Trump shuts down his blog, frustrated by its low readership.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Whining about the media is for weaklings.
Summary; Jake's brilliant take is that despite it being a billion dollar industry, advertising/propaganda doesn't work.

In some cases, obviously, it's probably some whining. But for people to ignore and dismiss the fact that a massive portion of what is plastered over the internet and broadcast on the "news" is slanted significantly towards one side is ignorant and disingenuous to say the least.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Summary; Jake's brilliant take is that despite it being a billion dollar industry, advertising/propaganda doesn't work.
Advertising/propaganda does work. Simply take a look in the mirror and you'll see that.

In some cases, obviously, it's probably some whining.
Yes. Yes it is. I want to be clear here - you can complain about individual pieces or even entire news organizations - fair game. Painting all of media with one brush is whining. It's not a monolith and it isn't 1975 with 2 newspapers and 3 TV stations. It is completely decentralized.

But for people to ignore and dismiss the fact that a massive portion of what is plastered over the internet and broadcast on the "news" is slanted significantly towards one side is ignorant and disingenuous to say the least.
LOL! Beyond stupid. Whatever your flavor, PaP, you can find it on TV, in print media or the internet. Quit whining. It makes you look weak.

STPGopher

Reaction score
I think it is safe to say that a few of the comrades here have yelled out Trump’s name instead of their wife’s. Honestly, the obsession is not only pathetic, it is flat out scary. Wow.
Interesting...

STPGopher

Reaction score
Once in a while, if you stand in front of a beehive, you will get stung just for standing there. Every time you poke the hive with a stick, you will be stung.
Don enjoyed poking the hive. In the meantime, he convinced his followers that the only source of truth was himself.
Quite a trick.
This. All he has to say is that the media is against him. Loyalists will ramp up their loyalty in return.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Interesting...

There's not a fucking thing interesting or correct about it. No president in history ever got inside the heads of his political opponents and demonized the way Obama was by the right wing racists and bigots of the Republican Party.

And, of course, it has continued non-stop without interruption:

1622822843275.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm not even sure cannabis use has much shaming value left. Might pick up some support.

STPGopher

Reaction score
There's not a fucking thing interesting or correct about it. No president in history ever got inside the heads of his political opponents and demonized the way Obama was by the right wing racists and bigots of the Republican Party.

And, of course, it has continued non-stop without interruption:

View attachment 13016
In fairness, they are not fully over William Jefferson Clinton yet...

justthefacts

Reaction score
Hard to even comprehend the depth of media bias/hate for an amazing presidency. Media disinformation includes Southern border, origins of china virus, smollett and sandmann, kavanaugh, hunter laptop, impeachment efforts, mayhem of summer riots, voting laws. I am sure this is a very cursory list but is height of hypocrisy for media to ban djt for disseminating "disinformation". Pot meet kettle time. Donald Trump easily wins a 2nd term given a level playing field.

Starting to see a move in the media to openly promote media bias under the guise of truth. Lester Holt said it is not important anymore to show both sides anymore, but to show the truth. Even on gh trump voters are starting to be referred to as deplorables by libs, idea is elites are needed to rule.

Media is nothing more than an arm of the democratic party at this point. Was kinda nice for biden that he didnt even have to campaign last fall. Maybe that will be the new norm for dem candidates - just stay out of the way and let the media run their campaigns.
I'm going to need at least 250 words on how the Jussie Smollett story contributed to Biden's win.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I'm going to need at least 250 words on how the Jussie Smollett story contributed to Biden's win.
And include a Bibliography - citing at least one black person, as they obviously speak for all black Americans. Maybe Morgan Freeman is available due to Covid?

stocker08

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that there is juicy info on Hunter's laptop that Rudy has gallantly not released in the sense of fair play.

It's funny because the boys were all riled up over it. Especially spoof. Probably still losing his mind scouring the internet for the juicy "big man" info.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Once again - a perfect opportunity for the bat sh!t crazy emoji option wasted. You even brought race into the discussion - way to go Broke!

golf

Reaction score

Two fiddy not needed. Smollett coverage example of media bias. Bias that gave biden the election.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Two fiddy not needed. Smollett coverage example of media bias that gave biden the election.

How was Trump supposed to overcome these vicious attacks from the newspaper of record? Even a man so close to God as Dear Leader himself is unable to win a war with the MSM fighting just this dirty.

YqE3Z6e.png

golf

Reaction score
How was Trump supposed to overcome these vicious attacks from the newspaper of record? Even a man so close to God as Dear Leader himself is unable to win a war with the MSM fighting just this dirty.

YqE3Z6e.png

Point is media immediately went to racism narrative. Eventually truth came out and media left with egg on its collective face. Just like Sandmann.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Point is media immediately went to racism narrative. Eventually truth came out and media left with egg on its collective face. Just like Sandmann.

I really like the idea that any accusation of racism anywhere in America is an attack on Trump.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Two fiddy not needed. Smollett coverage example of media bias. Bias that gave biden the election.
A Quad Bogey heading into the weekend on an OB OTB post - get it!!!

Your need to demand an audit forthwith. Paging all Cyber Ninjas!

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
I really like the idea that any accusation of racism anywhere in America is an attack on Trump.

This event not necessarily an attack on trump, but certainly a sad example of a media with thumb on the scale.

Certainly conservative media has been less than stellar at times as well. However it is true that left media has such a much larger footprint and i would say a greater tilt toward dishonesty. I posted a few days ago about Conflict Nation. Would be great if our country could have even one media contributor such as that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I always like this one.
OANNmap.jpg

Did they ever find the server?

golf

Reaction score
A Quad Bogey heading into the weekend on an OB OTB post - get it!!!

Your need to demand an audit forthwith. Paging all Cyber Ninjas!

Just got in from walking a very hilly course ⛳ so could be that today's heat has affected the quality of my posts today, but i doubt it ☺ .

Top Bottom