Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

beatles

Reaction score
Biden hasn't shown that he has dementia, at least not yet, and your claim of him being a puppet to the far left is a fantasy of your own mind. That's your trouble, you know. You live in a fantasy world. I can tell just by your posts.
Well said. Biden has a long, very long track record of being a moderate. He’s not a puppet to anyone. The right is trying to paint this portrait of an elderly man suffering from dementia which is only lowering the bar and therefore he’s blowing away expectations when making speeches. The right is truly helping Biden’s campaign by lowering expectations it’s a terrible strategy which is backfiring bigly.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Biden hasn't shown that he has dementia, at least not yet, and your claim of him being a puppet to the far left is a fantasy of your own mind. That's your trouble, you know. You live in a fantasy world. I can tell just by your posts.
Sure he has. My father-in-law, a retired medical doctor with over 40 years of experience, says Biden is showing all the signs of dementia, from speech pattern to gait. Anyone who denies Biden is dealing with dementia is simply ignorant of dementia.
My own mom has struggled with short term memory loss. If you met her for only 15 minutes, you wouldn't recognize the problem.

The Democrats are working hard to hide Biden's dementia. Everything is scripted for him and measured. It's really quite deceitful and it's abusive to Joe Biden at this time in his life.

Reactions: SDR

USAF

Reaction score
Sure he has. My father-in-law, a retired medical doctor with over 40 years of experience, says Biden is showing all the signs of dementia, from speech pattern to gait. Anyone who denies Biden is dealing with dementia is simply ignorant of dementia.
My own mom has struggled with short term memory loss. If you met her for only 15 minutes, you wouldn't recognize the problem.

The Democrats are working hard to hide Biden's dementia. Everything is scripted for him and measured. It's really quite deceitful and it's abusive to Joe Biden at this time in his life.
LOL. You're really not very bright.

cjbfbp

Reaction score

Don't tell me I'm ignorant of dementia. I've seen it up close with immediate family members and some others. Biden does not have dementia, at least not at this point.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Well said. Biden has a long, very long track record of being a moderate. He’s not a puppet to anyone. The right is trying to paint this portrait of an elderly man suffering from dementia which is only lowering the bar and therefore he’s blowing away expectations when making speeches. The right is truly helping Biden’s campaign by lowering expectations it’s a terrible strategy which is backfiring bigly.
Nearly 5 decades of incompetence and lining his family pockets.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Okay so if we are looking at policies, how has he done a good job? The conservative used to care about the deficit and it's the highest it's been since WWII. It seems like in my lifetime every GOP president leaves with an economy in rough shape and Clinton and Obama both restored it. Maybe Obama didn't do it with as much speed via cutting regulations as Trump, but he left it stable and growing. It's a fricking mess right now with the trifecta of the tax cut, poor handling of the pandemic, and social unrest.
As far as social unrest goes, when you have a guy who needs to be adored as much as Trump, he ends up dividing the country and making big chunks of the country feel like second class citizens and the others (in this case his white supporters) hating that other group even more. I know people who have been personally affected by his rhetoric. He's a terrible leader.
I would of sworn that the media loved Trump in 2015. They were laughing and having a grand old time. Somewhere along the line (when he started talking about Hillary) he became the most hated by the media.

Your characterization of conservatives, Democrats, the media, and Trump’s record are so distorted. They are FUBAR.

USAF

Reaction score
I would of sworn that the media loved Trump in 2015. They were laughing and having a grand old time. Somewhere along the line (when he started talking about Hillary) he became the most hated by the media.

Your characterization of conservatives, Democrats, the media, and Trump’s record are so distorted. They are FUBAR.
* would have

You're thinking of "would've."

You should really finish that GED.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Don't tell me I'm ignorant of dementia. I've seen it up close with immediate family members and some others. Biden does not have dementia, at least not at this point.
I'm sorry for your family members. Biden does have dementia and you are ignorant of that fact.

diehard

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your family members. Biden does have dementia and you are ignorant of that fact.
Same here. Sorry you have had it up close. I haven't, it must be difficult. I don't think you are ignorant, just intentionally in denial on Biden. Trump is old too, but there is a huge difference demonstrated in their mental capacities being diminished.

Wally

Reaction score
The sad fact is that I would rather vote for someone with dementia than Trump...

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the owner of the Atlantic paper to produce the more information that he promised last week.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Nope. No one person will overturn the US Constitution. The checks and balances assure this.
However, a radically corrupt, anti-constitution, party such as the Democratic Party could topple the US and plunge it into poverty and corruption.

Progressives advocate for equality of poverty rather than prosperity. Why would any sane human being support such a corrupt platform as that which is promoted by Progressive Democrats?
This is why the swing vote has shifted squarely toward support of the Republican Party. The RP supports individual freedoms and prosperity for all those who work hard. It is the essence of capitalism.
Wrong. Donny J is gonna do what Donny J wants.

MennoSota

Reaction score
The sad fact is that I would rather vote for someone with dementia than Trump...
Indeed, that is a sad fact. You also would vote for many, many immoral actions cheered by the Democrats. You would vote for your own demise, poverty and enslavement. That is indeed, sad.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Wrong. Donny J is gonna do what Donny J wants.
He cannot override the Legislative and Judicial branch.
Funny that President Obama abused his Presidential powers far more than President Trump, but the left stays silent on that. Tell me why?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Funny that President Obama abused his Presidential powers far more than President Trump, but the left stays silent on that. Tell me why?
Where did you get your degree?

howeda7

Reaction score
The Legislative branch will do nothing to stop him as long as Mitch McConnell is in charge. And for the most part, neither will the SCOTUS.

MennoSota

Reaction score
The Legislative branch will do nothing to stop him as long as Mitch McConnell is in charge. And for the most part, neither will the SCOTUS.
Are you saying that Nancy Pelosi is powerless? You do realize that the Legislative branch has both the House of Representatives and the Senate... don't you?
The SCOTUS is under no political party. It rules according to the reading of the US Constitution. You may hate it when a judge takes the Constitution literally rather than make up an interpretation from thin air.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mitch McConnell is the one unwilling to eliminate the filibuster that Trump would like him to have done. He guides Trump on what will fly legislatively and what won’t as he is a strong majority leader, so your comment is absolutely stupid.

howeda7

Reaction score
Mitch McConnell is the one unwilling to eliminate the filibuster that Trump would like him to have done. He guides Trump on what will fly legislatively and what won’t as he is a strong majority leader, so your comment is absolutely stupid.
I'm not talking about legislation, I'm talking about Trump's wanna-be dictator actions which will only worsen in a 2nd term. The only check on him is the threat of impeachment and he knows there's zero chance of that happening. Mitch could at least scare him into line but he won't.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you saying that Nancy Pelosi is powerless? You do realize that the Legislative branch has both the House of Representatives and the Senate... don't you?
The SCOTUS is under no political party. It rules according to the reading of the US Constitution. You may hate it when a judge takes the Constitution literally rather than make up an interpretation from thin air.
Of course. But they already impeached him once. They're not going to do so again unless he actually shoots someone on 5th avenue because it's pointless until more than one GOP Senator grows a spine.

Top Bottom