Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

scools12

Reaction score
All kinds of liberal desperation going on and its spectacular to watch.

spectacular john simm GIF by Doctor Who

MennoSota

Reaction score
Looks like the claim against Trump may be fake news.
"Current and former Defense Department officials, who requested anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic, said they never heard Trump use such words when referring to troops. Esper, who was in France during the incident, remembers that the flight to the cemetery was canceled for weather reasons, and "never heard any other such allegation as those in The Atlantic until today," said one senior defense official.

Meanwhile, a former senior defense official told POLITICO that “not only had I never heard the president say a single derogatory word about our uniformed military, to the contrary, everything I heard was complimentary and laudatory with respect to our people in uniform and their families.”

A second former senior defense official also denied hearing the president comment disrespectfully of the troops, noting that "I would never have thought the president would say anything like that."

oak_street1981

Reaction score
But calling fallen soldiers "losers"? It's only you deplorables that think that's awesome. The more rational folks are bailing left and right. It's going to be really funny watching you fools whine and cry that your POS idol lost.

A total ginned up, bullshit story, give it up, no one believes it at all who is not addled by TDS.

Then again, those damn WWI vets were pretty weak willed and cowardly, after all, how bad can mustard gas and sitting in a cushy trench be?

I might need to just sit this election out now after this bombshell story.

stocker08

Reaction score
A total ginned up, bullshit story, give it up, no one believes it at all who is not addled by TDS.
Trump Derangement is a syndrome that has hit the righties super hard. It will be interesting to see how you all attempt to assimilate back into real life when the stinky Trump fog surrounding you fades away.....and you realize that you've been worshiping an Orangutan.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump Derangement is a syndrome that has hit the righties super hard. It will be interesting to see how you all attempt to assimilate back into real life when the stinky Trump fog surrounding you fades away.....and you realize that you've been worshiping an Orangutan.
Straight denial. Trump? I never liked him that much. I just liked owning libs. On to Tucker Carlson/Laura Loomer 2024 to end the nightmare Biden Presidency.

scools12

Reaction score
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
⬇

Spoofin

Reaction score
This story is the new USPS.
The USPS story was the new HHS.
Some on this site are so pathetic.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Yes, it was the most fake story ever, yet Don Lemon freaked out about it for hours today.
Silly deranged Liberals on this board went for it all day, though.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Yes, Trump allegedly pissed on the bed in Moscow too! Lies lies and lies

/Call Robert Mueller immediately.. haha ha ha ha ha ha

Liars lose again!

jamiche

Reaction score
Straight denial. Trump? I never liked him that much. I just liked owning libs. On to Tucker Carlson/Laura Loomer 2024 to end the nightmare Biden Presidency.
You forgot to say that you didn't vote for him in 2016.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Lots of Forever Trumpers whining.

With Trump having no help from the convention, far behind in the polls, getting massively outraised in cash, and now a very bad story, Trump is just completely phucked.

I almost feel bad for them. All they have is conspiracy theories and a circle jerk of whining to get them through this.

The next 4 years will be especially hard on the Forever Trumpers. Don't worry, he can run again in 2024.

Afterall, he'll easily win again in 4 years after the pandemic is gone. He's told us countless times that he's done more for blacks and the military than any president ever! Who wouldn't want that guy back?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
A lot of denial by the cultists because this is way more difficult to defend than his 20,000 lies and hedge-fund-manager approach to running the government. But anyone who's paid attention knows this is classic Trump. How can anyone doubt this after what he said about McCain?

beatles

Reaction score
This story is the new USPS.
The USPS story was the new HHS.
Some on this site are so pathetic.
There’s nothing pathetic about believing a published story by a very reputable journalist who says he stands by every word of his story. What’s pathetic is continuing to defend Trump who has proven over and over he’s despicable.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There’s nothing pathetic about believing a published story by a very reputable journalist who says he stands by every word of his story. What’s pathetic is continuing to defend Trump who has proven over and over he’s despicable.
Sure thing. Why is that source remaining anonymous? Why did they wait years to bring this up? Why do you choose to ignore the multiple sources who on the record (with their name) say they were there and it didn’t happen? Yep - pathetic.

beatles

Reaction score
Sure thing. Why is that source remaining anonymous? Why did they wait years to bring this up? Why do you choose to ignore the multiple sources who on the record (with their name) say they were there and it didn’t happen? Yep - pathetic.
You’re taking the word of people in his inner circle as gospel. Talk about pathetic. What do you expect them to say. And Bolton never said it didn’t happen he merely said he didn’t hear it. Huge difference.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You’re taking the word of people in his inner circle as gospel. Talk about pathetic. What do you expect them to say. And Bolton never said it didn’t happen he merely said he didn’t hear it. Huge difference.
What I’m doing is taking the word of people willing to go on record with their name over that of some anonymous source that for all you know could be someone in “Biden’s inner circle” or even Howie for that matter. Justify it all you want, but at best this is hearsay from someone who won’t come out from behind the curtain.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
This Military Times poll was released last week before the Atlantic story was published. It appears that most members of America's military weren't as sucked in by the con man in the White House as the right wingers who sold their souls to him four years ago.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
The reason sources remain anonymous is so that ghouls like you, egged on by trump, don't threaten their lives. It's pretty simple.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Bolton says Trump remarks on military ‘despicable’ if accurate

President Donald Trump’s alleged remarks disparaging soldiers who died in combat are “despicable” if accurate and will further damage him politically among service members and their families, his former National Security Adviser John Bolton said.

“I have not heard anybody say, ’Oh, that doesn’t sound like the Donald Trump I know,’” Bolton said in the interview. “I didn’t hear him say those things,” he said, adding later he probably would have included the remarks in his book if he had. “Now, did he say those things to other people later in the day? It’s certainly possible.”

“He was prone to say from time to time: ’What did they get out of it? What was the worth of the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan?’” Bolton said. “That is a kind of insensitivity that Trump does have, there’s no doubt about it.”

Asked whether Trump has high regard for the military, Bolton said, “I don’t think he really holds anybody in high regard except his family.”

“The military typically could be expected to support the Republican candidate very heavily, but I think there are many, many in the military who are not going to do that,” he said.

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...cle_e833356e-d3c6-5afa-8b46-58992b9b91e9.html

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The lying left is in utter panic mode. Lie after lie is all the Kahlid’s and bads and justnofacts and jam jam of the world have left.
Your true anti American colors are on full display.
Disgusting.

John Galt

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Trump, whose support of the military has been so over the top that he wanted a military parade in Washington, secretly hates the military, as evidenced by calling them losers privately two years ago by unnamed sources.

And this is actually considered news in 2020.

Top Bottom