Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

USAF

Reaction score
I would like to applaud the whistleblower here. The courage it must have taken to keep this quiet for years and then tell the story as an anonymous source is inspiring. And to do so to “The Atlantic” gives me chills. Courage like that can’t be fabricated - it must be real.
It must have taken enormous courage for bootlicking former press secretary Sarah Huckabee to leap to Trump's defense, and for you as well, to latch onto her denial with both hands immediately.
You're such a fraud.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
How is it possible to travel to Epstein’s island 26 times and not understand what’s going on?
The Secret Service said there was no evidence that Clinton ever went to Epstein's private island. Yes, Clinton associated with Epstein, as did many other luminaries, in his capacity as a fundraiser and philanthropist. Obviously, Clinton was a well-known womanizer in his day but there is no evidence he was a pedophile.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Secret Service said there was no evidence that Clinton ever went to Epstein's private island. Yes, Clinton associated with Epstein, as did many other luminaries, in his capacity as a fundraiser and philanthropist. Obviously, Clinton was a well-known womanizer in his day but there is no evidence he was a pedophile.
Yeah, terms like that should not be thrown around without evidence.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Jeezo peezo, murderer. After SarahHuck maybe they can trot out Sean Spicer, Roger Stone, Pauley Manafort, Mike Cohen, buck private Mike Flynn, don jr., Kim G, Sean Hannity and a host of other liars and felons as credible sources.
You must be kidding. You are claiming many people who are putting their name on what they are saying are not credible because you want to believe an “anonymous” source is more credible. WTH is wrong with you?

jamiche

Reaction score
You must be kidding. You are claiming many people who are putting their name on what they are saying are not credible because you want to believe an “anonymous” source is more credible. WTH is wrong with you?
Given the track record of this administration's veracity, I'll take anonymous sources over the trump clown show every time.

jamiche

Reaction score
Why don’t the anonymous people put their name to the story? That would carry a lot more weight. Of course this story will run the news programs for today and by Monday it will all be forgotten.
Often the anonymous sources are the same people who are lying when speaking for public attribution.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Often the anonymous sources are the same people who are lying when speaking for public attribution.
So you believe them when they are anonymous, but when speaking with their name behind something they are lying. The best part of this story is there is no way to prove it did or didn’t happen. So I think he’s capable of saying something like this maybe. Do I think he’s stupid enough to say this in front of several people no.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
If he loses the election and refuses to leave, the military will drag him out of the White House. I'm more confident than ever about that.
Expect swarms of goofball Armed militia at the White House. This is it, you either get him out in 2020 or we are on a collision course.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
The best part of this story is there is no way to prove it did or didn’t happen. So I think he’s capable of saying something like this maybe. Do I think he’s stupid enough to say this in front of several people no.
Your first statement is correct.

As to the last statement, he was not smart enough to avoid giving his original comment about McCain on video and he hasn't been smart enough to avoid being caught in a countless number of lies on video since, so why are you so confident he is smarter than that now?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
It's pretty common knowledge, actually, that Bill was only hanging out with Epstein so he could get close to Trump, who (let's be honest) was the real social prize.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
If he loses the election and refuses to leave, the military will drag him out of the White House. I'm more confident than ever about that.
I'm not, especially since General Milley already stated they won't get involved. However, I can easily imagine that several million Americans might descend on the Whitehouse with less than peaceful intentions, and it would lead to a very literal national rupture. I wouldn't wanna be within 500 miles of DC when/if that happens.

Putin is licking his chops.

Section2

Reaction score
Given the track record of this administration's veracity, I'll take anonymous sources over the trump clown show every time.
Bolton’s book disputes the anonymous sources too. So we have multiple named sources refuting, plus anti Trumper John Bolton, against their word of a publication owned by a Biden mega donor. There’s zero chance any of you would believe this if the roles were reversed. Gonna need more.
hey, are you guys still outraged over the Post Office or is that old news?

jamiche

Reaction score
Bolton’s book disputes the anonymous sources too. So we have multiple named sources refuting, plus anti Trumper John Bolton, against their word of a publication owned by a Biden mega donor. There’s zero chance any of you would believe this if the roles were reversed. Gonna need more.
hey, are you guys still outraged over the Post Office or is that old news?
You would have been off of this board a long time ago (after your four month suspension) if a person was only allowed to be outraged about one thing at a time, melvin.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You would have been off of this board a long time ago (after your four month suspension) if a person was only allowed to be outraged about one thing at a time, melvin.
Four month suspension? Tell me more. :unsure:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
So Howie and the libs completely make something up, pretend it's real, and then run with the lie.

... and repeat,
... and repeat,
... and repeat,
... and repeat...

Just parroting what the MSM talking heads tell them to think.

Meanwhile, they can't defend a single Hiden policy, domestic or foreign.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
They don’t or won’t learn. Rinse. Repeat.
The Democrat hoax method:
  1. Create a new hoax.
  2. Find propaganda outlet willing to publish.
  3. Wait for media to amplify.
  4. Count on the mindless minions to parrot what the MSM talking heads tell them to think and to boost the hoax on social media.
  5. Hold a press conference.
  6. Cite people who believe hoax as proof of hoax.
  7. Ignore denials, facts, debunking.
  8. Repeat.
When you have no morals or ethics (e.g., Howie), it's what you do.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The Democrat hoax method:
  1. Create a new hoax.
  2. Find propaganda outlet willing to publish.
  3. Wait for media to amplify.
  4. Count on the mindless minions to parrot what the MSM talking heads tell them to think and to boost the hoax on social media.
  5. Hold a press conference.
  6. Cite people who believe hoax as proof of hoax.
  7. Ignore denials, facts, debunking.
  8. Repeat.
When you have no morals or ethics (e.g., Howie), it's what you do.
Forgot one -----

8. Feed a short line to the Jam Jam Clan
9. Repeat.

Section2

Reaction score
Have never been suspended. It’s Braveheart, remember?

justthefacts

Reaction score
I have to admit, this story does not mean it have the ring of truth.

OTOH

Top Bottom