Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

scools12

Reaction score
This election is whether we will remain a democracy governed by a moderate Democrat, restricted by a 50/50 Senate and a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS or become subjects of a fully unhindered lying, immoral, ignorant man who dreams of being a dictator and who is restricted by nothing but the occasional bought of consciousness from John Roberts. Which one do you support?
The democracy is at stake? IALTO fear mongering at its first. Another in a long line of apocalypses predicted by the left which none of have come true.

As far as Biden being a moderate Democrat has anyone told Bernie Sanders that? Does the most liberal person in the Senate know she is running on a moderated ticket? They’re billing Biden as the most progressive POTUS since FDR.

At one time Biden might have been a moderate. All he is now is a a puppet. He is what they tell him he is depending on what narrative is needed that day.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Confirming a couple ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

If they’re righteous, speak up publicly. Tell us the circumstances. Allow yourself to be questioned and your story to be challenged.

It’s so expedient to be anonymous.

Yet you don’t believe Biden’s sexual assault accuser who spoke publicly. Why? B/c people were able to question her directly regarding the veracity of her story.

It used to be that the media standard for publishing a story was having named sources that could verify it. Unsurprisingly, the media abandoned that standard, but exceptionally so for President Trump.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Peter Strzok? Seriously? Oh, Lisa I love you!

Dems getting desperate.
Yes, it's a scientific fact that anyone who has the hots for a co-worker can't be trusted to give an honest professional opinion.

MennoSota

Reaction score
This election is whether we will remain a democracy governed by a moderate Democrat, restricted by a 50/50 Senate and a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS or become subjects of a fully unhindered lying, immoral, ignorant man who dreams of being a dictator and who is restricted by nothing but the occasional bought of consciousness from John Roberts. Which one do you support?
Nope. No one person will overturn the US Constitution. The checks and balances assure this.
However, a radically corrupt, anti-constitution, party such as the Democratic Party could topple the US and plunge it into poverty and corruption.

Progressives advocate for equality of poverty rather than prosperity. Why would any sane human being support such a corrupt platform as that which is promoted by Progressive Democrats?
This is why the swing vote has shifted squarely toward support of the Republican Party. The RP supports individual freedoms and prosperity for all those who work hard. It is the essence of capitalism.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
These anonymously sourced smears don't even work anymore. They're so transparent, that everyone who matters now can see right through them.

Similarly the Dem efforts to twist reality by lying, as with claiming the violence in Democrat cities is Trump's fault, also no longer work.

Once the people have seen the strings on the marionettes, they can't unsee them, no matter how much the Atlantic tries to convince them they don't exist.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
The Atlantic's editor-in-chief says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine's story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle "losers" and "suckers," was just the tip of the iceberg.

"I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks," Goldberg told CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "We have a responsibility and we're going to do it regardless of what he says."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/media/jeffrey-goldberg-atlantic-trump-reliable-sources/index.html

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Atlantic's editor-in-chief says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine's story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle "losers" and "suckers," was just the tip of the iceberg.

"I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks," Goldberg told CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "We have a responsibility and we're going to do it regardless of what he says."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/media/jeffrey-goldberg-atlantic-trump-reliable-sources/index.html
Well, if they want people with a mind that thinks for themselves to take this story seriously, I sure hope there is more to come. I’m not voting for DT either way, but claiming “anonymous sources” who apparently didn’t speak up for years and then won’t give their names in fear of “angry tweets” just doesn’t cut it for those not blindly biased from the get go. Nor should it.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Is there a recording of President Trump saying these words?

I'm just curious why anonymous people are making this claim, years after the alleged comment?

Honestly, I hate our media and the two political party war rooms that don't want a nation that is unified.

The best thing for people to do is to turn off the news and walk away. What is happening today is unhealthy for any human being. Just wake up, enjoy your life, and turn off the news.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
The best thing for people to do is to turn off the news and walk away. What is happening today is unhealthy for any human being. Just wake up, enjoy your life, and turn off the news.
Good advice. Won't happen, though. People are addicted to outrage.

Perhaps if we had the kind of news we had 30 or 40 years ago, it would be safe to watch TV news again.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
David G Bradley owns Atlantic media who wrote the story. David G Bradley also served on Joe Biden’s now closed Biden Cancer non profit, who by the way lasted two years and didn’t cure cancer before shutting down. The non profit paid its board members and exec that I’ve extraordinary amounts of money over the 2 years it was in operation. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that a man who served on a board with Biden and also donated money to Obama and Hillary in the 2008 primary would publish a story like this.

howeda7

Reaction score
David G Bradley owns Atlantic media who wrote the story. David G Bradley also served on Joe Biden’s now closed Biden Cancer non profit, who by the way lasted two years and didn’t cure cancer before shutting down. The non profit paid its board members and exec that I’ve extraordinary amounts of money over the 2 years it was in operation. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that a man who served on a board with Biden and also donated money to Obama and Hillary in the 2008 primary would publish a story like this.

The Trump Administration and Fox News have an entire revolving door of people going back and forth. I assume we shouldn't believe anything Fox ever reports and you and KGF and the rest of the Fellas will never cite them again.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
The Trump Administration and Fox News have an entire revolving door of people going back and forth. I assume we shouldn't believe anything Fox ever reports and you and KGF and the rest of the Fellas will never cite them again.
I don’t cite Fox News so that won’t be a problem for me. I may cite local fox affiliates, but assuming those are safe.

not sure what the revolving door thing is I just added more information to the story. Seems like that would be a relevant fact to the story especially when you want to use anonymous sources. you can’t vet anonymous sources so when you print that You are vetted and you’re character is called into question as you are voguing for the anonymous sources.

more than one thing can be true from this story. David Bradley donated money to democratic candidates in 2008. He also served on Biden’s board for two years while the nonprofit operated. The nonproft also paid those people over 60% of the funds received from major corporations. It also might be true that Trump called vets those things, but that has yet to be proven the rest of what i posted is an actual fact and can not be disputed.

Everyone claims that Biden is some political saint, but when you do some digging he’s also run two bit non profits that paid there executives more money than was used to support the cause

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Here’s a news flash for the liberals who still don’t get it - very few people actually think Trump is a great guy. Or even a good guy. Many conservatives, myself included, think he has no moral compass, no ethics and would like nothing more than to see someone else in the WH for the next 4 years. Your continued stories showing that he’s a scum bag won’t influence us- because at the end of the day you nominated a guy who should be in Shady Acres and we still prefer Trump’s policies over Biden’s regardless of how classless he is.
Okay so if we are looking at policies, how has he done a good job? The conservative used to care about the deficit and it's the highest it's been since WWII. It seems like in my lifetime every GOP president leaves with an economy in rough shape and Clinton and Obama both restored it. Maybe Obama didn't do it with as much speed via cutting regulations as Trump, but he left it stable and growing. It's a fricking mess right now with the trifecta of the tax cut, poor handling of the pandemic, and social unrest.
As far as social unrest goes, when you have a guy who needs to be adored as much as Trump, he ends up dividing the country and making big chunks of the country feel like second class citizens and the others (in this case his white supporters) hating that other group even more. I know people who have been personally affected by his rhetoric. He's a terrible leader.

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Trump has done a turd ton of damage over these 3.5 years, but making 40% of the country think that the news sources that we grew up with and our parents and grand parents followed are now fake news if they say anything negative about Trump is really messed up. It's like a cult that doesn't want you to mingle with non cult members and never question the cult's platform. Republicans have always been better at getting in line, but I never saw this coming. I guy that is absolutely one of the worst people we have ever had on a big stage, as our president no less, and no matter what he does he will still be supported by 40% of the country.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump has done a turd ton of damage over these 3.5 years, but making 40% of the country think that the news sources that we grew up with and our parents and grand parents followed are now fake news if they say anything negative about Trump is really messed up. It's like a cult that doesn't want you to mingle with non cult members and never question the cult's platform. Republicans have always been better at getting in line, but I never saw this coming. I guy that is absolutely one of the worst people we have ever had on a big stage, as our president no less, and no matter what he does he will still be supported by 40% of the country.
100%. The right has become a cult. And it gets worse as time goes on. I'm afraid that they've reached the punch party....and Alex Jones or someone is going to give the word when Trump loses.....and actual hell will break loose.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
Poland Loves Trump 🇵🇱 (@Woj_Pawelczyk) Tweeted:
"I don't know what @realDonaldTrump said, but I'm sure he didn't call me a loser. I didn't hear him call me a loser, so this has got to stop. Stop using my image." https://t.co/u8jpKKGOld

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I guy that is absolutely one of the worst people we have ever had on a big stage, as our president no less, and no matter what he does he will still be supported by 40% of the country.
I'm guessing a little more than that; perhaps 44% or 45% on election day.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I'm guessing a little more than that; perhaps 44% or 45% on election day.
So, you'll vote for a man with dementia that is being used as a puppet for progressives, thus showing how low progressives will stoop to win the executive branch. "The Democratic Party, we use the sick white elderly to our advantage."

cjbfbp

Reaction score
So, you'll vote for a man with dementia that is being used as a puppet for progressives, thus showing how low progressives will stoop to win the executive branch. "The Democratic Party, we use the sick white elderly to our advantage."
Biden hasn't shown that he has dementia, at least not yet, and your claim of him being a puppet to the far left is a fantasy of your own mind. That's your trouble, you know. You live in a fantasy world. I can tell just by your posts.

Top Bottom