Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power - per his presser yesterday.

Will You Accept The Results of the Election (ensuring a peaceful transition of power)?

• Yes - unequivocally - realizing that all the ballots may not be counted until after the election.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No - unequivocally - realizing that all the ballots may not be counted until after the election.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

howeda7

Reaction score
Republicans are all about election fraud. Same as the marijuana candidate in MN, they will use anything to win, no matter how unethical it is.
The Dems need to form the "MAGA Trump No Masks" or "Vote here to Own Libs" party and run some sham candidates.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Well, that didn't last long.

You're welcome! It was clearly the Facebook message i sent (oh yes i did!) to Palmer that changed this around. LoL.

I was actually rather shocked that i was able to send one direct without any privacy settings to block me preemptively. Who'da thunk?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
So is this pretty much the "all things coup" thread? Should we put it all right here?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
At what point are there penalties for gumming up the courts?

howeda7

Reaction score
At what point are there penalties for gumming up the courts?
The judges need to start telling the attorneys that they will be referred to the state bar for discipline for participating in this garbage.

howeda7

Reaction score
Amazing how many people who have worked directly for Trump call him an idiot and corrupt. I really don't understand MAGA morons...
Still waiting for the first book from a former Trump official that says "Man, Donald Trump is so smart and on top of things. It was great working in his administration."

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
To quote someone I read, this is objectively an unprecedented political crisis in living history, and with Giuliani now pressuring state legislatures to deny the certification of state votes, it's arguably getting deeper. It's certainly not abating. If this keeps up, there will come a wakeup moment where it'll be recognized for the crisis that it is. In the meantime, people continue to nervously laugh it off.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Try reading the Constitution if you are confused about the power of the state legislature to decide elections.
Try reading Jefferson about what happens if any legislature overrules the popular vote in their state and overturns the presidential election. The 10,000 who marched in Washington recently will be no match for the 260,000,000 who didn't vote for Trump.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Try reading the Constitution if you are confused about the power of the state legislature to decide elections.
Well now that you brought up states rights.

It is not lawful in PA for the that state legislature to decide the electors.

WI law provides no role for their state legislature to pick the electors.

This is simply Trump and his supporters showing their true petulant colors to undermine the legitimacy of BIDEN'S VICTORY - WHAT A SADASS LONG WAY WE ARE FROM AL GORE BEING A TRUE AMERICAN PATIOT WHEN HE CONCEDED AND CONGRATULATED BUSH.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Try reading Jefferson about what happens if any legislature overrules the popular vote in their state and overturns the presidentisl election. The 10,000 who marched in Washington recently will be no match for the 260,000,000 who didn't vote for Trump.
Now way it will happen in PA & WI - see my previous post.

Oaf forgot that each state has its own laws.

Top Bottom