Trump Will Try to Cancel November Election

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Virtually all Presidents take credit when the economy is good. And they suffer when the economy drops - whether it is their fault or not. That's the story when you're the top dog. The buck stops with you.

Jimmy Carter is considered to be an intelligent person and a humanitarian. But he presided during a gas crisis and a hostage crisis, and was judged to be a weak leader.

Up to now, no matter what else, Trump could point to the economy. If he loses that, does he have something else in his bag?

Don't forget - the hard-core supporters are not going to budge. But if Trump loses just a little support in a few key states, that tips the balance in the Electoral College.

It is still going to be a close election. But - the lower the markets drop and the longer that Corona is disrupting day-to-day life, the trickier the electoral math becomes for Trump.
You forgot the Joe Biden factor. The Main Street Media will try to hide him but it will only take a couple of debates to show Joe for what he is now.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
For cripes sakes, all he had to do was not vindictively fire Obama's pandemic task force and stand aside while they and the CDC did their jobs, and it would be a way better response than this.
You think Trump designed the test kits that didn't work or the strategy to keep them limited and in fed hands? Really. Even though the head doctor admitted that they got it wrong? Trump the guy who designs and withholds test kits.

USAF

Reaction score
You forgot the Joe Biden factor. The Main Street Media will try to hide him but it will only take a couple of debates to show Joe for what he is now.
"Main Street Media"?

Lolol.

You dont even understand the talking points given to you.

USAF

Reaction score
You think Trump designed the test kits that didn't work or the strategy to keep them limited and in fed hands? Really. Even though the head doctor admitted that they got it wrong? Trump the guy who designs and withholds test kits.
Trump is the guy who got on national TV Wednesday night and lied to you.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're ok with that, he's literally done that to you thousands of times, and you havent cared yet. What's a few more?

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
"Main Street Media"?

Lolol.

You dont even understand the talking points given to you.
Too bad there isn't a safe way to have a bet on the thesis of this silly thread. I would give you 10 to 1 odds that the election will not be cancelled, my $10,000 against your $1,000, just to show how full of poo you Dims are.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're ok with that, he's literally done that to you thousands of times, and you havent cared yet. What's a few more?
OHHHHH, I am cut to the heart by the quibs of Dim!

cjbfbp

Reaction score

Yes, but if it's the truth you want, then those are "sweet lies."

USAF

Reaction score
This is now just you needing the last word. Go debate with your dog.
So....you dont know why I'm asking, do you?

Just another low intelligence Trump bobo.

Which is redundant, I know.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
So....you dont know why I'm asking, do you?

Just another low intelligence Trump bobo.

Which is redundant, I know.
Haha, another bad case of TDS. Like your hoop takes, but politically you are a zit.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Les, how does it feel that your politics are objectively wrong? That your worldview is dying?

theczar

Banned
Reaction score

So You Lie About Lies....Interesting Condition You Have.....Strange Very Strange Indeed!!

USAF

Reaction score
So You Lie About Lies....Interesting Condition You Have.....Strange Very Strange Indeed!!
His OWN White House Staff was walking back his "misstatements" literally 10 minutes after his speech.

For Petesakes, trying to have a discussion with Trump idiots is like trying to have a discussion with 2 year olds.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Les, how does it feel that your politics are objectively wrong? That your worldview is dying?
Haha, well it gets me to 2024 with Trump and then another 40 years with all courts inc. SCOTUS packed with judges who follow the Constitution. So I guess I have to take solace in that.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Haha, well it gets me to 2024 with Trump and then another 40 years with all courts inc. SCOTUS packed with judges who follow the Constitution. So I guess I have to take solace in that.
You have until January 20, 2021.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Oh spare me you sanctimonious prick. None of us “Dems” want a recession or “tons” of people to die. Go to hell.
You don’t speak for all Dems, and there are certainly Dems that would like to see Trump mess up to get him out of office. Are you trying to deny that there are people that want that? You might not, and good for you. But there are, without a doubt, Dems that want him out of office or even dead

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
You don’t speak for all Dems, and there are certainly Dems that would like to see Trump mess up to get him out of office. Are you trying to deny that there are people that want that? You might not, and good for you. But there are, without a doubt, Dems that want him out of office or even dead
Trump already messed up. He won't get my vote twice or see a 2nd term.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Trump already messed up. He won't get my vote twice or see a 2nd term.
Trump hasn’t messed up enough to warrant not being re-elected in a large number of voter’s opinions, so you think he already messed up. That’s your opinion.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
The satisfaction of Trump losing and his subsequent Twitter temper tantrums is all I need. Keep your money. Save it for the recession that will end his tenure.
Sounds like you’re happily awaiting a recession that puts him out of office, as well as happily awaiting a “Twitter temper tantrum”. Can you tell Beatles he’s wrong?

Top Bottom