Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm not talking about legislation, I'm talking about Trump's wanna-be dictator actions which will only worsen in a 2nd term. The only check on him is the threat of impeachment and he knows there's zero chance of that happening. Mitch could at least scare him into line but he won't.
Like what “wanna-be dictator actions” that are unlike anything Obama did?

gopher7

Reaction score
“He can’t fathom the idea of doing something for someone other than himself,” one of Kelly’s friends, a retired four-star general, told me. “He just thinks that anyone who does anything when there’s no direct personal gain to be had is a sucker.
This sums him up to a tee.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Of course. But they already impeached him once. They're not going to do so again unless he actually shoots someone on 5th avenue because it's pointless until more than one GOP Senator grows a spine.
They will grow spines instantly, the second he is out of power.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Of course. But they already impeached him once. They're not going to do so again unless he actually shoots someone on 5th avenue because it's pointless until more than one GOP Senator grows a spine.
LOL

jamiche

Reaction score
Trump will be shooting a lot of Americans if he gets a second term. Clearing out the protesters so that he could get to the church for a photo op, sending his homeland security goons and then his white nationalist militias to Portland is nothing compared to what is to come.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump will be shooting a lot of Americans if he gets a second term. Clearing out the protesters so that he could get to the church for a photo op, sending his homeland security goons and then his white nationalist militias to Portland is nothing compared to what is to come.
Test run by both Trump and Corrupt Lyin' Bill Barr.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And guess what story has now hit the back-burner, just like the others? Shocked.
Still waiting for those other stories on this that we were promised.

Violence in Portland started with "unmarked storm-troopers" and stopped when they left. HHS is corrupting COVID data. USPS shutting warehouses down to impact election. Trump said Military were "suckers and losers". Now we are on the Woodward tapes. I can't wait for the next MMS supported conspiracy.

USAF

Reaction score
And guess what story has now hit the back-burner, just like the others? Shocked.

Violence in Portland started with "unmarked storm-troopers" and stopped when they left. HHS is corrupting COVID data. USPS shutting warehouses down to impact election. Trump said Military were "suckers and losers". Now we are on the Woodward tapes. I can't wait for the next MMS supported conspiracy.
LOL. Spoof here to brag that there's SO ******* MUCH wrong with Trump, no single scandal can stay on the front page for long.

It'd be funny of not so damaging to this nation.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

And IMPOTUS dependably incompetent throughout.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Atlantic's editor-in-chief says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine's story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle "losers" and "suckers," was just the tip of the iceberg.

"I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks," Goldberg told CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "We have a responsibility and we're going to do it regardless of what he says."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/media/jeffrey-goldberg-atlantic-trump-reliable-sources/index.html
Any day now.....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Ever think it takes time to vet a story....
Is that a joke? This whole thread is about a story that came from “anonymous sources” and has been disputed by named sources that were there. How much time do you think was spent vetting that?

I guess I’ll add it to the “you won’t know till after the fact” list - although that bucket is filling up.

Wally

Reaction score
Is that a joke? This whole thread is about a story that came from “anonymous sources” and has been disputed by named sources that were there. How much time do you think was spent vetting that?

I guess I’ll add it to the “you won’t know till after the fact” list - although that bucket is filling up.
I bet more time was spent than you think.

There are more than enough other stories directly from the people working for Trump that its one drop in a very big bucket anyways. Plus Trump has basically said the same thing in public, "I don't like people who were captured"

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, I think 0 minutes and 0 seconds was spent. So, it wouldn’t take much. Not sure why they would bother when the sheep will eat up whatever they are fed.

oak_street1981

Reaction score

There are more than enough other stories directly from the people working for Trump that its one drop in a very big bucket anyways. Plus Trump has basically said the same thing in public, "I don't like people who were captured"
I wonder how many more duds like this Atlantic fraud will get dropped in the next 6 or so weeks

oak_street1981

Reaction score

I am surprised this bullshit story lasted more than 1 day....on to ballot harvesting, since we all know the Biden campaign is DOA.

Wally

Reaction score
Well, I think 0 minutes and 0 seconds was spent. So, it wouldn’t take much. Not sure why they would bother when the sheep will eat up whatever they are fed.
Because most people actually care about how they do their jobs, I guess you haven't noticed that in your experience, I have.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Surprised this story got so many pages, it was debunked almost immediately by non-anonymous sources who were actually there like almost immediately. I mean it was published by the Atlantic LOL Didn't they source the same guy who said there were WMD's in Iraq? 😅

Spoofin

Reaction score
Surprised this story got so many pages, it was debunked almost immediately by non-anonymous sources who were actually there like almost immediately. I mean it was published by the Atlantic LOL Didn't they source the same guy who said there were WMD's in Iraq? 😅
Not only did it get too much run on here - a few wackos are still claiming it as fact.

Wally

Reaction score
Not only did it get too much run on here - a few wackos are still claiming it as fact.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck I feel safe calling it a duck....

Spoofin

Reaction score
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck I feel safe calling it a duck....
Yeah, who needs proof? That’s way too much to ask for from the “media”. We just know it’s true - run with it.

I’ll say it again.The media doesn’t help itself with this crap. Sure the wackos eat it all up, but for most of America it will make them skeptical when the media reports on something Trump actually does that should get everyone’s attention. The MSM is the boy crying wolf.

Wally

Reaction score
I wish Mattis would speak up and tell us about the cemetery.

Does this story really matter, has Trump not said enough nasty things about other veteran's. Unsurprisingly he praises the war criminals reported by other soldiers they served with.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I wish Mattis would speak up and tell us about the cemetery.

Does this story really matter, has Trump not said enough nasty things about other veteran's. Unsurprisingly he praises the war criminals reported by other soldiers they served with.
Yikes. I see where you are going with this.....

Top Bottom