Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

howeda7

Reaction score
Don’t know if you saw Trump’s statement tonight, but Trump said that he didn’t like McCain b/c he had a lot of differences with him, but that he respected him. I think he could’ve gone farther and apologized for his previous comment about McCain, but whatever.

The WWII dead didn’t insult the hell out of Trump like McCain did.

You guys are so desperate. This is just going to backfire on the left.
The Trumpster bootlickers need to huddle up. You're not on the same page. Are you going with the "Trump is a scumbag with no morals and no ethics and we don't care! FU! MAGA!" defense like Galty or the "everyone but Don is lying, no one could possibly love John McCain or our troops more than Don" defense?

Section2

Reaction score
It’s possible he said it. But all you have is anonymous sources. For the millionth time. It doesn’t work and hasn’t worked. Get people on the record. All you had to do was treat Trump fairly and he would be done. It’s your fault Howie.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I already put the tweets above. You don't care. You will go down with the ship. There is nothing Trump can say or do that's disgusting enough to sway you from licking his boots.
I don’t think you get how “multiple sources” work. When The Atlantic runs something and other sources pick it up, (your favorite) Tweeters tweet it - that is not multiple sources. When someone else says “I’ve confirmed from an anonymous source”, that is not confirmation. You are the king of dismissing “unnamed sources” now defending them. You are choosing to dismiss named sources who were there saying it isn’t true. More hypocrisy from Howie - the site’s biggest hypocrite. You are embarrassing.

jamiche

Reaction score
I slept easy for 8 years when Barry was in the WH - I’ll be fine. As the true conservative that you are, I don’t think you’ll survive no matter who wins.
You should have slept easy, galty. Obama made you a one millionaire. Trump will make you broke, if he hasn't already.

jamiche

Reaction score
Don’t know if you saw Trump’s statement tonight, but Trump said that he didn’t like McCain b/c he had a lot of differences with him, but that he respected him. I think he could’ve gone farther and apologized for his previous comment about McCain, but whatever.

The WWII dead didn’t insult the hell out of Trump like McCain did.

You guys are so desperate. This is just going to backfire on the left.
So...you think trump's comment about liking people who weren't captured was respectful to McCain, murderer?

John Galt

Reaction score
There's no evidence that Bill Clinton was a pedophile. He was also a very competent president. There's no evidence that Hillary Clinton ever did anything illegal. The assertions of right wing rags are not evidence.
How is it possible to travel to Epstein’s island 26 times and not understand what’s going on?

beatles

Reaction score
This report couldn’t be easier to believe. It’s Trump we’re talking about. We all saw him disparage McCain in a disgusting manner in 2015 where he did in fact call him a loser. He criticized the Khans, a gold star family. This is who he is.

jamiche

Reaction score
It’s possible he said it. But all you have is anonymous sources. For the millionth time. It doesn’t work and hasn’t worked. Get people on the record. All you had to do was treat Trump fairly and he would be done. It’s your fault Howie.
It works for you when you agree with the subject matter, deuce.

jamiche

Reaction score
I’ll bet you voted for the pedophile Bill Clinton - and then his wife. And you’re lecturing others on their morals... 😉
Good yabbut, galty.
Speaking of voting for pedos, do you have a framed photo, or photos, of trump with preteen and teen Ivanka on his lap? He's been quoted as saying he'd like to date his daughter. No anonymous sources. I guess that's normal behavior to you and the rest of the fellas.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This report couldn’t be easier to believe. It’s Trump we’re talking about. We all saw him disparage McCain in a disgusting manner in 2015 where he did in fact call him a loser. He criticized the Khans, a gold star family. This is who he is.
Must be true then?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I would like to applaud the whistleblower here. The courage it must have taken to keep this quiet for years and then tell the story as an anonymous source is inspiring. And to do so to “The Atlantic” gives me chills. Courage like that can’t be fabricated - it must be real.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
True or not we are stuck with Donny j. The real mess begins in 2025 when he refuses to leave.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
John McCain bashed Trump royally. Trump held a grudge against him.

It requires someone with logic and reasoning to figure that out, not wishful thinking.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Jam Jam Clan taken in by lies again........Jam Jam Clan culture at its finest.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Jam Jam Clan taken in by lies again........Jam Jam Clan culture at its finest.
When your candidate is a demented, doddering, feeble tool that will be manipulated by leftists, it’s what they have to go to deflect from reality.

I don’t know which is more sad, that these guys know it‘s BS and endorse it or that they actually believe it and have been suckered by lefty hoaxers?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
BTW, Trump said some horrible things about McCain. McCain attacked Trump as well.

But Trump did not call McCain a loser for being a captured hero. He called him a ”loser” for losing the 2008 presidential election, and the first sentence of this NPR article proves that.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump took an ongoing feud with Sen. John McCain to a new level today, mocking the former GOP nominee for having been a prisoner of war and calling him a "loser" for failing to win the White House in 2008...

jamiche

Reaction score
Jeezo peezo, murderer. After SarahHuck maybe they can trot out Sean Spicer, Roger Stone, Pauley Manafort, Mike Cohen, buck private Mike Flynn, don jr., Kim G, Sean Hannity and a host of other liars and felons as credible sources.

Top Bottom