Trump has Covid (...or does he?)

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
So whats the consensus on this?

A. They cured Trump with the kitchen sink. So shouldnt we treat every COVID patient like this? And poof, its gone

B. Trump faked it.

What are we going with.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A little column A, a little column B. My guess is he's putting on a brave face, and it isn't as rosy as he says.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
By the way, he has to resist, against all his instincts, to make the story "this is all possible for you". Because he really really wants to say it's because he, personally is just a specimen above us all.

Spoofin

Reaction score
A little column A, a little column B. My guess is he's putting on a brave face, and it isn't as rosy as he says.
I think that is most likely the case. Why that bothers some is another question......

GopherJake

Reaction score

A. They cured Trump with the kitchen sink. So shouldnt we treat every COVID patient like this? And poof, its gone

B. Trump faked it.

What are we going with.
First off, calling him cured is premature. That said, if he is cured, demand in doctor's offices throughout the world will be deafening - justifiably so - for the Don Trump treatment, won't it?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
First off, calling him cured is premature. That said, if he is cured, demand in doctor's offices throughout the world will be deafening - justifiably so - for the Don Trump treatment, won't it?
I believe Remdesivir has emergency approval for all hospitalized adults and pediatric patients. I have no idea if insurance companies are covering it, I hear it's quite $$$$. Also no idea how available it is.

The monocolonal antibody cocktail he got, I don't believe has even emergency approval at the time. I think they used a loophole in the law to allow him to take it. I'm sure it's even more expensive and even less available.

No idea about dexamethasone, as far as if it's approved by the FDA for covid treatment, or availability. I think it is relatively cheap though.

justthefacts

Reaction score

B. Trump faked it.

What are we going with.
C) Trump's doctor released a statement containing next to no information about his actual condition, which likely means he's still sick.

As to your question on A)

Wally

Reaction score
Will he be heading back to Walter Reed or did they setup the ventilator in the Whitehouse just in case??

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I thought he was that color because he was cured.

bigticket1

Reaction score
C) Trump's doctor released a statement containing next to no information about his actual condition, which likely means he's still sick.

As to your question on A)

One of the things his doctor highlighted in his letter is that the President now has antibodies in his blood, which he didn't have last week. I'm not a doctor, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but haven't they been injecting him with heavy doses of antibodies for the last 5 days ?

justthefacts

Reaction score
One of the things his doctor highlighted in his letter is that the President now has antibodies in his blood, which he didn't have last week. I'm not a doctor, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but haven't they been injecting him with heavy doses of antibodies for the last 5 days ?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Maybe he could license it, package it and market it. Probably make him enough $$$ to pay off his debts.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

B. Trump faked it.

What are we going with.
He doesn't know?

That's such an obvious, ridiculously clumsy lie. They don't KNOW?? How could anybody with a triple digit IQ even entertain that?

Good lord we're living in an alternative universe.
Good luck to anyone trying to figure out what's going on or understand the truth. This starts to feel like when they asked Bob Eucker how to catch a knuckleball. He said that's easy, just wait for the ball to stop rolling and pick it up. We'll know eventually whether and how well he comes through this.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The Troops are Just Props to the President: Season 4 Episode 23

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, there is something off about this topic. At best they dismissed the agreed upon protocols and at worst they knew and said nothing. I'm betting on the former, but even that is not acceptable.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Yeah, there is something off about this topic. At best they dismissed the agreed upon protocols and at worst they knew and said nothing. I'm betting on the former, but even that is not acceptable.
The truth will likely come out sooner or later. There certainly are people in the White House that know how often and when the President was tested, and as it becomes a bigger COVID hotspot every day, someone is likely to get pissed off enough to spill the beans.

howeda7

Reaction score

B. Trump faked it.

What are we going with.
He's not faking. He's also not cured. And a regimen of "Immediately hospitalize at the first symptoms and pump full every drug available" is not a realistic treatment for hundreds of thousands. We literally don't the medical capacity to do it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Maybe he could license it, package it and market it. Probably make him enough $$$ to pay off his debts.
That guy that wanted to die for him will drink it straight. As will a few thousand others.

howeda7

Reaction score
He doesn't know?

That's such an obvious, ridiculously clumsy lie. They don't KNOW?? How could anybody with a triple digit IQ even entertain that?

Good lord we're living in an alternative universe.
They know. They're lying. Either he wasn't being tested regularly or he was positive by last Tuesday. It's a virtual certainty he was infected at the debate and exposed Biden and everyone else in attendance, in addition to hundreds of others at his rallies the days after.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes it would be very tough to know when his last negative was. He obviously lied about being tested right before the debate and I wouldn't be surprised if he kept campaigning after he knew he was positive... Nothing would surprise me with him.
Likely they were banking on hiding it. The leak about Hope Hicks getting it blew that up. And his symptoms ended up too severe.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I think if he keeps tweeting 200 times a day and posting macabre, rambling videos of himself, Trump’s got this.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think if he keeps tweeting 200 times a day and posting macabre, rambling videos of himself, Trump’s got this.
Trump has been out of the race for months. No reason to stop that stuff now - he will go out burning every bridge imaginable.

Top Bottom