably many more that don’t. But the lynchpin was the brutal murder. Key to the narrative and anger. And a lie.
The lie is what you dotards tell yourself as you cuddle your Trump bears every night. The officer died because of injuries sustained by your deplorable friends. Saying "he wasn't murdered" is like saying that someone who gets shot wasn't killed by the person who fired the gun. They actually died of blood loss....so no fault assigned.

stocker08

Reaction score
To be clear... are you saying that this 'fabrication' in the heat of the moment was intentionally released for some sort of gain? Do you not think the officer getting crushed in the door or the one getting dragged down steps and beaten with the stars and stripes would have been enough?
The donalds are going to ignore everything else. As long as they can convince themselves that there wasn't a fire extinguisher (which there was)......then they can downplay the entire riot as though it never happened. They are only fooling themselves.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Plus it's very hard to believe that the angry mob of Trump cultists chanting "Hang Mike Pence" would ever do such a thing, right? Very fine people.
Kinda like Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon that was chanted at the fairgrounds in Minnesota. Very outstanding citizens there.

Section2

Reaction score
If it was just an understandable mistake in the heat of the moment, why did it take over a month to correct? And only after an obscure website looked into it and started asking questions? How did this heat of the moment mistake make it into the arguments for impeachment?
Yes, I think there is a world of difference between a brutal murder and your other examples. It obviously wasn’t enough.

jamiche

Reaction score
I dunno, melvin. Most patriotic Americans were quite angry about the whole situation. Thousands of murderous magats storming our capitol trying to overthrow the government and kill political leaders. Damaging property, smearing shit on walls, stealing stuff, murdering and injuring people. Nothing like that has happened in centuries in this country. Yup, normal people were pissed off.
If it gives you a woody to have an argument about the possible cause of death of one of the police officer who was there trying to protect what belongs to the American people from you murderous magats, by all means. It's just another beside the point L for you.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
No there are bad people on both sides of the political spectrum. Not sure how you intend to stop all bad people in the entire world without some Minority Report type stuff and arresting people for crimes they are thinking about committing.

your claim was that because they yelled such things they therefore must have been guilty of killing this police officer.

Look at the name calling on this board all because people are anonymous. If these poster had people’s actual names behind it I highly doubt things would be this uncivil. Anonymity makes people bolder than they normally would be and that’s not always a good thing.

stocker08

Reaction score
No there are bad people on both sides of the political spectrum. Not sure how you intend to stop all bad people in the entire world without some Minority Report type stuff and arresting people for crimes they are thinking about committing.

your claim was that because they yelled such things they therefore must have been guilty of killing this police officer.

Look at the name calling on this board all because people are anonymous. If these poster had people’s actual names behind it I highly doubt things would be this uncivil. Anonymity makes people bolder than they normally would be and that’s not always a good thing.
There would be quite a few less Trump worshippers claiming that this is fine.

Section2

Reaction score
I dunno, melvin. Most patriotic Americans were quite angry about the whole situation. Thousands of murderous magats storming our capitol trying to overthrow the government and kill political leaders. Damaging property, smearing shit on walls, stealing stuff, murdering and injuring people. Nothing like that has happened in centuries in this country. Yup, normal people were pissed off.
If it gives you a woody to have an argument about the possible cause of death of one of the police officer who was there trying to protect what belongs to the American people from you murderous magats, by all means. It's just another beside the point L for you.
See bold. In trying to debunk my point, you confirmed it.

howeda7

Reaction score
No there are bad people on both sides of the political spectrum.
Yes there are. But no Dems in modern history have ever injured cops while trying to murder Senators and Congressman and overthrow the government. There's no "both sides" on that one, no matter how much the Trumpsters desperately want their to be.

ecoperson

Reaction score
If it was just an understandable mistake in the heat of the moment, why did it take over a month to correct? And only after an obscure website looked into it and started asking questions? How did this heat of the moment mistake make it into the arguments for impeachment?
Yes, I think there is a world of difference between a brutal murder and your other examples. It obviously wasn’t enough.
This is your last chance to clarify your point... are you saying that just because they didn't publish a retraction that this was premeditated theater by the 'left' or MSM for some sort of political gain?

Do you suppose that there is a chance that they didn't release all of the facts on your approved schedule due to an ongoing criminal and civil investigations or to provide the family with privacy.

Does a brutal murder differ substantially from a brutal beating? Were fire extinguishers not thrown? Was this individual officer not hit with one? Were officers not dragged down steps and beaten with the standards of flags?

Your stance on so many topics surrounding this awful day in our history sure makes you look like a supporter.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Yes there are. But no Dems in modern history have ever injured cops while trying to murder Senators and Congressman and overthrow the government. There's no "both sides" on that one, no matter how much the Trumpsters desperately want their to be.
No argument there. These were bad people and need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Good thing is these people taped themselves committing the crimes so it should be a little easier.

Top Bottom