Trump Commutes Stone's Sentence

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Remember that time when this Stone fellar was raided in the ass crack of dawn and XiNN was live on the scene due to the reporters journalistic intuition? Good times.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
According to your rules, nobody is supposed to comment on any dumbassed thing the President does, unless it’s truly outrageous. In your mind this doesn’t qualify either. Owning more libs, Professor Principles?
Even saying his name is TDS. Remember that.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
According to your rules, nobody is supposed to comment on any dumbassed thing the President does, unless it’s truly outrageous. In your mind this doesn’t qualify either. Owning more libs, Professor Principles?
Owning libs is so much fun

Livingat45north

Reaction score
That was fun, reading the libs outrage. Curious, how many folks did Obama/Biden give clemency? I'm guessing close to 2,000. How many for Trump? Maybe 20? If I'm close to right, that's a 1000 times difference. And, how many people have the libs let out of jail because of COVID, maybe 20,000? So 10,000 times more? I'm guessing on the numbers, but I'm probably pretty close. Way to get bent out of shape over one person while ignoring the thousands and tens of thousands that the libs have released. The Clinton's, they had some really great "pardons for cash" deals that got them rich. And then there's this pardon that the Clinton's granted to Susan Rosenberg, a convicted terrorist (sentenced to 58 years for terrorism). She's now raising funds to overthrow the U.S. government, which is what she was doing before being sent to jail. Way to go Bill. Nice long term planning on your part. You used the pardons to make yourself millions in cash, and to set up the destruction of American. Nice deal (for you that is).

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Remember that time when this Stone fellar was raided in the ass crack of dawn and XiNN was live on the scene due to the reporters journalistic intuition? Good times.
That was great pay-for-view material. Choppers in the sky, swat teams in full gear, tear gas on hand, ready to take down an old guy in pajamas in a pre-dawn raid. And CNN just happened to be there in the neighborhood at 4am.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Never a peep when Obama was freeing terrorists.

Wally

Reaction score
That was fun, reading the libs outrage. Curious, how many folks did Obama/Biden give clemency? I'm guessing close to 2,000. How many for Trump? Maybe 20? If I'm close to right, that's a 1000 times difference.
Who knew Trumptards were so bad at math....

Top Bottom