Trump Admin Moves to Corrupt Coronavirus Data

Spoofin

Reaction score
Still no 60-minutes investigation into this? It can’t be that hard - no benign reason to do this, had to be corruption.

USAF

Reaction score
Still no 60-minutes investigation into this? It can’t be that hard - no benign reason to do this, had to be corruption.
They're too busy working on exposing the cover up of the "attack" on Beirut, Mr fraud.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
<Yawn> I think we just all agreed a long time ago that this is the sort of thing we won't be able to quantify until after the fact.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hiding, changing, corrupting data for a month now, and no one has caught on, noticed, investigated, or blown a whistle? That’s what we are going with?

It’s OK to admit you were wrong.
Otherwise..... more fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Still too soon for this corruption to be reported? Or have we just moved on to the next BS conspiracy?

Spoofin

Reaction score
And here we are - letting this thread fall to the second page again. Just like the Portland thread. Just like the Umbrella Man thread. Soon to be the USPS thread.

What happened to all those that were educating the rest of us on the "truth" of these topics? The things that had "no benign reason" to occur that were so obvious we didn't need to let them "play out". Those that bit into each and every twitter post they could find?

I was once told that is is OK to admit you are wrong..... otherwise more proof of fraud.

USAF

Reaction score
It'll take a while, but eventually, we'll learn how much Trump and his cronies manipulated the data.

We know that's why the change.

Spoofin

Reaction score
How many times do I (or does anyone else) have to reiterate the same thing? We'll know after the fact.

If you're lonely, start a new thread with GSUTalon.
How many times do you need to reiterate nonsense? Is that a rhetorical question?

It has been well over a month. During that time not one person that would need to be involved in this has said a peep? Not one entity that reports the data has noticed what was reported isn't adding up? Not one entity that uses this data has complained? Not one of the media members who was on top of this "story" has audited any data reported? Exactly why would none of this happen until "after the fact"? When will we be "after the fact"? Your answer is the biggest cop-out I have seen. Just wait..... Just wait.... Just wait....

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
How many times do you need to reiterate nonsense? Is that a rhetorical question?

It has been well over a month. During that time not one person that would need to be involved in this has said a peep. Not one entity that reports the data has noticed what was reported isn't adding up. Not one entity that uses this data has complained. Not one of the media members who was on top of this "story" has audited any data reported? Exactly why would none of this happen until "after the fact"? When will we be "after the fact"? Your answer is the biggest cop-out I have seen. Just wait..... Just wait.... Just wait....
After the fact will be when the corrupt administration in question no longer controls the data, and I have never claimed anything other than this. You can keep asking, my answer remains unchanged.

Spoofin

Reaction score
After the fact will be when the corrupt administration in question no longer controls the data, and I have never claimed anything other than this. You can keep asking, my answer remains unchanged.
Great. Proof be damn --- you just know. No proof - just wait, it will come. Some day. Some time.

Well, I think that PJ Fleck eats ants for dinner. I don't have any proof, but it will come out at some point after the corrupt admin at the U stops hiding it. I hope I don't have to reiterate this to you over and over --- we will learn after the fact.

Section2

Reaction score
Great. Proof be damn --- you just know. No proof - just wait, it will come. Some day. Some time.

Well, I think that PJ Fleck eats ants for dinner. I don't have any proof, but it will come out at some point after the corrupt admin at the U stops hiding it. I hope I don't have to reiterate this to you over and over --- we will learn after the fact.
You will find out the same day that the Net Neutrality repeal ends the internet.

USAF

Reaction score

Well that didn't take long. White House apppintee Emily Miller was removed from her PA position at the FDA after she intentionally provided misleading data on convalescent plasma.

But I'm sure spoof will be along to tell us Trump isn't manipulating data to boost his election chances. Nope, not the Donald.

howeda7

Reaction score

Well that didn't take long. White House apppintee Emily Miller was removed from her PA position at the FDA after she intentionally provided misleading data on convalescent plasma.

But I'm sure spoof will be along to tell us Trump isn't manipulating data to boost his election chances. Nope, not the Donald.
She was a deep state plant they were tricked into hiring by Evil Genius Radical Marxist Joe Biden.

Spoofin

Reaction score

A single person at the FDA is busted and removed from her position in just days after providing misleading information on a COVID topic and @USAF isn't quite smart enough to realize that this only supports my (logical, obvious) claim that if a large scale data corruption scam on test data was taking place for well over a month that one of the many that would be involved, or one of the thousands of labs that provide the data, or one of the hundreds of reporters following/tracking/investigating COVID data would have noticed and said something by now.

Even Forest Gump could have figured that one out.

USAF

Reaction score
A single person at the FDA is busted and removed from her position in just days after providing misleading information on a COVID topic and @USAF isn't quite smart enough to realize that this only supports my (logical, obvious) claim that if a large scale data corruption scam on test data was taking place for well over a month that one of the many that would be involved, or one of the thousands of labs that provide the data, or one of the hundreds of reporters following/tracking/investigating COVID data would have noticed and said something by now.

Even Forest Gump could have figured that one out.
LOL. In spoof's world, the Trump administration getting caught red handed is proof they couldn't possibly be doing anything.

stocker08

Reaction score
You will find out the same day that the Net Neutrality repeal ends the internet.
ROLF. Dotard alert. I posted a thread about the exact thing you said Net Neutrality repeal wouldn't cause a couple of month ago.

Weak minded deuce completely ignored that thread. Wonder why?

Wally

Reaction score
Spoofin gets his verification, let's see how he talks his way out of it again.d

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoofin gets his verification, let's see how he talks his way out of it again.d
You must be kidding me, right? The debate was about how data was moved to be reported to the HHS instead of the CDC so it could be changed. This story is about data at the CDC and how the CDC is unhappy that their boss, the HHS, wants to review their summaries beforehand and has asked for changes. Changes that have been refused, btw.

I guess I would prefer the HHS trust the CDC to publish facts, but A)It is not unusual for management to review important communications before release in any industry; and B) This has zero what-so-ever to do with the change in where data is reported, much less the doctoring of said data. Try again.

USAF

Reaction score
LOL.

Anyone with a brain: "This is bad, Trump will try to manipulate the data for political reasons. "

Spoof: "Nope, nothing to see here."

Trump admin manipulates data for political reasons.

Spoof: "nothing to see here."

Spoofin

Reaction score
LOL.

Anyone with a brain: "This is bad, Trump will try to manipulate the data for political reasons. "

Spoof: "Nope, nothing to see here."

Trump admin manipulates data for political reasons.

Spoof: "nothing to see here."
Changes to wording is not data. Not really sure what else to say if you can’t figure that out.

USAF

Reaction score
Changes to wording is not data.
Seriously? THATS what you're going with?

That's the entire point, and you know it. We were worried Trump's administration (in this case a former Trump campaign official with zero medical experience) will manipulate the data for political purposes, including altering wording.

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEYVE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED DOING.

And you've been outed as a pathetic Trump bootlicker.

Top Bottom