Trump/Barr Secret Police in Portland

howeda7

Reaction score
Surprising there is no thread on this. The very thing many were convinced Obama would do with "UN Troops" Trump and Barr are doing.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
> (@howardfineman) By what authority and at whose command are these #Trump vigilantes on the streets of #Portland? There is no more urgent question in public life. Seriously.

Seriously? I'd say there's a ton of more urgent questions in public life. We can start with trying to end the murder spree and shooting spree that the entire country is currently going on. Then we can continue with serious efforts toward meaningful police reform, not just a slogan-istic campaign to "defund the police." The how bout we make a meaningful effort to work on eliminating the educational and economic impediments that generate scenarios among the poorest portions of our society (of all colors) that tend to result in crime being the "default career if you can't find anything better" for so many of our economically disadvantaged youth and 20-somethings. I'm sure we could fill pages with our list of more important problems, not to mention ideas toward problem solutions.

> By what authority and at whose command are these #Trump vigilantes on the streets of #Portland?

These are Federal law enforcement officers of various stripes, deployed to defend Federal property, which is being attacked every day. Their authority is that these buildings and monuments are Federal property, and they have the authority to defend it. You can't blame them for using slightly more offensive tactics when their defensive tactics have not accomplished much.

Personally, I'd prefer they stuck to defensive tactics. Why? Because this is the trap set by the leftist rioters, and the Feds took the bait. Better to put fences around the Fed buildings and make sure they have a good escape plan in case any molotov cocktails get through. By taking a more offensive approach, they're just giving buffoons like @howardfineman the fake pretense of moral high ground from which to preach their Marxist crap.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Secret police, unmarked vans, etc.

Trump has implemented everything the right feared Obama would do. Remember the Jade Helm 15 conspiracy? Governor Greg Abbott called in the National Guard to "stop" the Feds.

Now the Feds really are coming to your town! LMAO!

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
More than seven straight weeks of rioting isn't concerning? This should have been done day 3.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Apparently, the answer to better policing is to make the less accountable to the communities in which they serve. And the authority less transparent.

USAF

Reaction score
Unmarked federal police, throwing people in unmarked vans.

And the fellas are cheering it.

Trump's mission to turn us into a banana republic is complete.

Shame on those of you who helped him.

LesBolstad

Reaction score

Clown. You know better.

Section2

Reaction score

So now we have a problem with undercover cars? Is that what upsets you so much?
hey look, if the people being arrested are innocent, or if they don’t receive due process, or some kind of loss of rights here, let me know with some specifics.
People attacking cops, statues, federal buildings, crossing state lines to do it. Being arrested? Seems about right to me.

Section2

Reaction score
I never again want to hear the argument from 2A idiots about their precious guns protecting us from this exact thing.
Too bad. We have a right to bear arms whether you want to hear it or not.

John Galt

Reaction score
I never again want to hear the argument from 2A idiots about their precious guns protecting us from this exact thing.
Our guns protect us. And you’ll never get them. And I think the notion that you served in the military is complete bs. I’ve never met a military man or woman who wasn’t pro-2nd amendment.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sounds like the same stuff is going on in Chicago. Awful. This should bother everyone.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So now we have a problem with undercover cars? Is that what upsets you so much?
hey look, if the people being arrested are innocent, or if they don’t receive due process, or some kind of loss of rights here, let me know with some specifics.
People attacking cops, statues, federal buildings, crossing state lines to do it. Being arrested? Seems about right to me.
If they’re not unmarked vans, it makes it harder for the radical nutbags to destroy and burn them. howie wants to see real law enforcement vehicles destroyed, not family vans.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Sounds like the same stuff is going on in Chicago. Awful. This should bother everyone.

Yeah, those frozen water bottles and objects being thrown at cops should just be tolerated.

On Friday, 18 cops were injured, 4 more seriously. Only 12 arrests.

howie is all in on the radical lefties destruction of federal and city property.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, those frozen water bottles and objects being thrown at cops should just be tolerated.

On Friday, 18 cops were injured, 4 more seriously. Only 12 arrests.

howie is all in on the radical lefties destruction of federal and city property.
You're so full of it. If people are committing crimes, arrest them.

Unidentified military dragging people off the street into unmarked vehicles and hauling them away, not telling them what they're charged with is an issue. If Obama had done this exact thing, you'd be outraged, hypocrite.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
my thoughts exactly. S2, is it hard making sense all of the time?
Complimenting a clueless idiot indicates that you are an even bigger idiot.

The people being picked up appear to be snatched because of opportunity rather than evidence that they committed crimes. The have been released the next day without an arrest or any paperwork given to them. Of course, there was also the guy who was shot in the head and required extensive reconstructive surgery because he was standing across the street from these troops while holding up a speaker with two hands.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The Border Patrol Tactical Unit, or BORTAC was formed in 1984. It is a unit of the US Customs and Border Patrol. They are all wearing patches that indicate their affiliation. There is no unmarked officer.

But Nancy Pelosi has called them Stormtroopers.

I guess we’re finding out where all the mainstream Democrats stand. With far left radicals.

Oh...but Antifa doesn’t exist. Right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You're so full of it. If people are committing crimes, arrest them.

Unidentified military dragging people off the street into unmarked vehicles and hauling them away, not telling them what they're charged with is an issue. If Obama had done this exact thing, you'd be outraged, hypocrite.
They were suspected of destroying property and assaulting Federal authorities protecting that property.

You have plenty of video to demonstrate that and are still in denial.

And no, I would not be against Obama if he had taken such an action. I would fully support it.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Border Patrol Tactical Unit, or BORTAC was formed in 1984. It is a unit of the US Customs and Border Patrol. They are all wearing patches that indicate their affiliation. There is no unmarked officer.

But Nancy Pelosi has called them Stormtroopers.

I guess we’re finding out where all the mainstream Democrats stand. With far left radicals.

Oh...but Antifa doesn’t exist. Right.
Do you have a picture of these highly visible patches?

Also, what border are they defending in Portland? Is there an invasion of sea otters I haven't heard about?

Top Bottom