Trump Impeached X2 - 10 Republicans voted "Aye" - Hagedorn, Emmer, Fischbach, Stauber are "Nays"

Nax5

Reaction score
As if you needed any more evidence why the GOP is putrid. Thankfully, I don't think their party will recover from the Trump debacle.

Wally

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣 He is not upset with Ivanka tho.

Trump told aides not to pay his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani because he's upset with him
A senior administration official told The Post that it was not just Giuliani whom Trump was upset with for not defending him more but also Vice President Mike Pence; the White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany; Trump's senior advisor and son-in-law, Jared Kushner; the White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow; the White House national security advisor, Robert O'Brien; and the White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Trump told aides not to pay his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani because he's upset with him
A senior administration official told The Post that it was not just Giuliani whom Trump was upset with for not defending him more but also Vice President Mike Pence; the White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany; Trump's senior advisor and son-in-law, Jared Kushner; the White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow; the White House national security advisor, Robert O'Brien; and the White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows.
There won’t be many people at his birthday party.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
As if you needed any more evidence why the GOP is putrid. Thankfully, I don't think their party will recover from the Trump debacle.

Was just thinking about that this morning. What's best for the party long term: going all in on Trumpism or rejecting Trumpism? If they think the latter, they should vote to convict. I'm not sure the party can hold together as a coalition with Trumpist and Qanon factions.

Wally

Reaction score
Was just thinking about that this morning. What's best for the party long term: going all in on Trumpism or rejecting Trumpism? If they think the latter, they should vote to convict. I'm not sure the party can hold together as a coalition with Trumpist and Qanon factions.
They should go Full Trump, put the gun in the Republican parties mouth and pull the trigger.

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score

So typical of Trump's track record right. If his fanbase which is mostly white working class people got a chance to spend time with him or ever worked for him I think they would absolutely hate the guy. The most self centered fraud that I can recall in our lifetime.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Stauber's profile isn't so great anymore. His higher office hopes have shrunk.

Hagedorn was always scum.

Emmer's image makeover didn't last.

Fischbach threw her lot in with the deplorables.

All 4 are losers and anti-American. Always remember how they voted against Biden. Expel them.
Well, to be fair, Emmer and Stauber voted against the two resolutions contesting the state electoral results while Fischbach and Hagedorn voted in favor.

I suppose Fischbach doesn't have to worry much in her district but Hagedorn definitely could lose his. The 1st is pretty marginal.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, Emmer and Stauber voted against the two resolutions contesting the state electoral results while Fischbach and Hagedorn voted in favor.

I suppose Fischbach doesn't have to worry much in her district but Hagedorn definitely could lose his. The 1st is pretty marginal.
Fischbach ran full MAGA. Unseated one of the few Democrats who did not vote for the last impeachment and a Congressman with an A NRA rating. She can’t offer anything but being 100 percent MAGA, so it isn’t surprising. Even went full on Big Lie. She’s gonna be one termer if she can’t deliver something to an agricultural district in the way Peterson has always done.

Wally

Reaction score
She’s gonna be one termer if she can’t deliver something to an agricultural district in the way Peterson has always done.
Dumbest vote ever, those people voted to fuck themselves. I think its rather hilarious personally, but giving up on a very powerful conservative democrat who is on/ chair of the Ag committee is just about the most moronic thing they could do.

Not sure why I would expect more from Trumpers tho..

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Dumbest vote ever, those people voted to fuck themselves. I think its rather hilarious personally, but giving up on a very powerful conservative democrat who is on/ chair of the Ag committee is just about the most moronic thing they could do.

Not sure why I would expect more from Trumpers tho..
Honestly, the guy who single handedly keeps the sugar beet economically viable lost to the candidate more willing to work with The candidate who lost.

Top Bottom