Trump/Barr Secret Police in Portland

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I can’t honestly make out either the agency or an ID number on page 3. Care to point one out? And really, if soldiers fighting ISIS can have their name on their uniform, these guys can.
I have to agree.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I can’t honestly make out either the agency or an ID number on page 3. Care to point one out? And really, if soldiers fighting ISIS can have their name on their uniform, these guys can.
My last post on unis. I'm sure you are right that they don't have as much info as the NG unis - but they are hardly the covert unidentifiable uniforms being portrayed earlier in this thread. I went back through some more pics and found the one below. May be an ID number - looks more like an agency/unit marking, maybe rank.
port2.jpg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I took random photos in response to “they had NO identifying patches” on their clothes. I wasn’t trying for clarity. But these are obviously camouflage uniforms. You don’t put colored patches on camouflage uniforms. I was surprised to see the US flag in color on one, but I believe that was on a protective vest.

A police officer’s badge can’t be seen from a distance, and is usually just provided when asked for. And no, these radicals have shown much more ability to dox individuals or invade an individuals home. Ask the Oakland mayor.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
My last post on unis. I'm sure you are right that they don't have as much info as the NG unis - but they are hardly the covert unidentifiable uniforms being portrayed earlier in this thread. I went back through some more pics and found the one below. May be an ID number - looks more like an agency/unit marking, maybe rank.
View attachment 8872
I believe you are right. I know they have ID letters/numbers and the two agents have different identifying IDs above their shoulder patch.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I took random photos in response to “they had NO identifying patches” on their clothes. I wasn’t trying for clarity. But these are obviously camouflage uniforms. You don’t put colored patches on camouflage uniforms. I was surprised to see the US flag in color on one, but I believe that was on a protective vest.

A police officer’s badge can’t be seen from a distance, and is usually just provided when asked for. And no, these radicals have shown much more ability to d
T. Axtell. Badge 1.

Attachments

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
View attachment 8872

Do you see the police on hourse back and their badges. I can see the police officer in the Camo with the word Police on his shild. THe idea of using a camo uniform in a city is a little rediculus. Are you National Gard or city, County, State or federal officers. I guess with the camo on they could retreat to a city park they could stand behind a tree or in a bush.

Last edited:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Haha, asshat stuff. Loony Lefty clown
I'd rather be a loony lefty clown than a smelly old senile SOB. Have you taken Trump's cognitive ability test? Remember, it's "person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Spoofin

Reaction score
Do you see the police on hourse back and their badges. I can see the police officer in the Camo with the word Police on his shild. THe idea of using a camo uniform in a city is a little rediculus. Are you National Gard or city, County, State or federal officers. I guess with the camo on if they haf to retreat to a city park they could stand behind a tree or in a bush.
It is Oregon - lots of trees there :)

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'd rather be a loony lefty clown than a smelly old senile SOB. Have you taken Trump's cognitive ability test? Remember, it's "person, woman, man, camera, TV."
You know he was goin all Keyser Soze on that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Do you see the police on hourse back and their badges. I can see the police officer in the Camo with the word Police on his shild. THe idea of using a camo uniform in a city is a little rediculus. Are you National Gard or city, County, State or federal officers. I guess with the camo on if they haf to retreat to a city park they could stand behind a tree or in a bush.
They are a special unit of the Border Patrol. They typically would operate in a different environment. DHS determined that they would be the best federal authorities to respond to this situation. I don’t see why this matters. They aren’t secret and they can be identified.

USAF

Reaction score
This is probly not the appropriate time to ask, but i am a bit of a military information nut. Most of what is in the news in that vein deals with the south china sea. Just wondering if you keep up with that and have any thoughts based upon your background?
I retired from active duty in 2006, and really dont pay that close attention any more.

However, the South China Sea has been a contentious area for decades. The Spratleys, for example. I used to be a crew member on RC135 (strat recon) aircraft and it was always a bit dicey flying missions around that area even back in the 80s. Chinese fighters would intercept over intl waters, etc.

I would imagine China is just too big and strong not to end up owning those islands. They're right in the middle of major shipping lanes, plus probablenool and gas.

scalgopher

Reaction score
I don’t understand what so difficult to figure out who the Federal Law Enforcement personal is, there the ones not wearing their black pajamas.

USAF

Reaction score
They are a special unit of the Border Patrol. They typically would operate in a different environment. DHS determined that they would be the best federal authorities to respond to this situation. I don’t see why this matters. They aren’t secret and they can be identified.
It's the mission of the Border Patrol to patrol the streets of Portland OR??

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Holy shit, you don't have one single ounce or iota of shame do you? Good grief.

Shootings and murders are dramatically up but you feel comfortable, because you found a source that said as much, saying that "violence" is actually down. You are either too stupid to actually look or you are one big fat mother f'ng liar. Which? Who knows! Shootings up 75% in June alone, murders up 78% in June. Who on God's green earth are you?
"In Chicago, 373 people have been killed this year. That is 97 more than 2019." Only in a lib world can this be called as violence as being down.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Unmarked federal police, throwing people in unmarked vans.

And the fellas are cheering it.

Trump's mission to turn us into a banana republic is complete.

Shame on those of you who helped him.
Shame on those of you cheering on the criminals trying to murder (via arson) Federal police while they're legitimately doing their job under the Constitution and the law. You guys have reached a despicable new low in the morality category.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Names and badge numbers...
I already answered the names question. You don’t have to like it or agree, but I wouldn’t want these agents names on their uniforms for their own protection. There is an ID.

Regarding the police badges, you can’t see the number from a distance. In fact, I believe the BORTAC uniforms show their ID just as prominently as a badge, maybe better b/c it is larger. In Spoofin’s picture above, the agents are standing at a distance, but I can read JT3 very clearly on the agents shoulder. I can only make out one SPPD’s badge number in a far closer shot if I enlarge it.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
It seems that some on here prefer the Jacob Frey/Tim Walz police force in Minneapolis that really knows how to quell a riot.
We can send Frey and Walz to Portland as consultants to teach the Federal police how to properly abandon a building, and do it in style. If we're lucky, they'll love it there and never come back.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Do you have a picture of these highly visible patches?

Also, what border are they defending in Portland? Is there an invasion of sea otters I haven't heard about?
They're defending the border between Federal property (the courthouse) and the general public space (the street and beyond).

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Idiotic statement. These guys need protection, in any form, from your team.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Shame on those of you cheering on the criminals trying to murder (via arson) Federal police while they're legitimately doing their job under the Constitution and the law. You guys have reached a despicable new low in the morality category.
Jam jam clan. And St Pauli.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I already answered the names question. You don’t have to like it or agree, but I wouldn’t want these agents names on their uniforms for their own protection. There is an ID.

Regarding the police badges, you can’t see the number from a distance. In fact, I believe the BORTAC uniforms show their ID just as prominently as a badge, maybe better b/c it is larger. In Spoofin’s picture above, the agents are standing at a distance, but I can read JT3 very clearly on the agents shoulder. I can only make out one SPPD’s badge number in a far closer shot if I enlarge it.
You claimed badge number was provided only when asked for. I have shown it is there to read all of the time. It’s small, but the name is very legible.
Is the JT3 the persons ID number? It could be, but it seems an odd location, and an odd nomenclature
This photo is of a regular border patrol agent.
48E11E18-C64E-48FD-9CE5-3CD8A6A773DB.jpeg

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m finding sleeve number T230, and Z1, but the files are too big.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Oregon did not request Federal help and in fact has asked them to leave. I guess the GOP no longer gives a $%^ about state's rights.
No state has the right to prevent the Federal government from protecting their property. The Feds don't need an invitation from Oregon to try to protect arsonists from burning down their building, and they are under no obligation to respect any request from Oregon to leave. No state has the right to shred the US Constitution.

golf

Reaction score
I retired from active duty in 2006, and really dont pay that close attention any more.

However, the South China Sea has been a contentious area for decades. The Spratleys, for example. I used to be a crew member on RC135 (strat recon) aircraft and it was always a bit dicey flying missions around that area even back in the 80s. Chinese fighters would intercept over intl waters, etc.

I would imagine China is just too big and strong not to end up owning those islands. They're right in the middle of major shipping lanes, plus probablenool and gas.
Yeah, seems like china is trying to establish scs as its own personal lake and US is increasing patrols to counter. Japan also responding by significantly increasing military spending. Just bought a bunch of F35s as part of their ramp up. Am guessing the range of the reconnaissance flights you were able to take would be more limited today.

Top Bottom