Trump has Covid (...or does he?)

Minnesota

Reaction score
Guy couldn’t spray tan for three days and went straight for the Al Jolson shellacking. Gotta respect it.

howeda7

Reaction score
I think if he keeps tweeting 200 times a day and posting macabre, rambling videos of himself, Trump’s got this.
Undecided votes like Ken Bone love incoherent all caps Tweets.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Please god if I ever get to a nursing home let Covid or anything take me fast.

Hopefully you get many years to enjoy in a nursing home, I have Zero interest.
Your ignorance of nursing homes is evident.

Wally

Reaction score
Do you think only grandparents at the end of life spend time in nursing homes?
No I didn't say get rid of nursing homes. I should have qualified what i said.

Basically if my mind is going (which i expect at some point) and I need a nursing home I would rather not. Memory care is pretty disturbing, I would rather walk off into the woods. Then when you actually get sick they treat you, there are few things I have been more disturbed by than seeing them trying to treat my grandparents when they have no idea what's going on or even who most people are.

MennoSota

Reaction score
No I didn't say get rid of nursing homes. I should have qualified what i said.

Basically if my mind is going (which i expect at some point) and I need a nursing home I would rather not. Memory care is pretty disturbing, I would rather walk off into the woods. Then when you actually get sick they treat you, there are few things I have been more disturbed by than seeing them trying to treat my grandparents when they have no idea what's going on or even who most people are.
Well, having a Mom right now who is struggling with dementia and stage 4 cancer, while during Covid shutdown, I understand the difficult decisions one must make. Quality of life in a familiar environment is much preferred, when that is still an option.

Wally

Reaction score
Well, having a Mom right now who is struggling with dementia and stage 4 cancer, while during Covid shutdown, I understand the difficult decisions one must make. Quality of life in a familiar environment is much preferred, when that is still an option.

Sorry to hear that...

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

Trump says in this video that he was very sick but felt better in a day after the drugs he got and considers it a "cure".

My best guess he wasnt sick and this was an infomercial. I know quite the conspiracy theory, but it makes the most sense to me.

Minnesota

Reaction score

Trump says in this video that he was very sick but felt better in a day after the drugs he got and considers it a "cure".

My best guess he wasnt sick and this was an infomercial. I know quite the conspiracy theory, but it makes the most sense to me.
I think he’s just geeked on steroids.

Minnesota

Reaction score
His videos keep getting weirder. I am excited to see where this goes.

howeda7

Reaction score
So just give all COVID patients some steroids?
It seems you feel great until they wear off. I wouldn't put anything past Trump, but there would have to be way too many people in on it for this to be an act.

Top Bottom