Trump has Covid (...or does he?)

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, no matter what Trump does, you lefties will find a problem with it.
It's great that he's negative. Why is he lying about his tests from before?

FWIW I expect him to speak for at least 90 minutes tonight. Anything less would low energy and sad.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Right - who cares that he's running around spreading the virus? Only suckers and losers die to Covid. 'MERICA!!!!
Only suckers and losers believe the narratives of the MSM.

Trump is CV free as proven by the 2 consecutive negative tests and following the CDC’s guidance on when it’s okay to return to the public without risk of spreading his infection that no longer exists within him.

Follow the science!!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Only suckers and losers believe the narratives of the MSM.

Trump is CV free as proven by the 2 consecutive negative tests and following the CDC’s guidance on when it’s okay to return to the public without risk of spreading his infection that no longer exists within him.

Follow the science!!!
He might be soon living his dream free if the MSM. Several organizations are deciding not to travel with him over safety concerns.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/...journalists.html?referringSource=articleShare

bigticket1

Reaction score
Are you mad at Trump or his doctor?
I've never been a Trump fan, but have no respect for doctors who sign NDA's and then tap dance around telling the whole truth about a President's health.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The answer is either he travelled while sick knowingly or he wasn’t being tested with the frequency that would have prevented him from traveling while sick.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well Bad - let's assume for a second that this "ER Nurse" is spot on in what she told "Peter Cannova" (as reported by James Everett).... should we be "outraged" that the POTUS gets options that others may not? My response would be, "well, dah".

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Well Bad - let's assume for a second that this "ER Nurse" is spot on in what she told "Peter Cannova" (as reported by James Everett).... should we be "outraged" that the POTUS gets options that others may not? My response would be, "well, dah".
You obviously miss the point. The point continues to be that he's lucky enough to be able to continue to downplay the virus because he was lucky enough to only have mild symptoms and lucky enough to be privileged with the best care available.

Section2

Reaction score
You obviously miss the point. The point continues to be that he's lucky enough to be able to continue to downplay the virus because he was lucky enough to only have mild symptoms and lucky enough to be privileged with the best care available.
Most people only have mild symptoms. Many have none.
if wasn’t a week ago that progs were analyzing his breathing and predicting that he was going to die. Never admit you’re wrong. Just seemlessly transition to the next worst possible narrative. Isn't it a tad tiring?

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, no matter what Trump does, you lefties will find a problem with it.
Why wouldn't he say when his last negative was before infection. I think he knew he was sick and wanted to infect Biden at debate. Probably refused testing hoping it would go away and Trump was the super spreader in the Whitehouse.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes, I know those of you that crave COVID to be as destructive as you imagine are crushed that DT wasn’t more affected. The daily updates on how he can’t be doing as well as he says pretty much give it away.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Most people only have mild symptoms. Many have none.
if wasn’t a week ago that progs were analyzing his breathing and predicting that he was going to die. Never admit you’re wrong. Just seemlessly transition to the next worst possible narrative. Isn't it a tad tiring?
Find the posts where I said he was dying.

USAF

Reaction score
Yes, I know those of you that crave COVID to be as destructive as you imagine are crushed that DT wasn’t more affected. The daily updates on how he can’t be doing as well as he says pretty much give it away.
Oooh, look! The fraud rides in to defend Donald Trump, who the fraud isn't voting for.

I'm shocked.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Leave it to the Dems to create needless hysteria about Trump's health, while ignoring the fact that a 74 y/o who's overweight got Covid, was hospitalized, was cured & then back at 100% doing rallies in 7 days & they don't even want to know what he took to cure him, or if it could cure everyone else as well?

The worst thing that could happen to the D's is a cure for Covid & everyone knows it.

Top Bottom