Trump Wants $850 Billion in Stimulus with an Airlines Bailout

bga1

Reaction score
I have though. You just haven't read them. I can't even count how many times I have called Trump a clown. Beeg and I have gone back and forth many times over the years in regard to left and right. I'm lately mad at Pelosi so that is what I've been responding to.
True. And I have not found you to be a liar about the issues like others on the left here, though we certainly have disagreed. Stocker wants you to lie for the team. Good for you that you refuse.

By the way, there are a lot of Rs that I cannot stand and don't trust. The reason I am so disgusted with the media is that they are willing to try to cover for the Dems. The NYT on day one realized that Pelosi was playing games and they said so. The next day they fixed it and said McConnell was to blame. They are protecting the system of dysfunction and the Dems will always do this until they lose their cover with the media.

A dishonest press is the ruin of the nation.

stocker08

Reaction score
I have though. You just haven't read them. I can't even count how many times I have called Trump a clown. Beeg and I have gone back and forth many times over the years in regard to left and right. I'm lately mad at Pelosi so that is what I've been responding to.
Posters have said lots of things. Means a whole lot of nothing. I mean....now with bookmarks (due to our new server system) you can certainly keep track of these things. But....hardcore repubs say that they used to vote left. Hardcore lefties used to be righties.

It's all a joke to me. Posters trying to seem moderate when their posts say anything but. I won't hide. I am a democrat. I take right stances every once in a while. See my thoughts on student loans. This is despite the fact that I still have them. I am 100% against student loan forgiveness.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
True. And I have not found you to be a liar about the issues like others on the left here, though we certainly have disagreed. Stocker wants you to lie for the team. Good for you that you refuse.

By the way, there are a lot of Rs that I cannot stand and don't trust. The reason I am so disgusted with the media is that they are willing to try to cover for the Dems. The NYT on day one realized that Pelosi was playing games and they said so. The next day they fixed it and said McConnell was to blame. They are protecting the system of dysfunction and the Dems will always do this until they lose their cover with the media.

I agree about the press. They have only made things worse. The truth isn't valued the same way it used to be.

stocker08

Reaction score

You are one of the Trump sheep that want the media to be silenced. A scary thought....but freedom of press is something that you'd love to see gone. And if Trump could get it done...you'd applaud.

Sick stuff.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Posters have said lots of things. Means a whole lot of nothing. I mean....now with bookmarks (due to our new server system) you can certainly keep track of these things. But....hardcore repubs say that they used to vote left. Hardcore lefties used to be righties.

It's all a joke to me. Posters trying to seem moderate when their posts say anything but. I won't hide. I am a democrat. I take right stances every once in a while. See my thoughts on student loans. This is despite the fact that I still have them. I am 100% against student loan forgiveness.
I am as well. Bernie is a nut.
I voted blue up until 2016. I still voted for Walz but not for Hillary and others. They have to win me back. Probably won't happen because they don't really care about me.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You are one of the Trump sheep that want the media to be silenced. A scary thought....but freedom of press is something that you'd love to see gone. And if Trump could get it done...you'd applaud.

Sick stuff.
See, I agree with you on Trump wanting the media to be silenced. That is obvious. But...they have given him reasons to hate them. It has become a us against him situation. That isn't good for anyone.

stocker08

Reaction score
I agree about the press. They have only made things worse. The truth isn't valued the same way it used to be.
You know that Fonks News is part of the media as well....

......and that banning members of the media from white house pressers is not going to help with coverage?

stocker08

Reaction score
See, I agree with you on Trump wanting the media to be silenced. That is obvious. But...they have given him reasons to hate them. It has become a us against him situation. That isn't good for anyone.
Because every little thing is taken as a slight? Media blew up on Obamas brown suit. Trump eclipses that every day with his tweets. Should the media stay silent because Trump doesn't like it? Because he decided that they are all fake news now?

It's disturbing stuff....that anyone would side with that dope.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Because every little thing is taken as a slight? Media blew up on Obamas brown suit. Trump eclipses that every day with his tweets. Should the media stay silent because Trump doesn't like it? Because he decided that they are all fake news now?

Dishonest.

bga1

Reaction score

Go back and look at the archives. I and others complained about Obama over all 8 years- about his policies. But the magnitude of it was 1/20th of this and when he did something well, like nail bin Laden we were able to give him credit. I've checked on it because I wanted to see what I have done. I feel good that we were tough on him because he was a terrible President, but we also did not sink anywhere near to the personal lows that you all have hit. Balance is important.

By the way, your opinion, does not reflect public sentiment, Gallup has a poll out today that has Trump at 60% approval on the handling of this crisis. That is 100% because he is speaking directly to the people and the media is not getting as much of an opportunity to twist what he says (despite their desperate efforts to do so).

BarnBurner

Reaction score
And strzoker does not care about the truth or he would not argue your point.

bga1

Reaction score
I disagree 100% with you that Trump wants the media silenced. Yesterday he held a 2 hour presser and took any and every question from them. He wants the media EXPOSED for who they are, not silenced.
He wants them to give him fair reporting. The nation deserves that even if one thinks that Trump does not. Hatred of Trump should not change media coverage. But it does. Everyone knows it. And they are hardly hiding their bias anymore, you can see them hang it right out in the air on twitter.

By the way, Fox aired the presser yesterday but ABC, CBS, NBC and part way in CNN left it because it was positive news. They didn't want to give Trump the air time.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Ted doesn't understand chess. He's a checkers player.

Nancy knows she's not getting 99% of that stuff. The entire point is to push Mnuchin to move more quickly and to move closer to what Schumer wants. Schumer can say, "If you don't give me anything, then I can't tell Nancy this is the best we're going to do." Nancy doesn't want to get the Senate bill negotiated, and then waste more time negotiating her pound of flesh.

Ted needs to go back to the kiddy table and check his emotions. Or just keep hating the Ds without understanding the game being played. The Ds do suck anyway. LMAO!

bga1

Reaction score
That's because the new left, the far left says that you can have your own truth.

stocker08

Reaction score
Go back and look at the archives. I and others complained about Obama over all 8 years- about his policies. But the magnitude of it was 1/20th of this and when he did something well, like nail bin Laden we were able to give him credit. I've checked on it because I wanted to see what I have done. I feel good that we were tough on him because he was a terrible President, but we also did not sink anywhere near to the personal lows that you all have hit. Balance is important.

By the way, your opinion, does not reflect public sentiment, Gallup has a poll out today that has Trump at 60% approval on the handling of this crisis. That is 100% because he is speaking directly to the people and the media is not getting as much of an opportunity to twist what he says (despite their desperate efforts to do so).

Blah blah blah. Not true. You hated everything that Obama did and gave him credit for nothing. You really think that nobody remembers your visceral hate towards Obama. Please. It's like your cheerleading of Trumps coronavirus takes a month ago. You were fully for them then....now you can't remember what they were. What a joke.

Trump only has a coronavirus response approval rating (overall approval rating still dismal) over 50% because he has adults at his press conferences. And they are clarifying all of the wrong things that he is saying. 50% of people are at ease knowing that president yams is speaking nonsense for a few minutes and then going back into the pressure cooker while the doctors, scientists, mom, pop, and other adults take over.

stocker08

Reaction score
Lol....I just read that Trump is getting fed up with Dr. Fauci. Trump is a genius who gets all that science stuff (according to himself)....but Dr. Fauci has had to continuously step in and correct Trump's outlandish blatherings.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You know that Fonks News is part of the media as well....

......and that banning members of the media from white house pressers is not going to help with coverage?
Yep I know that. The media as a whole is not honest.

bga1

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. Not true. You hated everything that Obama did and gave him credit for nothing. You really think that nobody remembers your visceral hate towards Obama. Please. It's like your cheerleading of Trumps coronavirus takes a month ago. You were fully for them then....now you can't remember what they were. What a joke.

Trump only has a coronavirus response approval rating (overall approval rating still dismal) over 50% because he has adults at his press conferences. And they are clarifying all of the wrong things that he is saying. 50% of people are at ease knowing that president yams is speaking nonsense for a few minutes and then going back into the pressure cooker while the doctors, scientists, mom, pop, and other adults take over.
check the archives- I stand by the post based on the real history. I thought Obama was terrible and I said so. Nowhere near this. Not one tenth.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I am as well. Bernie is a nut.
I voted blue up until 2016. I still voted for Walz but not for Hillary and others. They have to win me back. Probably won't happen because they don't really care about me.
How exactly do you want them to show that they care about you?

tikited

Me
Reaction score

It is disturbing that both sides of the media lie. It used to be that the media was above that. Fox helped usher in the new way years ago. The rest has caught up. Doesn't mean it is right.

stocker08

Reaction score
check the archives- I stand by the post based on the real history. I thought Obama was terrible and I said so. Nowhere near this. Not one tenth.
Noted. You are a hypocrite. You blasted Obama and give Trump a pass. Even though Trump is a complete stooge.

I'll just jot that down in my notebook.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Ted doesn't understand chess. He's a checkers player.

Nancy knows she's not getting 99% of that stuff. The entire point is to push Mnuchin to move more quickly and to move closer to what Schumer wants. Schumer can say, "If you don't give me anything, then I can't tell Nancy this is the best we're going to do." Nancy doesn't want to get the Senate bill negotiated, and then waste more time negotiating her pound of flesh.

Ted needs to go back to the kiddy table and check his emotions. Or just keep hating the Ds without understanding the game being played. The Ds do suck anyway. LMAO!
In regular time (not virus time) this is how it is done. It shouldn't be that way in times like these. Sides need to come together and leave the other crap out of it. You still want to play games, but that's who you are. Sad.

bga1

Reaction score
Noted. You are a hypocrite. You blasted Obama and give Trump a pass. Even though Trump is a complete stooge.

I'll just jot that down in my notebook.
I bet that notebook is a beauty. How are you crayolas holding out now that you can't get them free at restaurants?

I blasted Obama- on policy. I would love to see you guys debate and even blast Trump on his actual policies- functional policies. Not on form but on function. You can't.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
In regular time (not virus time) this is how it is done. It shouldn't be that way in times like these. Sides need to come together and leave the other crap out of it. You still want to play games, but that's who you are. Sad.
If one side is playing a game against you, then you're playing a game whether you like it or not. You might not be smart enough to understand.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
If one side is playing a game against you, then you're playing a game whether you like it or not. You might not be smart enough to understand.
Oh no, the old intelligence insult. Did I just get "owned"?

You are right. Both sides should try to get as much as they can while working to save the country. Makes sense.

tikited

Me
Reaction score

I do remember you praising Obama for the Bin Laden thing. I was shocked. I also remember a few others poo-pooing it though.

I would say Obama had many warts, but I would take him over Trump. He surrounded himself with much better people. That is a major issue I have with Trump. He tried to drain the swamp and made a mess of it imo.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Oh no, the old intelligence insult. Did I just get "owned"?

You are right. Both sides should try to get as much as they can while working to save the country. Makes sense.
I'm not sure you even know what you want them to do other than get it done yesterday.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I'm not sure you even know what you want them to do other than get it done yesterday.
Keep the pork out of it would be nice. Just do the job at hand. I'm not so worried about the timing.

Top Bottom