Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

scools12

Reaction score
You have alleged sources who supposedly held on to this story for years not willing to go on the record and then you have this guy who isn’t exactly a fan of Trump.

stocker08

Reaction score
This report couldn’t be easier to believe. It’s Trump we’re talking about. We all saw him disparage McCain in a disgusting manner in 2015 where he did in fact call him a loser. He criticized the Khans, a gold star family. This is who he is.
Yup. It would be less believable if he said something respectable about them.

And for all the right wing toad eaters who complain that these came from multiple anonymous sources....why does it matter? Even if they came out and revealed themselves....they'd be painted as liars and never trumpers. And the deplorables would never leave them alone. Considering how off the rails some of the righties on this site have gone....those folks would probably need to go into witness protection.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Trump: "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured" (C-SPAN)

Corporal Bonespurs (Donald Trump) denigrates John McCain's service....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
When Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser made her accusations, few if anyone here jumped on the allegations as true, even though she made these allegations publicly and not anonymously.

The complaint was that why don’t we believe all women...now? The hypocrisy of Biden’s own opinion.

But any anonymous source that says anything negative about Trump, and all lefties jump to fall in line to believe it totally.

Pathetic.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump simply doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Really? There is no doubt about the lefty media after Trump-Russia collusion, the big Charlottesville lie, invoking the 25th Amendment, Gen Flynn, Ukraine quid pro quo, and the list goes on.

The mainstream media is a complete joke.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Quick Howie, time to come up with another lie. Let's see how low you can go. Meanwhile, I've noticed there's not a single Hiden policy that you're willing to try to defend.

Angry

Reaction score
It’s pretty clear that Pelosi stepped in it, and this was the easiest made up distraction.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
This is another BS story ginned up by the left to try to keep down the Trump surge and bail the water out of the Biden sinking ship. This story was in the can for some time, and its release was closely coordinated with the Biden campaign. The usual fingerprints are on it, anonymous sources and a platform provided by a liberal, Trump hating outlet, with a willing mainstream media ready to put put it out there and amplify it.

If this is the best they have, they are in trouble, but there will be more. I am sure they'd like to have another Billy Bush tape that NBC could give them to leak, but even that was not enough to sink Trump with his base.

This silly made up story will have zero effect on Trump voters or anyone else, other than being embraced by the TDS victims on this board and elsewhere.

Expect several more of this type of "journalism" in the next few weeks.

MennoSota

Reaction score
One cannot justify voting for either Trump or Biden. Both are immoral person's.
My vote simply goes to the political party that has a platform which honors the Constitution and capitalism.
What I know is that one party honors individual human effort while the other thinks individual people must be ruled by a small group of intellectuals who think they know how to manipulate humanity into a utopia.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
This is another BS story ginned up by the left to try to keep down the Trump surge and bail the water out of the Biden sinking ship. This story was in the can for some time, and its release was closely coordinated with the Biden campaign. The usual fingerprints are on it, anonymous sources and a platform provided by a liberal, Trump hating outlet, with a willing mainstream media ready to put put it out there and amplify it.

If this is the best they have, they are in trouble, but there will be more. I am sure they'd like to have another Billy Bush tape that NBC could give them to leak, but even that was not enough to sink Trump with his base.

This silly made up story will have zero effect on Trump voters or anyone else, other than being embraced by the TDS victims on this board and elsewhere.

Expect several more of this type of "journalism" in the next few weeks.
On November 3, call to set up an appointment with a therapist on November 4. You're going to have a tough time watching Trump lose, and we need you to be safe.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
On November 3, call to set up an appointment with a therapist on November 4. You're going to have a tough time watching Trump lose, and we need you to be safe.
Well, if the vote harvesting schemes work, Biden may win, but it is not looking good for Joe Biden today.

I am not sure what would give you so much confidence in a candidate like Biden holding off Trump, who has a base base that will not ever leave him. Beyond the bulletproof base, the trends are moving in Trump's direction now. If Trump increases the Black and Hispanic vote, like it looks like has done, then Biden is done, no matter how much the Democrats cheat.

No matter what happens on Nov. 3rd, I will not have a temper tantrum like the left did four years ago. I will not threaten to move to Canada, then renege on that.

I also will not take part in some bullshit event, right after the election, like the "women's march" where a bunch of hags like Madonna and Jew hater Linda Sarsour whined about Trump and America. I am not sure that TDS, and self hatred had to to do with a "women's march" but that is what happened after the last election.

Maybe I need to just go to Youtube right now and start watching those priceless videos from election night 2016, it was so priceless, from the crying at the NYC HIllary HQ to the mainstream media on camera meltdowns. This election night/ morning will be enjoyable but not as much fun as 2016.

howeda7

Reaction score
He can't even cover up his lies correctly.

stocker08

Reaction score
Well, if the vote harvesting schemes work, Biden may win, but it is not looking good for Joe Biden today.

I am not sure what would give you so much confidence in a candidate like Biden holding off Trump, who has a base base that will not ever leave him. Beyond the bulletproof base, the trends are moving in Trump's direction now. If Trump increases the Black and Hispanic vote, like it looks like has done, then Biden is done, no matter how much the Democrats cheat.

No matter what happens on Nov. 3rd, I will not have a temper tantrum like the left did four years ago. I will not threaten to move to Canada, then renege on that.

I also will not take part in some bullshit event, right after the election, like the "women's march" where a bunch of hags like Madonna and Jew hater Linda Sarsour whined about Trump and America. I am not sure that TDS, and self hatred had to to do with a "women's march" but that is what happened after the last election.

Maybe I need to just go to Youtube right now and start watching those priceless videos from election night 2016, it was so priceless, from the crying at the NYC HIllary HQ to the mainstream media on camera meltdowns. This election night/ morning will be enjoyable but not as much fun as 2016.
Voting schemes? Last time I checked....it's President Dotard that is urging his lemmings to break the law and vote multiple times.

Confidence in a candidate holding off Trump? Lol.....yeah he has a base of worshipers that would cheer if he pulled down his pants and took a $hit on stage. A literal $hit. Not the metaphorical one that he lays down whenever there's a mic in front of him.

But calling fallen soldiers "losers"? It's only you deplorables that think that's awesome. The more rational folks are bailing left and right. It's going to be really funny watching you fools whine and cry that your POS idol lost.

howeda7

Reaction score
This guy hasn't been paying attention. He missed the middle phase where Trumpettes claim that it was taken out of context.
True. That already happened though. KGF and 2 will be at step 3 by Monday. Some version of "OK, he said it, but he just loves winning and hates war hurr durr durr."

Top Bottom