Trump Impeachment #2 Trial

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) picked a fight with Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) on the Senate floor just now after the vote to call witnesses in former President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, Politico reports.

Johnson turned to Romney and was visibly upset with him, even pointing at him once and saying, “I blame you.”

LesBolstad

Reaction score
2 reasons you’re hearing about extending trial for months: 1) we’re at that stage of the standard media/Democrat info op (see: Kavanaugh, Thomas, all their previous political info ops) 2) they know Trump defense team effectively countered their arguments, made many look silly.

jamiche

Reaction score
2 reasons you’re hearing about extending trial for months: 1) we’re at that stage of the standard media/Democrat info op (see: Kavanaugh, Thomas, all their previous political info ops) 2) they know Trump defense team effectively countered their arguments, made many look silly.
You do know these posts make you look silly, less.

justthefacts

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
Given that the elements described below are now going to happen, I look forward to your full-throated condemnation of GOP Senators when they vote to acquit
Let's all hold our breath....

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Ivanka, Jared, Uday and Qusay, Melania. Maybe Barron. That’s a lot!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Considering part of those "loyal 75 million" stormed the Capitol a bit ago, I'd certainly perceive it as a threat.
Help me with the math here. How big of a part? What percent of those 75 million stormed the Capitol?

Spoofin

Reaction score
More than all the the members of Antifa.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
By %? I wonder. There is the one confirmed Antifa member that was in the Capitol (“just filming”) so even if he was the only one the % might be higher.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Poor Judgement. On occasion. Sure thing. Doing nothing while his cult tries to find and hang Mike Pence = "poor judgment". Scathing rebuke!

I like how you avoided this thread like it had Covid until today when you could atta-boy Trump's lawyers.
Complain that I posted to much. Complain that I post to little.

Howie is a hypocrite, like most lefties, and easily holds two positions at the time.

Top Bottom