Trump/Barr Secret Police in Portland

Spoofin

Reaction score
[
He admitted he lied about the SDNY DA "stepping down" he also continued to lie about tear gassing the protesters in Lafayette square. Just for two.
I may not be the best Google user out there, but I am yet to come across any story reported by any outlet that states Barr admitted lying about the SDNY DA “stepping down”. Seems like pretty big news for Barr to admit lying about it in a congressional hearing. Can you please provide me a link? Thanks in advance.

USAF

Reaction score
[

I may not be the best Google user out there, but I am yet to come across any story reported by any outlet that states Barr admitted lying about the SDNY DA “stepping down”. Seems like pretty big news for Barr to admit lying about it in a congressional hearing. Can you please provide me a link? Thanks in advance.

Spoofin

Reaction score
My imagination still working on overdrive:

Following Wednesday’s announcement of a cooperation agreement between DHS and Oregon’s governor, Oregon State Police (OSP) stepped in to assist operations protecting the Hatfield Federal Courthouse. Saturday evening marked the third night of federal and state law enforcement cooperation on the ground. While the violence is receding, DHS will remain faithful to its mission to protect federal property and personnel; the Department’s enhanced presence on the ground will remain for the time being until it determines that the courthouse and other federal property are safe.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Also interesting in the above report is that the “protesters” seem to have moved on to non-federal buildings. So much for it being the Feds there that had them upset....

In stark contrast to the intense weekend violence in Portland over the past two months, protests around federal property remained generally peaceful, with minor incidents of malicious activity and vandalism. Elsewhere in the city, however, Portland Police Bureau (PPB) were forced to declare an unlawful assembly outside of their Southeast Precinct.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It appears that local law enforcement cooperation is all that was needed. Will the city council members that banned local law enforcement cooperation have to answer for their actions?

After weeks of rioting and nightly attacks on federal officers and property, activity in the vicinity of the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse continues in an overall trend of diminishing violence. Sunday night marked the first night in over 60 days during which rioters did not attack federal property in Portland. This change from previous weeks is directly attributable to the long awaited cooperation from state and local law enforcement to clear the parks where rioters daily staged their nightly siege and for local and state law enforcement to address violence on the streets, all with the surged federal presence still on the ground.

Following last Wednesday’s announcement of a cooperation agreement between DHS and Oregon’s governor, Oregon State Police (OSP) stepped in to assist in securing the area around the courthouse. With DHS’s enhanced presence still protecting federal property in the city, Sunday evening marked the fourth night of federal and state law enforcement cooperation on the ground. While the violence is receding, DHS will remain faithful to its mission to protect federal property and personnel; the enhanced federal presence will remain for the time being until the Department is certain it will be safe and responsible to change posture.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It appears that local law enforcement cooperation is all that was needed. Will the city council members that banned local law enforcement cooperation have to answer for their actions?

After weeks of rioting and nightly attacks on federal officers and property, activity in the vicinity of the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse continues in an overall trend of diminishing violence. Sunday night marked the first night in over 60 days during which rioters did not attack federal property in Portland. This change from previous weeks is directly attributable to the long awaited cooperation from state and local law enforcement to clear the parks where rioters daily staged their nightly siege and for local and state law enforcement to address violence on the streets, all with the surged federal presence still on the ground.

Following last Wednesday’s announcement of a cooperation agreement between DHS and Oregon’s governor, Oregon State Police (OSP) stepped in to assist in securing the area around the courthouse. With DHS’s enhanced presence still protecting federal property in the city, Sunday evening marked the fourth night of federal and state law enforcement cooperation on the ground. While the violence is receding, DHS will remain faithful to its mission to protect federal property and personnel; the enhanced federal presence will remain for the time being until the Department is certain it will be safe and responsible to change posture.

Wait! What?

Howie insists feds left?

golfing18now

Reaction score
Let me take a shot to flush him too.

Richard Pitino deserves another 3 years at the helm of the Gophers basketball team. He's just been a little unlucky, otherwise he would be top 3 or 4 in the conference.

USAF

Reaction score
Yes, I'm forced to admit it was foolish to place a shred of faith in state run media. Fox doesn't do news, they're a propaganda outlet. Slightly less reliable than Pravda.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes, I'm forced to admit it was foolish to place a shred of faith in state run media. Fox doesn't do news, they're a propaganda outlet. Slightly less reliable than Pravda.
Ah, but it wasn't you just taking Fox at its word. Do we really need to replay the whole thread? Fraud.

The whole point of my original post was that a number of media outlets were running this false information. I linked WaPo article and and Bad linked a tweet from some other media outlet. You then injected yourself into the conversation yelling your usual "fraud", "liar", "Trump this", "Trump that" BS and huffed and puffed your chest with that Fox article. When I explained to you why it was wrong, providing details on the actual agreement and information from the DHS, you flat out ignored (3) links I had provided you and doubled down with this beauty...

B) I'm using a story published by your trusted Faux News. You're using...your imagination.
Now, after you let your embarrassment wear off you are giving this flat out lie of how this transpired, because you still won't admit you were wrong. You have posted one thing right in this thread.... "it is OK to admit your are wrong, because otherwise it just shows what a fraud you are". BINGO.

golfing18now

Reaction score
You missed me!

The above was well played, BTW. Kudos.
Yeah I must have missed you. We haven't had a good back and forth on Pitino or Trump lately. Glad to see you are still doing well. (y)

Spoofin

Reaction score
The “protesters” now seem fully focused on local law enforcement. I thought it was all about the Feds?????

On the other side of the Willamette River from the courthouse, Local Law Enforcement declared an unlawful assembly at a building used by local law enforcement. According to PPB, approximately 200 individuals marched to the building. Later, rioters assaulted officers with hard projectiles, a tactic previously employed against federal personnel. There was no federal law enforcement involvement in this incident.

Oregon State Police (OSP) responded to an approximately 20-person fight two blocks away from the courthouse on the other side of a nearby city park. Violence was directed at uniformed OSP officers during the incident.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The “protesters” now seem fully focused on local law enforcement. I thought it was all about the Feds?????

On the other side of the Willamette River from the courthouse, Local Law Enforcement declared an unlawful assembly at a building used by local law enforcement. According to PPB, approximately 200 individuals marched to the building. Later, rioters assaulted officers with hard projectiles, a tactic previously employed against federal personnel. There was no federal law enforcement involvement in this incident.

Oregon State Police (OSP) responded to an approximately 20-person fight two blocks away from the courthouse on the other side of a nearby city park. Violence was directed at uniformed OSP officers during the incident.

HACKIN Howie no where to be found.....

scools12

Reaction score

The Feds being there had absolutely nothing to do with the rioting. That just gave left wing politicians and the leftist MSM hacks a PR stunt to place blame on Trump. Gave them an opportunity to throw terms like secret police and occupying forces around which leftist on this board bought into.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Feds being there had absolutely nothing to do with the rioting. That just gave left wing politicians and the leftist MSM hacks a PR stunt to place blame on Trump. Gave them an opportunity to throw terms like secret police and occupying forces around which leftist on this board bought into.
It really is amazing the false perception the MSM has created about Portland. They should teach about this in text-books...

- The "protesting" is peaceful (starts that way, ends different every single night)
- The rioting was caused by the Feds coming in (was going on for 50+ days before)
- The Feds were roaming the streets enforcing law (they were at the Federal courthouse)
- The Feds were unidentified (100% false, has been completely debunked)
- The Feds were snatching folks up, driving them offsite, roughing them up, etc. (nothing but hearsay from a few; no proof yet despite investigations going on)
- The rioting stopped when the Feds left (we have been over this one - 100% false)
- The rioting is just about the Feds being there (happened before, and now has moved on to other areas in Portland where the Feds aren't even)

This is a mob. Rioters and Looters. Plain and Simple. It is time for the local police to shut this CF down.

golf

Reaction score
The revisionism is spectacular on so many levels. I still have faith in the american people that they will see through the media lies by election day.

Trump plays fast with the truth at times as well, but he will be gone in november or in 4 years. The media's lies on the other hand are eternal.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Rioting continues elsewhere in Portland. While violence around the courthouse has receded, the city’s rioters have refocused their attacks on local law enforcement. The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) was forced to declare yet another riot overnight following an assault on the Portland Police Association building.

It was never about the Feds.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Submitted Written Testimony Of Acting Secretary Chad F. Wolf Before The U.S. Senate Committee On Homeland Security And Governmental Affairs

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This is standard practice for Howie and the libs -- make something up about conservatives and pretend it actually happened, while at the same ignoring the fact that libs did exactly what they're falsely accusing the conservatives of doing (e.g., Trump didn't collude with the Russians to influence the elections, but the Democrats did; Trump didn't do a Pro Quid with Ukraine, but Biden did, Trump didn't call Confederate Flag groups "fine people", but Biden did, etc. )

Norseland Store

Reaction score
This is standard practice for Howie and the libs -- make something up about conservatives and pretend it actually happened, while at the same ignoring the fact that libs did exactly what they're falsely accusing the conservatives of doing (e.g., Trump didn't collude with the Russians to influence the elections, but the Democrats did; Trump didn't do a Pro Quid with Ukraine, but Biden did, Trump didn't call Confederate Flag groups "fine people", but Biden did, etc. )
Projection tactics. Like farting on a crowded elevator and then loudly blaming the guy standing next to you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m glad things have gotten so much better in Portland since the federal agents have let the Portland Police restore order. 🙄

'You are attempting to commit murder': Portland mayor, police chief denounce violence at East Precinct

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I’m glad things have gotten so much better in Portland since the federal agents have let the Portland Police restore order. 🙄

'You are attempting to commit murder': Portland mayor, police chief denounce violence at East Precinct
Just spray paint and singing songs...

You know it's bad when the mayor actually speaks out against the criminals. Should have used force a long time ago.

Top Bottom