Trump Impeachment #2 Trial

cncmin

Reaction score
Honestly, the cure is to end the pandemic and get people working. It will cure a lot. Boredom and idleness kill the soul. People need to be able to eat pizza, go to school and watch football.
We are all going collectively nuts with too much time on our hands.
That might be a good bandaid, but the QOP cult assembled and took form long before Covid. To think that nutjobs will suddenly stop being nutjobs given less free time seems like wishful thinking, but I hope you are right.

howeda7

Reaction score
That might be a good bandaid, but the QOP cult assembled and took form long before Covid. To think that nutjobs will suddenly stop being nutjobs given less free time seems like wishful thinking, but I hope you are right.
This started in 2006 or perhaps earlier. The Tea Party accelerated it and Trump completed the takeover of the party.

They now own the GOP and I don't know how that gets fixed except at the ballot box. The next time they have complete control they will attempt to establish permenent one party rule. It almost worked this time. Might as well try again. Their base is shrinking. Time is short.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Haha, the Dums fail on two impeachments. You can't make it up. Liberalism really is a mental disorder. How long can the TDS go on?

cncmin

Reaction score
This started in 2006 or perhaps earlier. The Tea Party accelerated it and Trump completed the takeover of the party. They now own the GOP and I don't know how that gets fixed except at the ballot box.
As I've said before, the origins of this cult began with Gingrich in the mid-90s and the advent of Roger Ailes' FOX "News" Channel in the late 90s. You could see it growing with the simplest of big lies, such as the denial and rejection of global warming in the early 00's, the lies to lead us into the Iraq War, "Swift Boating" as a successful political tactic, Mitch McConnell and his immediate rejection and sabotage of the incoming Obama administration, The fakeness and gross irony of the FNC-organized Tea Party, and the ready acceptance and growing fandom of a looney toon lying big city slicker from NYC whose donning of a trucker's hat was enough to fool the rural masses into thinking he cared about them and the vomiting of broken Bible verses was enough to fool the religious masses into thinking he cared about them. The origins of this cult are now on the order of 25 years old, and it has metastasized into a cancer that envelopes almost 35% of the U.S. populace. This is how great societies fall apart - the cancer from within. I really think the only way out is to expose it fully for what it is, and the Dems just missed another great opportunity to do just that with their failure to do so during this ultra-fast second impeachment trial.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Acquitted. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Great job wasting our tax $$$ Democrats. Nice work.
So the guy your cheering for is acqitted.

Yet the following are true:

1. A majority voted guilty.
  2. Both the acquitting jurists, and his defense attorneys, stated a reason for acquital is that criminal charges are more appropriate.
  3. And your guy made direct threats about jurists job security.
And you think this is prime time for gloating?

Ethics.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Well they won't be now. The Dems folded like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face.
Something you seem to know much about? BTW Hitting a woman isn't exactly something one normally brags about.

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
It's notoriously difficult to convict a mob boss. There was even a Flintstones episode on the subject!

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump skates again.
The impeachment trial was a test on whether the right had any shot to rectify themselves. It's safe to say that the right is a horribly weak and broken party set to destroy itself in the name of a president that only cared about himself. Sad to see...but all the dotard righties cheering about this are going to be even more deranged as this iteration of the Republican party is going to do nothing but empower the left as the rational right rejects the Trump loyalist, qanon, white supremacist sects that have linked arms with the base.

They had a shot to denounce what should have been a slum dunk for any true American....but they've shown their true colors. The dotards on the OTB have proven that the right isn't intelligent enough to figure this out for themselves. It's going to take a complete tear down an rebuild.

As for Trump....he's finished regardless. An impeachment wouldn't have done much to him. He's now looking at criminal cases where his soulless pawns have no pull.

STPGopher

Reaction score
As I've said before, the origins of this cult began with Gingrich in the mid-90s and the advent of Roger Ailes' FOX "News" Channel in the late 90s. You could see it growing with the simplest of big lies, such as the denial and rejection of global warming in the early 00's, the lies to lead us into the Iraq War, "Swift Boating" as a successful political tactic, Mitch McConnell and his immediate rejection and sabotage of the incoming Obama administration, The fakeness and gross irony of the FNC-organized Tea Party, and the ready acceptance and growing fandom of a looney toon lying big city slicker from NYC whose donning of a trucker's hat was enough to fool the rural masses into thinking he cared about them and the vomiting of broken Bible verses was enough to fool the religious masses into thinking he cared about them. The origins of this cult are now on the order of 25 years old, and it has metastasized into a cancer that envelopes almost 35% of the U.S. populace. This is how great societies fall apart - the cancer from within. I really think the only way out is to expose it fully for what it is, and the Dems just missed another great opportunity to do just that with their failure to do so during this ultra-fast second impeachment trial.
I would add conjuring up seditious feelings. While feigning patriotism. They waved the flag of sedition with immense pride.

stocker08

Reaction score

2. Both the acquitting jurists, and his defense attorneys, stated a reason for acquital is that criminal charges are more appropriate.

Ethics.
You do realize that BarnBurner isn't right in the head? Each time he posts "jamm jamm clan" he thinks it's a new and exciting slam.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I think I'll enjoy another fine Portuguese red wine right now to celebrate Trump’s total exoneration and complete victory. Then I’m going to go out to dinner to celebrate Trump’s total exoneration in complete victory, and I’ll probably have some more more wine.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So you're saying Antifa is a tiny insignificant group? Noted.
Well, I have referred to them as a fringe group before so I’m not sure of your point. Thinking they are a small presence overall isn’t the same as thinking they have had no impact tho - the latter would be your calling card.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Ethics.
He is not guilty. Correct? Your silence while your team gloats is noted.

Nax5

Reaction score
I think I'll enjoy another fine Portuguese red wine right now to celebrate Trump’s total exoneration and complete victory. Then I’m going to go out to dinner to celebrate Trump’s total exoneration in complete victory, and I’ll probably have some more more wine.
Imagine celebrating Trump :LOL:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The impeachment trial was a test on whether the right had any shot to rectify themselves. It's safe to say that the right is a horribly weak and broken party set to destroy itself in the name of a president that only cared about himself. Sad to see...but all the dotard righties cheering about this are going to be even more deranged as this iteration of the Republican party is going to do nothing but empower the left as the rational right rejects the Trump loyalist, qanon, white supremacist sects that have linked arms with the base.

They had a shot to denounce what should have been a slum dunk for any true American....but they've shown their true colors. The dotards on the OTB have proven that the right isn't intelligent enough to figure this out for themselves. It's going to take a complete tear down an rebuild.

As for Trump....he's finished regardless. An impeachment wouldn't have done much to him. He's now looking at criminal cases where his soulless pawns have no pull.
It was staged as another loyalty test in a long series of loyalty tests.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You’ve never posted about corn borer either. I bet you are pro corn borer.
Umm, I have been told more than once that I’m “pro” things on here for not posting anything about it (or for not showing enough OUTRAGE when I post against it). I realize you were being sarcastic but a few on here do exactly what you have written.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Umm, I have been told more than once that I’m “pro” things on here for not posting anything about it (or for not showing enough OUTRAGE when I post against it). I realize you were being sarcastic but a few on here do exactly what you have written.
And all the while those folks you refer to are spot on accurate.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yes. It’s the lowest form of argument.

Top Bottom