Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power - per his presser yesterday.

Will You Accept The Results of the Election (ensuring a peaceful transition of power)?

• Yes - unequivocally - realizing that all the ballots may not be counted until after the election.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No - unequivocally - realizing that all the ballots may not be counted until after the election.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

John Galt

Reaction score
Walz cancelled your trip to Hawaii, cancelled your son's basketball tryouts and then barred you from the McDonald's bathroom? Wow. He's a tyrant who must be stopped!
What’s freedom Howie? Does it exist in America? Maybe you can give us the official CNN list of what things the government can take away that are no big deal, and what things really matter.

Minnesota

Reaction score
What’s freedom Howie? Does it exist in America? Maybe you can give us the official CNN list of what things the government can take away that are no big deal, and what things really matter.
You should call your uprising against this maniacal tyranny “The Boston Pee Party.”

Wally

Reaction score
Well by putting it all out there now...it gives his worshipers some time to come up with reasons why it is good.
My question is why isn't he boycotting McDonald's because the can have their inside open yet they don't? He should boycott those Nazis

Wally

Reaction score
You’ve lost far more freedoms and rights under Walz than Trump, yet you view Trump as the enemy and Walz as good. Fascinating sh&t, really.
Well I generally agree with most of the restrictions and feel that Walz doesn't really want to have the restrictions which is why I give him the benefit of the doubt FOR NOW. Trump on the other hand appears to crave absolute power of a dictator which makes me concerned and more likely to push back on the slightest over step. That seems pretty rational to me and thats why I react differently to different people.

Wally

Reaction score
No I don't feel like freedom exists in the USA and never did, lots of things are illegal that I in no way feel should be illegal. I feel oppressed every day by both sides.

howeda7

Reaction score
That's why, at least on its face, it's a tactical error on his part. Unless this has the effect of pre-normalizing this shit, which the stupid media will probably facilitate.
Joe Biden calling a "media lid" at 9:30 got as much coverage as Trump declaring he won't abide by the election outcome. #bothsides.

howeda7

Reaction score
My question is why isn't he boycotting McDonald's because the can have their inside open yet they don't? He should boycott those Nazis
The government should force McDonald's to fully open in the name of freedom! Why hasn't Walz called in the National Guard to do so?

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
How are they doing that again?
By taking away people’s rights, and by consistently moving the goalposts for what it takes to get those rights back. They also continue to use censorship to accomplish this.

There are examples all over this forum that prove it, you’re just unwilling to admit it.

howeda7

Reaction score
By taking away people’s rights, and by consistently moving the goalposts for what it takes to get those rights back. They also continue to use censorship to accomplish this.

There are examples all over this forum that prove it, you’re just unwilling to admit it.
Which of your rights have they taken away?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Did you know that Trump cleared the streets of Minneapolis? So powerfully.
Send them to NYC please -I barely survived my evening constitutional (love that world in any form - HAH) to go to the bank, get my groceries and have an amazingly sublime Smoked Brisket Quesada - but it was worth the risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

howeda7

Reaction score
Frequent fapping occurs - good newz though -

This is against the doctrine of the Proud Boyz, although I don't know if it is outlawed by their Kissing Kousins - the Bughole Boyz
I'm sure KGF only needs it when that hour's blonde Fox News Anchor isn't getting the job done.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Not to mention the erasure of historical facts (tearing down statues might be one of the first steps), which has also been used by dictatorial regimes to control the populace.
Boy your game is weak Death Is Coming -

From Fox News - notice the bolded part you "Man of Letters" Crap, Dumbo Donald doesn't even have a 70% approval rating form the Rs. Shit just got serious boy. Try to hit off tee, i'm throwing nasty two seamers and you'll never make contact trust me.

Eighty-seven percent of registered voters in New York state say they approve of the job he’s doing steering the state’s efforts in combating the crisis, according to a Siena College poll released Monday. Even 70 percent of Republicans in New York give Cuomo a thumbs-up on the job he’s doing.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I typically check US congressional votes at Govtrack. Today when I tried to access the voting database, I couldn't. I got the message below instead. Then I tried to access the site menu through other links but no matter what link I clicked, I got the same message:

We’re hitting pause.
“He commits to a peaceful transfer, as long as it’s a fair election.”
— Mark Meadows, chief of staff to President Trump and former representative, on the end of President Trump’s term as president. Sep 25, 2020
The United States Constitution does not say that elections must be fair. For most of the history of the United States, voting by Black people, indigenous people, women, and poor people was not legal. There were no direct elections for senators. People in territories acquired through war are neither represented in Congress nor permitted to vote for President — some are not considered U.S. citizens. Residents of the capital district are not represented in Congress even though it has final say over their laws. The principle of democracy that every vote matters equally is, of course, not fulfilled in the Electoral College or representation in the Senate, which were defined by an original compromise that endorsed slavery and transformed later by the politicization of the admission of states to the Union; politicization of the drawing of congressional districts has had a similar effect. Some of this wasn’t fair — but there has been peace. Some of this still isn’t fair — but it is the law.

This is a country of laws first, fairness second. We follow laws today and make them fair tomorrow. We persuade minds and activate voters to make a more perfect union through peace. There is no if.

On January 20, 2021 at noon, the current term of the President of the United States will end — fair or not. The next president will be chosen by elections administered by the states, electors chosen pursuant to state law, and a final count of electors performed by Congress as outlined in the Constitution — fair or not. The opportunity to make it fair will come again.

Our mission cannot be fulfilled when faithful execution of the law is replaced with an ultimatum for something that does not and has never existed. We have hit pause.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I typically check US congressional votes at Govtrack. Today when I tried to access the voting database, I couldn't. I got the message below instead. Then I tried to access the site menu through other links but no matter what link I clicked, I got the same message:

We’re hitting pause.
“He commits to a peaceful transfer, as long as it’s a fair election.”
— Mark Meadows, chief of staff to President Trump and former representative, on the end of President Trump’s term as president. Sep 25, 2020
The United States Constitution does not say that elections must be fair. For most of the history of the United States, voting by Black people, indigenous people, women, and poor people was not legal. There were no direct elections for senators. People in territories acquired through war are neither represented in Congress nor permitted to vote for President — some are not considered U.S. citizens. Residents of the capital district are not represented in Congress even though it has final say over their laws. The principle of democracy that every vote matters equally is, of course, not fulfilled in the Electoral College or representation in the Senate, which were defined by an original compromise that endorsed slavery and transformed later by the politicization of the admission of states to the Union; politicization of the drawing of congressional districts has had a similar effect. Some of this wasn’t fair — but there has been peace. Some of this still isn’t fair — but it is the law.

This is a country of laws first, fairness second. We follow laws today and make them fair tomorrow. We persuade minds and activate voters to make a more perfect union through peace. There is no if.

On January 20, 2021 at noon, the current term of the President of the United States will end — fair or not. The next president will be chosen by elections administered by the states, electors chosen pursuant to state law, and a final count of electors performed by Congress as outlined in the Constitution — fair or not. The opportunity to make it fair will come again.

Our mission cannot be fulfilled when faithful execution of the law is replaced with an ultimatum for something that does not and has never existed. We have hit pause.
Was watching Philadelphia last night, where Tom Hanks' character was on the stand testifying about how he loves the law, and that the greatest thrill of practicing it is that, once in a while, justice is done.

May justice be done in these days and more often as time goes by, as we strive to form a more prefect union.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Was watching Philadelphia last night, where Tom Hanks' character was on the stand testifying about how he loves the law, and that the greatest thrill of practicing it is that, once in a while, justice is done.

May justice be done in these days and more often as time goes by, as we strive to form a more prefect union.
Amen!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Amen, my brother! Giving me a chill over here and its 70!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I'
Haha, you're a retard! Just an awful edition to GH.
Ahh,,,stop it's too painful, lol

I've already proven you're a liar and fraud in the other thread Tess, stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm not into your graphite shafts (not that there's anything wrong with that).

But you likely need this more than all of us put together (If it makes you more comfry, I'll even be the black dog) -

1601076952461.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom