Trump Wants $850 Billion in Stimulus with an Airlines Bailout

Section2

Reaction score
None of what I said there is untrue. Almost every time she's had "concerns" or been "deeply troubled" on an issue she ends up voting with him. When it's his personal behavior she says "he's learned his lesson." She's a fraud.

I said nothing about her overall voting record, but that she "only" votes with him 67% of the time is hardly a gotcha.
Every time. What are the specific examples Howie? Let's see the quotes?

cjbfbp

Reaction score
He was almost unable to pull off a 15 minute live talk he gave the other day. He looks and sounds horrid.
The left looks crazy to most Americans and even the Bernies are not going to vote for the status quo Dems.
Well, that should make him a good matchup for Trump then who also frequently "looks and sounds horrid." We'll see what happens. Unlike you, I'm not foolish enough to make predictions about probabilistic outcomes unless the probabilities appear to be pretty high one way or another. I don't see that here.

The quality of your ideas about Democrats strike me as similar to Nietzche's ideas about women; "second hand and third rate," as Walter Kaufmann characterized them.

stocker08

Reaction score
Did you even bother to read the last sentence?

Sorry to break it to you, but the Dems continue to screw up at every turn. Victory is there for the taking and they just refuse to take it.
But the left is pathetic, yet the right is following and praising the biggest fool to ever enter the white house.

Yeah....you got it right the first time. :rolleyes:

tikited

Me
Reaction score
But the left is pathetic, yet the right is following and praising the biggest fool to ever enter the white house.

Yeah....you got it right the first time. :rolleyes:
The Left is pathetic. They have caught up to the Right in that regard. Keep defending incompetence though.

stocker08

Reaction score
The Left is pathetic. They have caught up to the Right in that regard. Keep defending incompetence though.
Ah, so the righty Trumpists are pathetic too? Could have fooled me by the posts you've made. Seems like the incompetence that is currently running the country flies under your radar. Not important?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Ah, so the righty Trumpists are pathetic too? Could have fooled me by the posts you've made. Seems like the incompetence that is currently running the country flies under your radar. Not important?
I've been very clear about my dislike for Trump. I've displayed that many times for many years here. I've also mentioned that I've never voted Right in my life. It just happens to be that the Left has caught up to, and even surpassed, the Right in stupidity and foolishness in certain areas. I have no love for the Right and lost most of it for the Left.

Again, this last stunt by Pelosi was beyond stupid. More biting your own foot type stuff by the Left. Just let Donald continue to do what he does and win in Nov., but they can't help themselves.

I don't expect you to remember all of my posts, but I hammered Trump for his handling of the virus early on. I can give credit when appropriate as well. I don't remember all of your takes on everything politics, but it seems as though you are a Trump is all bad and the Left is all good type of guy with this back and forth. I hope I'm wrong because that isn't what is happening.

This is weird since I am having a positive back and forth with you about Dave Thomas basically at the same time. I have a short Dave Thomas story for another thread/time.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
On cue, strzoker defends incompetence. And has for his lifetime.

stocker08

Reaction score
I've been very clear about my dislike for Trump. I've displayed that many times for many years here. I've also mentioned that I've never voted Right in my life. It just happens to be that the Left has caught up to, and even surpassed, the Right in stupidity and foolishness in certain areas. I have no love for the Right and lost most of it for the Left.

Again, this last stunt by Pelosi was beyond stupid. More biting your own foot type stuff by the Left. Just let Donald continue to do what he does and win in Nov., but they can't help themselves.

I don't expect you to remember all of my posts, but I hammered Trump for his handling of the virus early on. I can give credit when appropriate as well. I don't remember all of your takes on everything politics, but it seems as though you are a Trump is all bad and the Left is all good type of guy with this back and forth. I hope I'm wrong because that isn't what is happening.

This is weird since I am having a positive back and forth with you about Dave Thomas basically at the same time. I have a short Dave Thomas story for another thread/time.
Definitely not. I'm just wondering why you've chosen to label the left as "pathetic"....but have mostly refused to say the same about the right.

And unlike some of the righty bobos on this board....I have liked a few things that Trump has done. Something that the righty bobos would never have done for Obama.

I applauded his efforts to open up negotiations with NK. Of course....we now know how that turned out.

I also think that suspending accruing interest on student loans is a good move. There's no reason why 5, 6, 7% should be charged on these. It should be far lower.

stocker08

Reaction score
On cue, strzoker defends incompetence. And has for his lifetime.
I haven't defended you once. Thanks for another non-contribution.

Question? Do you have any thoughts in your head? Or do you only have one or two one liners?

Thanks in advance for what I know will be another lame "strzoker this........" response.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Definitely not. I'm just wondering why you've chosen to label the left as "pathetic"....but have mostly refused to say the same about the right.

And unlike some of the righty bobos on this board....I have liked a few things that Trump has done. Something that the righty bobos would never have done for Obama.

I applauded his efforts to open up negotiations with NK. Of course....we now know how that turned out.

I also think that suspending accruing interest on student loans is a good move. There's no reason why 5, 6, 7% should be charged on these. It should be far lower.
I spent most of my time on GH doing that with the Right. The Left has been doing all they can to catch up the last few years so it is their time I guess.

I agree that the bobos can't (not won't but can't) give praise to anything liberal. Not sure how they got this way. We see it on the left side as well now. It is almost 50/50 at this point on this board.

Off topic: How long has this board been around? I can remember reading recruiting updates for football when I was in the bottom floor of my work. That was in the late 90's. Has it been that long?

Angry

Reaction score
It’s my money and I want it now!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I spent most of my time on GH doing that with the Right. The Left has been doing all they can to catch up the last few years so it is their time I guess.

I agree that the bobos can't (not won't but can't) give praise to anything liberal. Not sure how they got this way. We see it on the left side as well now. It is almost 50/50 at this point on this board.

Off topic: How long has this board been around? I can remember reading recruiting updates for football when I was in the bottom floor of my work. That was in the late 90's. Has it been that long?
97-98 for me, I think?

Cruze

Reaction score
Nice job, Liz. (You see, even a lefty can occasionally say something nice about a right wing extremist.)

Liz Cheney: 'There will be no normally functioning economy if our hospitals are overwhelmed'

Rep. Liz Cheney, the No. 3 House Republican, said on Tuesday that the US must address its health care crisis in order to restore the economy, as some of President Donald Trump's allies push to reopen the country despite the threat of the coronavirus pandemic.

"There will be no normally functioning economy if our hospitals are overwhelmed and thousands of Americans of all ages, including our doctors and nurses, lay dying because we have failed to do what's necessary to stop the virus," Cheney wrote on Twitter.

The comments from Cheney, who represents the at-large US House seat in Wyoming, came as Trump considers lifting some guidelines meant to protect the public from the virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/politics/liz-cheney-trump-coronavirus-tweet/index.html

stocker08

Reaction score

But you have refused to do it now. Why? Why call the left "pathetic" when they are only "catching up to the right"? You seem to have avoided calling the right pathetic this entire time for some reason. All this despite Trump being the biggest embarrassment of a president in EVER. Yet he is defended by his yokals, regardless. That isn't embarrassing?

Oh....and I don't think I was around for the previous board. I may have just been a lurker. But this iteration of Gopherhole has been here since 2008. Looks like you've been a member since 2008 as well.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
But you have refused to do it now. Why? Why call the left "pathetic" when they are only "catching up to the right"? You seem to have avoided calling the right pathetic this entire time for some reason. All this despite Trump being the biggest embarrassment of a president in EVER. Yet he is defended by his yokals, regardless. That isn't embarrassing?

Oh....and I don't think I was around for the previous board. I may have just been a lurker. But this iteration of Gopherhole has been here since 2008. Looks like you've been a member since 2008 as well.
I have though. You just haven't read them. I can't even count how many times I have called Trump a clown. Beeg and I have gone back and forth many times over the years in regard to left and right. I'm lately mad at Pelosi so that is what I've been responding to.

Oh, There have been a few different versions of this board since the 90's it appears. I'm thinking I have been doing this since 98/99.

Last edited:

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I for one always base my vote on "owning" anonymous message board posters.
Not sure how you got "owning" a poster out of that. He, and his ilk, make it really hard to be on their side. That is just one of many, many reasons why I will vote the way I vote. Sounds like you will vote for anyone but Trump. Good for you.

Oh, he's not anonymous...he's Tiny Archibald.

Top Bottom