Trump Impeachment #2 Trial

Spoofin

Reaction score
I know you’re not trying to downplay what happened. And I disagree that this did nothing. It exposed a lot IMO.
Meh - I’m not so sure. Most of America wasn’t paying attention and the others won’t remember the details in 3 months. I’ve said since Jan 6th that he should be in jail. File criminal charges against him and it would expose something. This, however, was just another D vs R posturing event. Nothing more, unfortunately (IMO).

MennoSota

Reaction score
Once again, I am impressed with Ben Sasse who represents a conservative person with true integrity. He would be a fine President who would unify this nation much like Ronal Reagan in the 80s.

jamiche

Reaction score
Once again, I am impressed with Ben Sasse who represents a conservative person with true integrity. He would be a fine President who would unify this nation much like Ronal Reagan in the 80s.
Nope. Sasse is a Flake. A talker, not a walker. He voted with Donald every time....until he was out of office.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Check out his gem from our very own Poobah, Jam Jam himself:

3/23/20

"If you want straight talk out of a political leader, including discussions on restarting the economy as quickly and efficiently as feasible, check out any Andrew Cuomo daily briefing. He's on top of everything in NY, speaks in specifics (none of this "under the bold and decisive leadership of President Trump..." crap that Pence vomits daily) and he's realistic on the expectations front. If the management of this crisis could be turned over to Cuomo, Fauci and Birx, the country would be in better shape."

Own this one Poobah!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

John Galt

Reaction score
This MUST be tried in court. Crazy Rudy, Brooks, DTJ need to be implicated as well. Other immediate cases to watch: election intimidation in GA, MI, PA, and elsewhere (includes Graham), tax crimes in NY and federal (the Trump family). I expect a bunch to come down from the state levels now that corruption (by the R Party) has been exposed so badly at the federal level.
Does someone take the bit out of your mouth at night?

John Galt

Reaction score
Check out his gem from our very own Poobah, Jam Jam himself:

3/23/20

"If you want straight talk out of a political leader, including discussions on restarting the economy as quickly and efficiently as feasible, check out any Andrew Cuomo daily briefing. He's on top of everything in NY, speaks in specifics (none of this "under the bold and decisive leadership of President Trump..." crap that Pence vomits daily) and he's realistic on the expectations front. If the management of this crisis could be turned over to Cuomo, Fauci and Birx, the country would be in better shape."

Own this one Poobah!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
No one that posted something this wrong should ever be allowed to post again. But he’ll be back with some shallow quips.

jamiche

Reaction score
No one that posted something this wrong should ever be allowed to post again. But he’ll be back with some shallow quips.
There's a difference between posting something stupid, which is right in our Donalds' bandwidth, and posting something wrong.

Even though Cuomo screwed up, he still did a better job than trump. Micro brain would have done a better job than trump. Biden's dogs would have done a better job than trump and micro brain, though not Cuomo.

John Galt

Reaction score
Bye thread. Off to the dustbins of GH for you.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Meh - I’m not so sure. Most of America wasn’t paying attention and the others won’t remember the details in 3 months. I’ve said since Jan 6th that he should be in jail. File criminal charges against him and it would expose something. This, however, was just another D vs R posturing event. Nothing more, unfortunately (IMO).
It was a very clear impeachable offense. It’s that simple IMO. Criminal charges will be filed, this doesn’t stop that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yeah, back when Bill beat his rap, The world became his oyster. No stink on him!

cncmin

Reaction score
Because counting to 100 and a million are the same thing.
Indeed, and so is being forced to count all paper ballots received before election day after election day. I'm sure checking over millions of paper ballots for accuracy and legitimacy is a very simple, very fast process.

cncmin

Reaction score
This is what I mean by the QOP sabotaging our country. They readily hold government and our people hostage to get their way over the Dems, as the QOP cares nothing at all about the people and just uses us as pawns. It's little more than blackmail.

Probably time for the Dems to play hardball as retribution, including threatening to subpoena QOP Congressmen to testify under oath in public and threatening to reconstitute the Supreme Court if they continue their shenanigans.

John Galt

Reaction score
Actually, no. Absentee ballots have always lagged. They didn’t used to decide elections, so no one noticed.
Each state has different rules for absentee ballots. Many states process them before Election Day.

cncmin

Reaction score
Each state has different rules for absentee ballots. Many states process them before Election Day.
Indeed. And note the political party designations of the state legislatures that decided not to do this. Everything that happened was predicted by news organizations, including the particular prediction that early day-of-voting results in swing states would favor Republicans, while the late count of mail-in votes and the longer counting times of high-density urban voting precincts would strongly favor Democrats in the states the set it up this way, resulting in the exact patterns we saw that day and beyond. Notably, certain state legislatures seem to have set it up that way to produce that exact effect.

Of particular note, in Ohio the reverse trend was seen, where Dems were way ahead early and lost late as the count went on. Why? Because in Ohio, the mail-in votes delivered ahead of time were counted earlier than day-of voting. The reverse trend was thereby realized in Ohio.

Last edited:

atsgopher

Reaction score
He is not guilty. Correct? Your silence while your team gloats is noted.
You can sell out for whatever price you want; next time you should consider getting a return.

You don’t know my politics. You don’t have the capacity.

Top Bottom