Trump has Covid (...or does he?)

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Leave it to the Dems to create needless hysteria about Trump's health, while ignoring the fact that a 74 y/o who's overweight got Covid, was hospitalized, was cured & then back at 100% doing rallies in 7 days & they don't even want to know what he took to cure him, or if it could cure everyone else as well?

The worst thing that could happen to the D's is a cure for Covid & everyone knows it.
Well, at least until Nov 3rd

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Leave it to the Dems to create needless hysteria about Trump's health, while ignoring the fact that a 74 y/o who's overweight got Covid, was hospitalized, was cured & then back at 100% doing rallies in 7 days & they don't even want to know what he took to cure him, or if it could cure everyone else as well?

The worst thing that could happen to the D's is a cure for Covid & everyone knows it.
As a person who had to wait 4 days for Covid test results (negative), I would be thrilled for a cure and faster testing for everyone.

Wally

Reaction score
Ridiculous. Yes we can "cure" everyone if we immediately hospitalize them at the first symptoms and pump them full of every drug available. Totally doable!
When can everyone get the Trump covid cure?
I haven't heard yet....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Ridiculous. Yes we can "cure" everyone if we immediately hospitalize them at the first symptoms and pump them full of every drug available. Totally doable!
I think that you are making CRG’s point. You don’t want a cure until Biden is elected. Then you’ll be all on board with progress on CV.

howeda7

Reaction score
I think that you are making CRG’s point. You don’t want a cure until Biden is elected. Then you’ll be all on board with progress on CV.
Of course not. The point is that it's not a "cure." We don't have the capacity to hospitalize every COVID patient and give them the super agressive top of the line treatment that we gave the President. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that. Hospitals in many places are almost full as it is. And that's not even taking into consideration the cost.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Of course not. The point is that it's not a "cure." We don't have the capacity to hospitalize every COVID patient and give them the super agressive top of the line treatment that we gave the President. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that. Hospitals in many places are almost full as it is. And that's not even taking into consideration the cost.
What do you mean by ”every CV patient”? The vast majority of CV positive cases don’t require hospitalization. Many have no symptoms at all. Of all the people in the sphere of the WH outbreak (34), I believe on 2 were hospitalized, Trump and Christie. I haven’t heard that there were anymore. Both Trump and Christie fit risk categories, and Trump is the President and his treatment will no doubt be special.

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to believe that a good portion of the people dying each day would be suitable for the newly developed CV therapeutics, like Regeneron and the Eli Lilly monoclonal antibodies, earlier on in the onset of their case if the products were approved.

howeda7

Reaction score
What do you mean by ”every CV patient”? The vast majority of CV positive cases don’t require hospitalization. Many have no symptoms at all. Of all the people in the sphere of the WH outbreak (34), I believe on 2 were hospitalized, Trump and Christie. I haven’t heard that there were anymore. Both Trump and Christie fit risk categories, and Trump is the President and his treatment will no doubt be special.

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to believe that a good portion of the people dying each day would be suitable for the newly developed CV therapeutics, like Regeneron and the Eli Lilly monoclonal antibodies, earlier on in the onset of their case if the products were approved.
If Trump was not the President, he probably wouldn't have been hospitalized either, at least not when he was. The death rate would surely drop if we hospitalized everyone as soon as they had any breathing problems and gave them that regimen even without the experimental drug, but we would be overwhelmed if we did so at the moment.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If Trump was not the President, he probably wouldn't have been hospitalized either, at least not when he was. The death rate would surely drop if we hospitalized everyone as soon as they had any breathing problems and gave them that regimen even without the experimental drug, but we would be overwhelmed if we did so at the moment.
No one is suggesting that everyone in Trump’s risk category get hospitalized. We’re talking about people that do get hospitalized.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Any evidence of this or just drugs / overactive imagination? Serious question.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
This is the first time I've responded to you and that is purely intentional. Before you waste additional time on me, let me be clear. I will not respond to you again. I consider you a garrulous windbag who is in love with his own voice. There are several other right wingers I do not converse with anymore and I'm not looking to add any others, especially you.
> I consider you a garrulous windbag who is in love with his own voice.

I don't care about my own voice. What I care about is expounding on my best estimation of the truth. There are many on the GH who don't want to hear the truth, because it clashes with their bias. I'm sorry that you now seem to want to join them.

What I like about @cjbfbp posts is that at least you put in a solid effort at a factual+logic based analysis (in stark contrast to others whose go-to response is name-calling). It doesn't bother me if we come to different conclusions.

Not sure what was in my last post that triggered you, but sorry for the triggering.

> I will not respond to you again.

Fair enough. But from my own perspective, I won't block anybody on the GH and I won't keep a list of people who I won't respond-to, just on the odd chance that I might trigger them.

> There are several other right wingers I do not converse with anymore

We don't need to converse directly, that's OK. But I will still look forward to your posts.

By the way, I'm not a right winger. I'm about 3/4 social liberal, 1/8 radical, and perhaps 1/8 conservative. In the past I've always voted for the Democratic Party. Perhaps some day they will get un-insane and I will be able to vote for them again.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Please god if I ever get to a nursing home let Covid or anything take me fast.

Hopefully you get many years to enjoy in a nursing home, I have Zero interest.
Probably a good point. Best for most of us to revise our life choices to minimize any of the diseases on the long list of Covid comorbidities, which will also delay the day at which point we are forced to go to the nursing home.

Did you see that protest by a bunch of people in the nursing home? Probably in a different thread. They had signs that said they'd rather die of Covid than to die of loneliness.

Wally

Reaction score
I think by now we all know he didn't, right? It was stupid, selfish, and not fair to others there.
Obviously, otherwise he would answer the question. I think he knew he had it and thats why he didn't test and why he was so frantic at the debate. That or one to many Adderall.

Wally

Reaction score
So the in-shape women in her early 50's has lingering symptoms 3 weeks alter, but the morbidly obese guy in his mid-70's was all better after 3 days? :unsure:
A little speed will power Trump thru anything...

justthefacts

Reaction score
Exactly why did you quote my post about Trump not testing on the day of the debate when posting a twitter mention about Melania Trump not travelling?
You said it was not fair to others there and here we have further evidence

Spoofin

Reaction score
You said it was not fair to others there and here we have further evidence
Odds are his wife would have caught it from him no matter what, but sure. Unlikely she caught it at the debate, but you can connect those dots if you wish.

I’m not a fan at all of how politicians and the media have created “COVID hysteria“, but I do think there are decent, common sense things people can/should do. Those don’t include hiding inside, but they do include following rules that you agree to. He didn’t, and that was not fair to others. Whether or not his wife got it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Odds are his wife would have caught it from him no matter what, but sure. Unlikely she caught it at the debate, but you can connect those dots if you wish.

I’m not a fan at all of how politicians and the media have created “COVID hysteria“, but I do think there are decent, common sense things people can/should do. Those don’t include hiding inside, but they do include following rules that you agree to. He didn’t, and that was not fair to others. Whether or not his wife got it.
Well, odds are she would have caught it from him anyway, if you assume he was cavalier in his treatment of safety precautions and ended up catching it. That's what's at issue here.

Top Bottom