Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

justthefacts

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Trump, whose support of the military desire to have the power of his autocrat heroes has been so over the top that he wanted a military parade in Washington, secretly hates the military, as evidenced by calling them losers privately two years ago by unnamed sources.

And this is actually considered news in 2020.
FIFY

beatles

Reaction score
The lying left is in utter panic mode. Lie after lie is all the Kahlid’s and bads and justnofacts and jam jam of the world have left.
Your true anti American colors are on full display.
Disgusting.
How exactly are we the ones in panic mode? We have a 7 point lead two months out from the election.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Yes, Trump allegedly pissed on the bed in Moscow too! Lies lies and lies

/Call Robert Mueller immediately.. haha ha ha ha ha ha

Liars lose again!
Well, he was a bed wetter as a kid. That’s why mom never liked him.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Except that the military budget went way up under Trump. 10% iirc. So he hates the military, but gave them a huge peace time increase?
haha, douchey jtf back in box where he belongs. He'll soon come up with a dozen tweets "proving" his derangement.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
You people support a reprehensible, despicable human being named Don Trump. Own it.
The Dums continue to have to make shit up because their candidates and policy are so awful they can't win.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Oh Left-sy. You’ll be ok. It will be good for your soul to acknowledge what is so obvious, even to you. He is an awful person. I know it, you know it, we all know it.
Haha. You're obviously an awful person as well. Your TDS is at extremely high levels this am; get outside and enjoy the day!

cjbfbp

Reaction score
The Dums continue to have to make shit up because their candidates and policy are so awful they can't win.
I will make sure to remind you of this statement if Biden wins in November, which, at this point, certainly is more likely than not. I'm always impressed by how so many of you are so confident of success despite the contrary evidence.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Haha. You're obviously an awful person as well. Your TDS is at extremely high levels this am; get outside and enjoy the day!
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! You really nailed me, Left-sy!!!!! I’ll be on the lake at noon. Have fun at your Delusion Convention!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Oh Left-sy. You’ll be ok. It will be good for your soul to acknowledge what is so obvious, even to you. He is an awful person. I know it, you know it, we all know it.
So it is not about policy and results. Results are something lying lefties run away from at all costs. Jakewad.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
How exactly are we the ones in panic mode? We have a 7 point lead two months out from the election.
Projection. They go through life that way so it's only natural that they would do that on this board. Of course, the president gives them extra inspiration as he has raised the projection of his faults onto others to the level of an art form.

John Galt

Reaction score
You people support a reprehensible, despicable human being named Don Trump. Own it.
I’ll trust what you do, not what you say.

I learned this as a kid. I’m far more concerned about actions than words. This also concerns how a politicians actions effect me. Is Trump a despicable person? By all accounts yes. This stems from countless actions over the years, not based on what unnamed sources claim he said in private 2 years ago.

Trump’s actions, ie policies, are better for me than Biden’s. That’s why I lean Trump.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Lying about things never said. SUPPORTING the lies and the LYING media. Utter panic.
7 point lead? 😂

BarnBurner

Reaction score

I learned this as a kid. I’m far more concerned about actions than words. This also concerns how a politicians actions effect me. Is Trump a despicable person? By all accounts yes. This stems from countless actions over the years, not based on what unnamed sources claim he said in private 2 years ago.

Trump’s actions, ie policies, are better for me than Biden’s. That’s why I lean Trump.
Exactly. Trust results and actions.
Instead of lauding talk.

GopherJake

Reaction score

Right. Like I said, you support a reprehensible, despicable person named Don Trump. The reason you support him - pragmatism, in your case - is immaterial to my comment. I’ll give you credit for owning it.

Section2

Reaction score
Right. Like I said, you support a reprehensible, despicable person named Don Trump. The reason you support him - pragmatism, in your case - is immaterial to my comment. I’ll give you credit for owning it.
Jake is so smart. This is a brilliant box. Jake is the box king. BOX

John Galt

Reaction score
How is it immaterial? I’m making the practical choice and choosing someone that I believe best represents my interests. I’d love to vote for someone that has strong morals and policies I agree with. Unfortunately there is no one on the ballot other than 3rd party candidates, who I voted for in 2016. I’d argue that the left also doesn’t really care for Biden or his policies, they are just voting for him because he isn’t Trump.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
How is it immaterial? I’m making the practical choice and choosing someone that I believe best represents my interests. I’d love to vote for someone that has strong morals and policies I agree with. Unfortunately there is no one on the ballot other than 3rd party candidates, who I voted for in 2016. I’d argue that the left also doesn’t really care for Biden or his policies, they are just voting for him because he isn’t Trump.
Dems lose this argument by taking the moral superiority approach. Biden no less a slimeball than Trump, but with a lot more video and legislative proof

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What I’m doing is taking the word of people willing to go on record with their name over that of some anonymous source that for all you know could be someone in “Biden’s inner circle” or even Howie for that matter. Justify it all you want, but at best this is hearsay from someone who won’t come out from behind the curtain.
And it’s just a coincidence that a Biden ad targeted to vets and vets families hitting Trump was launched yesterday in midwest battleground states.

Complete coincidence. 🙄

GopherJake

Reaction score
Dems lose this argument by taking the moral superiority approach. Biden no less a slimeball than Trump, but with a lot more video and legislative proof
Oh for God’s sake, JJ. That’s your tactic? Get real. Step up and own it. (If you support him.)

USAF

Reaction score
What I’m doing is taking the word of people willing to go on record with their name over that of some anonymous source that for all you know could be someone in “Biden’s inner circle” or even Howie for that matter. Justify it all you want, but at best this is hearsay from someone who won’t come out from behind the curtain.
Yet you ignore Trump making up a story about calling the 3rd lady back in Washington.
Fraud.

stocker08

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Trump, whose support of the military has been so over the top that he wanted a military parade in Washington, secretly hates the military, as evidenced by calling them losers privately two years ago by unnamed sources.

And this is actually considered news in 2020.
Floats and clowns and balloons? Most importantly.....TRUMP!!!

What more could service members possibly want? Maybe he should drag them all to West Point so that he can give them a speech.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Good post! And, I believe you. I wouldn't go as far as saying "we don't care for Biden or his policies" but I think you are mostly correct that defeating Trump is our numero uno concern and we would have voted for virtually anyone against him.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Here's a perfect tutorial on how not to dig yourself out of a hole:

@JohnJHarwood
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood

Trump says source for story on his disparagement of fallen US solders “could have been a guy like John Kelly,” his ex-WH chief of staff then he assails Kelly: “didn’t do a good job, had no temperament, wasn’t able to function. he was unable to handle the pressure of this job”

The first problem with this approach is that by trying to identify specific leakers, he's almost admitting that there may have been witnesses to his damaging remarks. The second problem is that almost everyone, even those with little knowledge or interest in military affairs, would doubt that a dysfunctional person with "no temperament" who is unable to handle pressure would rise to the level of a 4-star general.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
What a joke. Biden is a good and decent human being. Trump is a POS in every way imaginable. Putting them on equal footing is laughable.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Post of the day right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Top Bottom