Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power - per his presser yesterday.

Will You Accept The Results of the Election (ensuring a peaceful transition of power)?

• Yes - unequivocally - realizing that all the ballots may not be counted until after the election.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No - unequivocally - realizing that all the ballots may not be counted until after the election.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

stocker08

Reaction score
Well now that you brought up states rights.

It is not lawful in PA for the that state legislature to decide the electors.

WI law provides no role for their state legislature to pick the electors.

This is simply Trump and his supporters showing their true petulant colors to undermine the legitimacy of BIDEN'S VICTORY - WHAT A SADASS LONG WAY WE ARE FROM AL GORE BEING A TRUE AMERICAN PATIOT WHEN HE CONCEDED AND CONGRATULATED BUSH.
In PA, their SC upheld the decision to allow ballots postmarked by the election date, and received by that Friday at 5p.m. to be counted. The Republican crybabies whined and had tantrums over it and challenged a STATE'S ruling in the U.S. Supreme Court.

The right is faught with frauds, hypocrites, and anti-American fools kowtowing to a dictator.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
In PA, their SC upheld the decision to allow ballots postmarked by the election date, and received by that Friday at 5p.m. to be counted. The Republican crybabies whined and had tantrums over it and challenged a STATE'S ruling in the U.S. Supreme Court.

The right is fraught with frauds, hypocrites, and anti-American fools kowtowing to a dictator.
I'm gonna get so hammered on 1/20

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I'm gonna get so hammered on 1/20
My wife's former teaching partner gave her a chocolate bar in a Biden 2020 wrapper (her husband in active in the DFL). I've asked her when she's going to eat it, and she's not sure. I suggested inauguration day...depending, of course, on who ends up getting inaugurated that day.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
We are at a dangerous point in the history of this nation.

Seriously.

When elections aren't followed, there is no more USA.
The extent to which people are committed to normalizing this or to nervously laughing this off...

People look at Trump's personal calendar, which is empty, and conclude that he's sitting in a dark room, fuming and doing nothing. That's what they HOPE he's doing. The reality is that he's probably actively working a number of angles to retain power.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is absolutely insane. Serious banana republic nonsense.

Honestly, Republicans, have you any shame at all?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is absolutely insane. Serious banana republic nonsense.

Honestly, Republicans, have you any shame at all?

Insane but not the least bit surprising. The MORE insane part is the public and media ignoring, poo-pooing, and normalizing this, which they're going to keep doing until it's beyond the pale or too late to stop. I think this goes past people's ability or willingness to believe or acknowledge.

stocker08

Reaction score
There could be some good that comes out of this. The sane people on the right are going to run away from the lunatics who believe this crap....and are happily cheering while their politicians make a mockery of our democracy.

Let them do it. The crazier they get....the more likely the democrats take the senate in 2022 and fix the wrongs committed by the anti-American clown politicians on the right.

howeda7

Reaction score
When will Republicans grow a spine and end this shit?

Our nation is under attack from our own president.
Apparently never. They're still terrified of him even though he can't do anything to them anymore. The idea that his cult will "punish" them two years from now for simply standing up for democracy is insane. But that's what they're afraid of.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
My wife's former teaching partner gave her a chocolate bar in a Biden 2020 wrapper (her husband in active in the DFL). I've asked her when she's going to eat it, and she's not sure. I suggested inauguration day...depending, of course, on who ends up getting inaugurated that day.
I'm getting shit faced either way.

It will either be joyous NYC or should I jump? NYC

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score

The right is faught with frauds, hypocrites, and anti-American fools kowtowing to a dictator.
States rights?
Republican hippocrites show its only for certain rights.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
They won't do it.
The AZ state legislator who is the spokesperson who that state legislature already is on record as saying that AZ, MI and WI and PA won't do so - without legally proven fraud.

Per my posts state law prevents this specific act in PA and there is no law in WI allowing for it either.

We just had to stay vigilant and ride this out and let them ruin their party in the process.

Wally

Reaction score
The business leaders who run this country will never let Trump stay. They have already been meeting and planning what they will do if he doesn't leave.

Top Bottom