Trump Impeachment #2 Trial

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Acquitted. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Great job wasting our tax $$$ Democrats. Nice work.

Nax5

Reaction score
Bummer. I'm convinced you can do anything in government without consequence now.

Being banned from Twitter was the most action we got lol.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Too bad your โ€œconcernโ€ is only political. Cuomo should be in jail and you are silent.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Apparently a governor can kill people without repercussions. And cover it up. And lie about it. And boast. Not a dangerous precedent to set at all.
Cuomo should be criticized, investigated and punished. Democrats have been very critical of him.

Nax5

Reaction score
I think Mcconnell has Stockholm Syndrome.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Not an unexpected result. And it was time to end it. Knowing that Trump did squat to save them should have nudged a few votes, but heโ€™s apparently still in charge.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Voted out of office. C'mon undercover Loony Lefty, stop pretending to be middle of the road.
Yeah because thinking people should have consequences for their actions means Iโ€™m a loony lefty.

This is exactly the problem with all this. I donโ€™t fall in line with one way of thinking so Iโ€™m automatically the complete opposite. The Republican Party has been an embarrassment the past year or so and itโ€™s not just Democrats that think that. I have a lot of issues with the left too, itโ€™s just that the biggest issues IMO in the past year have been with the right.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
This proceeding isnโ€™t handing out any repercussions. Even if they convict him in Congress (which seems unlikely) the consequence is he canโ€™t run for office again. Big Woopie. That ainโ€™t gonna happen anyways.

If you want repercussions for someone who isnโ€™t holding an official position, it would need to come from a court of law. Congress has no teeth here. Everyone knows how they are going to vote so just vote and then get back to your real jobs. This proceeding is just posturing.
Itโ€™s easy to say big whoopie when your life wasnโ€™t in danger on Jan 6. This process is also exposing all the people that continue to defend Trump as if he did nothing wrong.

There is zero reason this process canโ€™t happen and he be tried in court. Itโ€™s important for everyone to know exactly what happened that day.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Itโ€™s easy to say big whoopie when your life wasnโ€™t in danger on Jan 6. This process is also exposing all the people that continue to defend Trump as if he did nothing wrong.

There is zero reason this process canโ€™t happen and he be tried in court. Itโ€™s important for everyone to know exactly what happened that day.
FTR - I said โ€œBig Whoopieโ€ about Trump not being able to run again. Letโ€™s be clear about that please.
This process accomplished nothing. It wouldnโ€™t have with a conviction either. That was my point. A trial in a criminal court has teeth - this didnโ€™t because he doesnโ€™t hold an official position anymore.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Yeah because thinking people should have consequences for their actions means Iโ€™m a loony lefty.

This is exactly the problem with all this. I donโ€™t fall in line with one way of thinking so Iโ€™m automatically the complete opposite. The Republican Party has been an embarrassment the past year or so and itโ€™s not just Democrats that think that. I have a lot of issues with the left too, itโ€™s just that the biggest issues IMO in the past year have been with the right.
You donโ€™t ride the fence GII. You portray yourself as such.
Your silence on d transgressions is obvious and legendary. You post hard when the r transgressions are up.
MSM hasnโ€™t said boo about Cuomo and yet you respond to that nugget with drivel. So transparent.

howeda7

Reaction score
By %? I wonder. There is the one confirmed Antifa member that was in the Capitol (โ€œjust filmingโ€) so even if he was the only one the % might be higher.
So you're saying Antifa is a tiny insignificant group? Noted.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
FTR - I said โ€œBig Whoopieโ€ about Trump not being able to run again. Letโ€™s be clear about that please.
This process accomplished nothing. It wouldnโ€™t have with a conviction either. That was my point. A trial in a criminal court has teeth - this didnโ€™t because he doesnโ€™t hold an official position anymore.
I know youโ€™re not trying to downplay what happened. And I disagree that this did nothing. It exposed a lot IMO.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Youโ€™ve never posted about corn borer either. I bet you are pro corn borer.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
You donโ€™t ride the fence GII. You portray yourself as such.
Your silence on d transgressions is obvious and legendary. You post hard when the r transgressions are up.
MSM hasnโ€™t said boo about Cuomo and yet you respond to that nugget with drivel. So transparent.
Legendary? Sweet!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
Complain that I posted to much. Complain that I post to little.

Howie is a hypocrite, like most lefties, and easily holds two positions at the time.
Not that you post too little. That you avoid threads about the embarrassment your party has become like a coward would.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Jamm Jamm Clan angry at The Turtle. Today. Not yesterday.

Top Bottom