Trump/Barr Secret Police in Portland

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
QUESTION - How many of the states where most rioting is taking place a Democratic Governors and Mayors?

If those states Governors and Mayors are holding back their police to stop the rioting, then why?

I think most of you know that the Federal Government would send in Federal forces to protect Federal
sites. The news always reports and shows the Federal police being attacked and responding, but where are the local police forces? So while the Federal police are getting a bad rap for resounding to being attacked where are the local police to back them up?It's almost like letting the Federal police getting the bad press for doing their job but no press on the local police not doing theirs.

Kind of makes you wonder If some people want the feds to get a bad rap.
They want Trump to get a bad rap.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
The leadership in Portland has ordered the police to stand down and not fight alongside the Feds.

That's what I was eluding to. The Portland police took an oath to serve and protect its community & yet the Mayor stops their police department from stopping the mob. Both strange and fishy.

golf

Reaction score
I would be against a president using the border patrol as an uninvited political police force, yes. As you would have been had Ibama done similar.
USAF, this is the 3rd time I have responded to your post. Please reply as I did reply to your post. Dont want to keep repeating myself so if you could respond to either post 676 or 686.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
USAF, this is the 3rd time I have responded to your post. Please reply as I did reply to your post. Dont want to keep repeating myself so if you could respond to either post 676 or 686.
U had better find a hobby. This forum is too much for u. Have u thought of golf?

golf

Reaction score
U had better find a hobby. This forum is too much for u. Have u thought of golf?
You are possibly correct. It seems to me a message board should be about debating to come up with the truth. If the most important thing is the truth then there should be an openness to having one's positions challenged.

Time and again however lefties attack, which is fine. However they know their positions are unsupportable so they just dont respond when challenged.

Message board becomes very boring I would think if logic is taken out of the equation.

Frustrating. Almost as frustrating as golf 🏌️‍♂️ .
See the same thing with Kayleigh and the white house press corps.
She is showing that conservative points are more defensible than liberal so there is now talk of boycotting her.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
LOL. Unless you want a response that makes wild connections, lacks simple comprehension and reasoning, and mentions Trump 5-times - you are asking the wrong poster to respond. You have a better chance teaching my dog to eat slower than in getting a self-generated thought from USAF.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Time and again however lefties attack, which is fine. However they know their positions are unsupportable so they just dont respond when challenged.
Similar to how Howie stopped posting in this thread right around the time the DHS lead debunked the nonsense he was posting here and labeled it "disgusting and a lie".

golf

Reaction score
LOL. Unless you want a response that makes wild connections, lacks simple comprehension and reasoning, and mentions Trump 5-times - you are asking the wrong poster to respond. You have a better chance teaching my dog to eat slower than in getting a self-generated thought from USAF.
I just dont understand. There is nothing wrong in admitting one is wrong. I have had to admit to a poster i was wrong as his argument was better than mine and he was gracious about it - no big deal. Will admit i was a little frustrated but also appreciated learneing something.

However, see time and again lefties wont defend their positions as dont want to face the possibilty they are misinformed.

This is how we end up with the illogic of these blm protests and possibly the end of our country, especially if righty groups start trying to win their points in similar fashion.

On another issue, one poster even said Trump is way more of a danger to our country than china and russia. Possibly the most incorrect post ever put forth on gh and of course no evidence provided.

Will stop there.

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
They make dog food bowls that are specifically designed to slow down fast eaters. I have one for each of my dogs. Can't tell you for sure if it works, they eat fast as hell.

Maybe they make something like that for the posters you are talking about?

MennoSota

Reaction score
The Babylon Bee with a classic satire:

MINAS TIRITH—Orcs marched on Minas Tirith this morning in a mostly peaceful protest.

The rioters marched for peace, justice, and love in a calm, peaceful, orderly gathering outside the city walls. The mostly peaceful protesters launched peaceful siege projectiles at the city and sent Nazguls to maul Gondorian soldiers in a demonstration of their love and tolerance.

"Everything is very calm, very peaceful here," said a reporter from Gondor News Network. "It's very tranquil." Just then, an Oliphaunt charged right at him and flattened him into lembas bread.

Gondor's government was criticized for "police brutality" when, after a long period of inaction, Rohan's armies finally charged in to break things up.

"We were just peacefully protesting -- Gondor had no right to peacefully protest back," said one Orc. "Two of their agents were even having a contest to see how many of us they could kill -- and they were killing the majestic, endangered Oliphaunts! I'm literally shaking right now."

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I just dont understand. There is nothing wrong in admitting one is wrong. I have had to admit to a poster i was wrong as his argument was better than mine and he was gracious about it - no big deal. Will admit i was a little frustrated but also appreciated learneing something.

However, see time and again lefties wont defend their positions as dont want to face the possibilty they are misinformed.
Obviously, you haven't read many posts from MennoSota, diehard, and barn burner. There's no one who posts here from the left or center who falls anywhere close to the depths of those three goons.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Obviously, you haven't read many posts from MennoSota, diehard, and barn burner. There's no one who posts here from the left or center who falls anywhere close to the depths of those three goons.
I'm a little upset I'm not on the goon list

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I know I am on the right track if cjbcjrtkjf calls me out.

golf

Reaction score
The Babylon Bee with a classic satire:

MINAS TIRITH—Orcs marched on Minas Tirith this morning in a mostly peaceful protest.

The rioters marched for peace, justice, and love in a calm, peaceful, orderly gathering outside the city walls. The mostly peaceful protesters launched peaceful siege projectiles at the city and sent Nazguls to maul Gondorian soldiers in a demonstration of their love and tolerance.

"Everything is very calm, very peaceful here," said a reporter from Gondor News Network. "It's very tranquil." Just then, an Oliphaunt charged right at him and flattened him into lembas bread.

Gondor's government was criticized for "police brutality" when, after a long period of inaction, Rohan's armies finally charged in to break things up.

"We were just peacefully protesting -- Gondor had no right to peacefully protest back," said one Orc. "Two of their agents were even having a contest to see how many of us they could kill -- and they were killing the majestic, endangered Oliphaunts! I'm literally shaking right now."

Hilarious but absolutely nails it. Legolas's complexion leaves no doubt that he has benefitted from white privilege. A NYT editor, Sarah Jeong, said that white people are only fit to live underground. Gimli?

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm a little upset I'm not on the goon list
You go and post something reasonable like 20% of the time. If you want to be a GH troll you have to commit to it fully. Or be commit-able. We have both kinds.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I would argue with you here on this point, but the ones on the left that most definitely are lower than that are already on Ignore so commenting on that wouldn't be entirely accurate as I wouldn't be able to provide proper supporting documentation to any such claim

Spoofin

Reaction score
I could name a few off the top of my head, but something tells me we wouldn't agree.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Recap of the “protest” from last night. Must be a mistake about the looting nearby - these are folks only interested in social justice and the Feds not being there.

scools12

Reaction score
Recap of the “protest” from last night. Must be a mistake about the looting nearby - these are folks only interested in social justice and the Feds not being there.

According to the House Democrats this is all a “myth”.

Spoofin

Reaction score
According to the House Democrats this is all a “myth”.
Apparently, looting was reported by the Portland Police, not the evil federal agents. The only possible way to explain that is that some Trumpster in the PPD lied.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
William Barr today made it clear the Federal Officers in Portland aren't going anywhere until the the rioting stops. If you didn't see the assault on Barr today, it did not go as planned fro the Dems.

Top Bottom