Trump In Cognitive Decline?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the lackeys working for Trump and the Republicans in Congress continue to ignore his erratic and dangerous behavior because they are captive to their extreme political partisanship and their own personal ambitions.
His "erratic and dangerous behavior" has us in a period of detente with North Korea, drawing down in Syria, Afghanistan, has Saudi Arabia/Israel in a peace treaty & the Middle East in the most peaceful period I can recall in my lifetime.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
His "erratic and dangerous behavior" has us in a period of detente with North Korea, drawing down in Syria, Afghanistan, has Saudi Arabia/Israel in a peace treaty & the Middle East in the most peaceful period I can recall in my lifetime.
I remember something about him crashing the economy and sending us into a death spiral just a week or so into his administration and over 3 years in we were riding the best economy in the history of our country. Record unemployment AND small business ownership for blacks and other minorities, the list is endless....

But I know, I KNOW, he's evil, evil evil, the devil incarnate. I keep hearing this

stocker08

Reaction score
Lol. Yay! NK is no longer a nuclear threat, right? Trump said so. Oh wait.....nope. Rocketman danced on President Dotard's face.

OldBob53

Reaction score
I don't know about all that, but Trump has at least avoided nuclear war with Russia or China. Low bar, and only "so far"-- he could order a massive launch at anytime.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Grandpa Joe doesn't live in the basement like you live in your parents basement.
Wow that was possibly the best comeback I’ve seen. Definitely better than anything I heard as a 4th grader.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
I remember something about him crashing the economy and sending us into a death spiral just a week or so into his administration and over 3 years in we were riding the best economy in the history of our country. Record unemployment AND small business ownership for blacks and other minorities, the list is endless....

But I know, I KNOW, he's evil, evil evil, the devil incarnate. I keep hearing this
Yeah why aren’t we dead yet? Shouldn’t we all be dead, based on predictions from Rachel Madcow and what’s that dude’s name? The one that looks like a thumb? Brian “In-The-Closet” Stelter?

stocker08

Reaction score
Wow that was possibly the best comeback I’ve seen. Definitely better than anything I heard as a 4th grader.
Figures that you really like your fellow misogynist's posts though. As brain dead and incoherent as they may be. Trumpers really liking the "qualities" of one another.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Figures that you really like your fellow misogynist's posts though. As brain dead and incoherent as they may be. Trumpers really liking the "qualities" of one another.
Your comeback sucked. Just accept it and move on.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yeah why aren’t we dead yet? Shouldn’t we all be dead, based on predictions from Rachel Madcow and what’s that dude’s name? The one that looks like a thumb? Brian “In-The-Closet” Stelter?
Well, we manly men don't have to listen to women we don't find attractive or men who might be gay, do we?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I don't know about all that, but Trump has at least avoided nuclear war with Russia or China. Low bar, and only "so far"-- he could order a massive launch at anytime.
What don't you know about?

Remember when N. Korea & S. Korea were enemies? Now they're not. Remember when N. Korea was launching missiles OVER Japan in the ocean? They haven't done that since the summit. Remember when N. Korea used to threaten to nuke the United States? That hasn't happened now in 3 years either. N. Korea has not denuclearized, but the situation is vastly better & that's indisputable.

Israel & Saudi Arabia signed a peace treaty brokered by Jared Kushner.

Instead of starting new wars in the ME, Trump's at least been trying to draw down.

ISIS as a military force is dead.

The only war in the ME today is Obama's Yemen mess, & even they're talking about a peace treaty now.

You may not like Trump, but the results here are hard to dispute. Not only are we not on the brink of nuclear war as the left predicted, but we're actually moving in a positive direction on the peace front.

OldBob53

Reaction score
What don't you know about?

Remember when N. Korea & S. Korea were enemies? Now they're not. Remember when N. Korea was launching missiles OVER Japan in the ocean? They haven't done that since the summit. Remember when N. Korea used to threaten to nuke the United States? That hasn't happened now in 3 years either. N. Korea has not denuclearized, but the situation is vastly better & that's indisputable.

Israel & Saudi Arabia signed a peace treaty brokered by Jared Kushner.

Instead of starting new wars in the ME, Trump's at least been trying to draw down.

ISIS as a military force is dead.

The only war in the ME today is Obama's Yemen mess, & even they're talking about a peace treaty now.

You may not like Trump, but the results here are hard to dispute. Not only are we not on the brink of nuclear war as the left predicted, but we're actually moving in a positive direction on the peace front.
I'm on the other side of the aisle from you, but you at least seam rational. I worked in the federal government long ago and delved into the prospects of nuclear war. An erratic, demented President makes the prospect more likely.

scools12

Reaction score
Seriously how do you even get out of bed every morning. Everything is doom and gloom with you. Trump to start a nuclear war at anytime and the death rate of
CV-19.

Nuclear war and CV-19 a lot more serious but if IIRC you wanted everyone terrified of what Auburn a big bad SEC football team was going to do to the Gophers in the Outback Bowl. The unknown of the outcome of a football game had you petrified.

Last edited:

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Well, we manly men don't have to listen to women we don't find attractive or men who might be gay, do we?
I don’t care if Madcow is attractive...she’s a lesbian and I’m married....I care that what she says is total garbage. I don’t listen to people based on their attractiveness. Stelter is definitely gay, that’s not a “might be”. I have nothing wrong with gay people. Dave Rubin is one of my favorite people to listen to. I watch his YouTube interviews all the time. He’s worth looking up if you don’t know who he is. Watch what he says about how he feels the Left has left him. He’s awesome.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Misogyny is bad. Bigotry is bad. You and golddunce being proud of these things sucks.
Really....misogyny and bigotry are bad?

WHAT A REVELATION

Damnit Stocker...until you said it I was lost, but now I’m found.

was blind, but now I see.

your wisdom....it’s just too much. Were you Obama’s speech writer by chance? will you and Oprah please run in 2024?

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Seriously how do you even get out of bed every morning. Everything is doom and gloom with you. Trump to start a nuclear war at anytime and the death rate of
CV-19.

Nuclear war and CV-19 a lot more serious but if IIRC you wanted everyone terrified of what Auburn a big bad SEC football team was going to do to the Gophers in the Outback Bowl. Th unknown of the outcome of a football game had you petrified.
Oh lookie lookie, I see a trend. Fear and more fear. Natural selection clearly stopped working, because it would have done away with these spineless and sackless rodents.

OldBob53

Reaction score
What kind of creep tracks someone's posts for months-- a stalker of sorts. Ignoring schools and mjfelton.

Last edited:

Goldteam

Reaction score

WHAT A REVELATION

your wisdom....it’s just too much. Were you Obama’s speech writer by chance? will you and Oprah please run in 2024?
Joe Biden doesn't believe misogyny is bad.

Now I'm confused.

stocker08

Reaction score

WHAT A REVELATION

Time to take a look in the mirror, mj. Women and minorities are not a second class despite what you may have grown up believing.

cncmin

Reaction score

LOL @ "best economy". Absurd. Hey, why not just borrow another $10 Trillion per year to prop up the economy? F it, why not $100T? I'm sure certain economic metrics will improve further. NO economy is good under that kind of level of deficit, and I'm referring to prior to Covid-19 hitting.

In the meantime, Covid-19 hit on top of a mediocre, debt-ridden economy, and now our economy has crashed to total shit, we are in the middle of a poorly controlled pandemic, our foreign policy is a total disaster, and we have an fraudulent, insane, autocratic used car salesman in power, empowered by both the Senate and the US Supreme Court. Yeah. We're in GREAT shape.

Goldteam

Reaction score
LOL @ "best economy". Absurd. Hey, why not just borrow another $10 Trillion per year to prop up the economy? F it, why not $100T? I'm sure certain economic metrics will improve further. NO economy is good under that kind of level of deficit, and I'm referring to prior to Covid-19 hitting.

In the meantime, Covid-19 hit on top of a mediocre economy, and now our economy has crashed to total shit, we are in the middle of a poorly controlled pandemic, we have an our foreign policy is a disaster, and we have an fraudulent, insane, autocratic used car salesman in power, empowered by both the Senate and the US Supreme Court. Yeah. We're in GREAT shape.
You do realize it's monopoly money, right?

Goldteam

Reaction score
I don't speak for Biden. You don't speak for Trump. But you write things on here that make you sound like trailer trash.

Hi.
You seem to speak for Trump a lot on here.

I guess it's who know! LMAO

Top Bottom