Trump has Covid (...or does he?)

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You're still holding out hope that Trump dies, got it.
On that subject, serious question: why would anyone care any more about Trump living or dying than someone like Krik Cousins cares about his own self ("If I die, I die.")?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You shouldn’t be afraid of CV. You should take whatever mitigation steps that you think necessary to minimize your risk.

Fear of CV does nothing for you.

And Antifa has killed people. I can name one in Portland. But I don’t fear Antifa for my life either. I fear its influence on our society.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And conveniently showing up in Cleveland too late to be tested.
See - I thought we agreed that this was a question that needed to be answered. Seems you think you already know the answer. If trump said he tested negative and hadn't been tested --- that is bad. If Trump said he tested negative and had tested positive --- that is very bad. If trump showed up late due to having a very busy schedule, but had indeed tested negative as he said --- then this is a complete and total non-story. As I said, someone needs to run this to ground (before we make assumptions).

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think almost any person who's interacted with a Trumpster can call BS on that one.
If only there was something, anything, a state Governor could have done to overcome all that Trump did --- but unfortunately, there was nothing they could do. Nothing.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
On that subject, serious question: why would anyone care any more about Trump living or dying than someone like Krik Cousins cares about his own self ("If I die, I die.")?
I'll park this one over in the Looney Left thread. I'm not sure who Krik Cousins is, but yep, I'd say most folks would think having the current President of the U.S. die would have a bigger impact on the nation and the world than if Krik passed away.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I'll park this one over in the Looney Left thread. I'm not sure who Krik Cousins is, but yep, I'd say most folks would think having the current President of the U.S. die would have a bigger impact on the nation and the world than if Krik passed away.
Really doesn't answer the question, but maybe you're just padding stats at this point.

bigticket1

Reaction score
See - I thought we agreed that this was a question that needed to be answered. Seems you think you already know the answer. If trump said he tested negative and hadn't been tested --- that is bad. If Trump said he tested negative and had tested positive --- that is very bad. If trump showed up late due to having a very busy schedule, but had indeed tested negative as he said --- then this is a complete and total non-story. As I said, someone needs to run this to ground (before we make assumptions).
The Trump campaign could end it right now by saying he had a negative test (fill in the blank) days before the debate.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump's balcony scene required two takes since he was gasping for air in the first take. This whole thing is reality TV for him.
Here's the video of Trump "gasping for air" right after he walked up the two flights of stairs to get to the balcony. Yep, sure looks like a lot of "gasping" going on...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Do we take a cap hit?

Spoofin

Reaction score
You shouldn’t be afraid of CV. You should take whatever mitigation steps that you think necessary to minimize your risk.

Fear of CV does nothing for you.

And Antifa has killed people. I can name one in Portland. But I don’t fear Antifa for my life either. I fear its influence on our society.
Wait! What? You aren't trusting @Badgopher's Twitter post? Those are never wrong and HOW DARE YOU doubt 'Schooley'.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
A word to the wise out there: "Don't be afraid of COVID" is insanely stupid and homicidal. Pushing that message out of allegiance to the cult is Manson Family territory.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
There is no evidence to suggest that Trump’s behavior has led to Americans unwillingness to wear a masks, except that the media and the left have repeatedly told us that. In fact, I’ve posted proof that Americans are wearing masks at a higher rate than most other countries in NA and Europe.

And how is my personal experience any less relevant than the non-existent proof that you have put forth that Democrats wear masks more compliantly?

Americans, Republican and Democrat alike, are independent people. Republicans may complain more about government restrictions or mandates to wear masks, but that doesn’t mean that Democrats are more likely to wear masks. It just means that Republicans don’t like unconstitutional government mandates.
There is no evidence to suggest that Trump’s behavior has led to Americans unwillingness to wear a masks, except that the media and the left have repeatedly told us that. In fact, I’ve posted proof that Americans are wearing masks at a higher rate than most other countries in NA and Europe.
Not sure why you keep bringing this up because I’ve been talking about large gatherings (potential super spreader events). He’s clearly influenced these type of gatherings because he’s been directly involved with many.

And how is my personal experience any less relevant than the non-existent proof that you have put forth that Democrats wear masks more compliantly?

Americans, Republican and Democrat alike, are independent people. Republicans may complain more about government restrictions or mandates to wear masks, but that doesn’t mean that Democrats are more likely to wear masks. It just means that Republicans don’t like unconstitutional government mandates.
Besides the examples we see everyday (Republican events with a majority of people not wearing masks), every survey that breaks it down by party affiliation shows Democrats wear them more often. Doesn’t mean all Democrats do or all Republicans don’t. Honestly, saying there’s no evidence that Republicans are less likely to wear masks is just ridiculous.

Survey 1
Survey 2
Survey 3
Survey 4

Spoofin

Reaction score
It is sickening the number of people on here that so clearly want Trump to be ill.

Spoofin

Reaction score
A word to the wise out there: "Don't be afraid of COVID" is insanely stupid and homicidal. Pushing that message out of allegiance to the cult is Manson Family territory.
We should connect you with OldBob if you haven't already done so.

scools12

Reaction score
People might take this more seriously if it included a Twitter post from Astroman or Anonymous Burrito.

That would really drive the point home.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not sure why you keep bringing this up because I’ve been talking about large gatherings (potential super spreader events). He’s clearly influenced these type of gatherings because he’s been directly involved with many.

Besides the examples we see everyday (Republican events with a majority of people not wearing masks), every survey that breaks it down by party affiliation shows Democrats wear them more often. Doesn’t mean all Democrats do or all Republicans don’t. Honestly, saying there’s no evidence that Republicans are less likely to wear masks is just ridiculous.

Survey 1
Survey 2
Survey 3
Survey 4
We all know what the politically correct answers are. If you’re a Democrat and someone asks you, you answer yes.

These are self-reported surveys as opposed to observations. If they observed someone not wearing a mask and asked their party affiliation, I contend the differences would be minimal and similar to the Pew #2 study results.

And that survey #2 by proves my previous claim that the vast majority of Americans, regardless of party affiliation, are wearing masks.

Top Bottom