Total Authority

MplsGopher

Reaction score
“Trump didn’t do enough”, but a whole thread about how the States have control and not Trump.
And here again, only people who were already going to vote for Trump will buy this nonsensical drivel.

Normal people are perfectly capable of seeing and agreeing that Trump didn’t do enough in Jan-Mar, and now states are in control of reopening.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Well of course they’re all false.

Trump couldn’t plan and strategize his way out of a sandwich wrapper.
They are actually true. If you don't believe me, try google.com, or youtube!

Of course, even when you see they are true, you still won't believe what your own eyes see!

Spoofin

Reaction score
And here again, only people who were already going to vote for Trump will buy this nonsensical drivel.

Normal people are perfectly capable of seeing and agreeing that Trump didn’t do enough in Jan-Mar, and now states are in control of reopening.
No penis size joke this time? You must not be serious.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what they wanted Trump to do in January and February! Thanks

Keeping in mind that he banned China from entering the country and was racist and fear mongering.

What was he supposed to do? Please give answers without the cutesy one-liners.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what they wanted Trump to do in January and February! Thanks

Keeping in mind that he banned China from entering the country and was racist and fear mongering.

What was he supposed to do? Please give answers without the cutesy one-liners.
Ramp up testing immediately. Use the NDAA to ramp up production of PPE, tests, reagents, etc. Build or fund labs to enable the processing of millions of tests per day. Test existing ventilators and other devices in the national stockpile to ensure they actually worked. Bring experts together to create a standard contact tracing procedure as well as uniform pandemic response procedures. Set up a centralized command structure to coordinate the distribution of resources from the national stockpile.

Is that a good start?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Ramp up testing immediately. Use the NDAA to ramp up production of PPE, tests, reagents, etc. Build or fund labs to enable the processing of millions of tests per day. Test existing ventilators and other devices in the national stockpile to ensure they actually worked. Bring experts together to create a standard contact tracing procedure as well as uniform pandemic response procedures. Set up a centralized command structure to coordinate the distribution of resources from the national stockpile.

Is that a good start?
While he was being impeached? The idiot lefties said it was no problem. Cuomo mocked it. Pelosi said bring them to chinatown.

You wanted him to do this while being impeached? LOL, You idiots would say he was trying to take away from his impeachment.

Your guys said this was nothing. Remember, Trump was racist for not allowing travel from China.

Can you imagine how idiotic you and yours would look now after all of the mocking of Trump you would have done if he did those things.

By the way, I see you've been watching a lot of lefty news. That's their exact list.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
Wow. Captain of the Golden Showers Team, you shot into the BarnSwallower category at record pace. I have only ever put one poster (BS) on ignore here. Until now. You are GD-MFing asshat of epic quality. Bye, toolnut.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
While he was being impeached? The idiot lefties said it was no problem. Cuomo mocked it. Pelosi said bring them to chinatown.

You wanted him to do this while being impeached? LOL, You idiots would say he was trying to take away from hi impeachment.

Your guys said this was nothing. Remember, Trump was racist for not allowing travel from China.

Can you imagine how idiotic you and yours would look now after all of the mocking of Trump you would have done if he did those things.

By the way, I see you've been watching a lot of lefty news. That's there exact list.
You've confirmed that you're a loser. Thanks for letting us know for future reference.

golfing18now

Reaction score

Is that a good start?
If Americans weren't willing to give up trips to their gun shops, liquor stores, abortion clinics, beaches in Florida, Mardi Gras, and many other "essential destinations", what makes you think any of this would have ultimately changed the outcome? Where are the thousands of people that were just waiting in the wings to do this massive level of testing? Who are the millions of Americans willing to stand in a COVID testing line (daily) to take these tests? Did we even have any reliable tests at that time? Based on recent news reports, do we have reliable tests now? How long does it take a company like Ford to completely change production -- couple hours? Should the federal government have a million ventilators in a stockpile, as the idiot on CNN suggested to Peter Navarro? How long should it have taken for the Trump administration to enact all your suggestions -- couple days?

I'm really not trying to solely defend the Trump response. But sometimes realistic assumptions should be viewed too. You can't just make "eveybody whole" as Captain Joe Biden suggested.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
BTW - this is real - look it up.

The stimulus checks that are being mailed out - will be delayed - because the Treasury Department has ordered that the name "Donald J. Trump" be added to all the checks before they are sent out.

this means they have to redo the computer program that will be used to print the checks.

Again - stimulus checks to benefit American citizens are being delayed so that the name "Donald J. Trump" can be added to the checks.

And the kicker - by law, Trump cannot be the official issuer of the checks. the checks will be signed by an authorized treasury department official.

This is just bleeping pathetic.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
If Americans weren't willing to give up trips to their gun shops, liquor stores, abortion clinics, beaches in Florida, Mardi Gras, and many other "essential destinations", what makes you think any of this would have ultimately changed the outcome? Where are the thousands of people that were just waiting in the wings to do this massive level of testing? Who are the millions of Americans willing to stand in a COVID testing line (daily) to take these tests? Did we even have any reliable tests at that time? Based on recent news reports, do we have reliable tests now? How long does it take a company like Ford to completely change production -- couple hours? Should the federal government have a million ventilators in a stockpile, as the idiot on CNN suggested to Peter Navarro? How long should it have taken for the Trump administration to enact all your suggestions -- couple days?

I'm really not trying to solely defend the Trump response. But sometimes realistic assumptions should be viewed too. You can't just make "eveybody whole" as Captain Joe Biden suggested.
It's like you didn't even read the post I responded too. Are you also too dumb to post here?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Captain of the Golden Showers Team, you shot into the BarnSwallower category at record pace. I have only ever put one poster (BS) on ignore here. Until now. You are GD-MFing asshat of epic quality. Bye, toolnut.
Never heard of you. I'll miss you anyway!

Deleted_User

Reaction score

Is that a good start?
There are several Chinese and Russian trolls now taking over the thread. Don't waste your fingertips. Talk to your real friends and family that this is happening. Spread the word.

Deleted_User

Reaction score

Is that a good start?
Just repeating this post due to its greatness. This is a real post. It is realistic. It is a managed comment. It gives credence to the idea that some people actually use their brain in posts, while others have never proven anything but worship of the President.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Just repeating this post due to its greatness. This is a real post. It is realistic. It is a managed comment. It gives credence to the idea that some people actually use their brain in posts, while others have never proven anything but worship of the President.
What has the left proven? Hillary, the dunce running new york, Schumer, AOC, take your pick.........good grief, Dean!

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I don't worship him. I do picture Hillary having won at times though. Lord have mercy on our souls.
Last election, I detested the possibility of Hillary as President. But, I absolutely would not vote for Trump, even though I spent years working to elect Republicans. So, I made a contract with myself. I would bite the bullet and vote for Hillary. I posted it on my refrigerator and on election day took it off and walked into the precinct polling place and put it on the top of my ballot and honored the contract with myself. I have never regretted that vote. Donald J. Trump is a disaster. His use of taxpayer funds to promote his Presidential actions at a press conference is beyond the pale of an ethical Presidency. It is in fact an act of corruption. That was just today. One simple act of self promotion, again.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Last election, I detested the possibility of Hillary as President. But, I absolutely would not vote for Trump, even though I spent years working to elect Republicans. So, I made a contract with myself. I would bite the bullet and vote for Hillary. I posted it on my refrigerator and on election day took it off and walked into the precinct polling place and put it on the top of my ballot and honored the contract with myself. I have never regretted that vote. Donald J. Trump is a disaster. His use of taxpayer funds to promote his Presidential actions at a press conference is beyond the pale of an ethical Presidency. It is in fact an act of corruption. That was just today. One simple act of self promotion, again.
I'm happy with Trump.

He put america first, he tried to stop illegals, the stock market was soaring, my funds were up big, he tries getting us out of every dunce organization we belong too, and he blocked the China train way before anyone thought he should. Hell, I'm even going to get $1200 because of him. No dam is ever giving back money.

What the hell is not too like? Start listing them.

What did Trump do today that was self promotion?

golfing18now

Reaction score
I actually agree with you on the self-promotion angle. I believe he is one of the biggest self-promoters I have ever seen, going back to his days on The Apprentice. I actually believe he started his campaign as a publicity stunt. I also don't believe he ever expected to be President. But I probably wouldn't go so far as to say his press conference today was an "act of corruption."

All that being said.....I've paid closer attention to the media coverage of this guy that I ever have (in the last couple months). There is no more journalistic integrity on the other side of the microphone. The questions are not intended to actually solicit any information. They are purely for effect and to destroy any credibility he otherwise might have. I don't blame him for his reactions to Jim Acousta, among others.

We all lose in the current climate.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I'm happy with Trump.

He put america first, he tried to stop illegals, the stock market was soaring, my funds were up big, he tries getting us out of every dunce organization we belong too, and he blocked the China train way before anyone thought he should.

What the hell is not too like? Start listing them.
Even a trained chimp would have closed the borders with China. In fact, he did not go far enough. He should have simply closed the borders, period. I am all for putting America first. I have been advocating for that before Trump even was a candidate. Stocks would have soared regardless with the tax cut. And, I am happy it occured. And, my investments were also up big. Not a complaint from me there. But, that guy has a big ego, messages goals poorly, and communicates like a petulant 2 year old. Which organization should we disband? The WHO? I have heard more nefarious opinions on the WHO this year than in all the years up to this year. The WHO has served the world well in coordinating health care standards globally. It was the WHO which came up with the International Normalization Rate for Prothrombin testing, making one test manufacturers results on an equivalent basis to every other manufacturers equipment test results, allowing a person to travel anywhere and use a local facilities equipment to see a common test result. The PT INR test is a very common test for millions of patients every week. Many of them travel and need testing wherever they go. This allows for adjusting medication rates based on numbers that are reliable.

No WHO, no INR standardization. No travel and testing reliability.

I love it when people have no clue what an organization does for them and then advocate the abolition of that organization. It makes zero sense to me.

The INR test is given to patients on Warfarin or Coumadin that thins the blood for people with artificial heart valves or who are being treated to prevent or eliminate blood clots. If you are over 40, your chance of getting on one of these two drugs is about 1 in 3. So, I think that just this example alone is a good justification for continuing funding of the WHO.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I actually agree with you on the self-promotion angle. I believe he is one of the biggest self-promoters I have ever seen, going back to his days on The Apprentice. I actually believe he started his campaign as a publicity stunt. I also don't believe he ever expected to be President. But I probably wouldn't go so far as to say his press conference today was an "act of corruption."

All that being said.....I've paid closer attention to the media coverage of this guy that I ever have (in the last couple months). There is no more journalistic integrity on the other side of the microphone. The questions are not intended to actually solicit any information. They are purely for effect and to destroy any credibility he otherwise might have. I don't blame him for his reactions to Jim Acousta, among others.

We all lose in the current climate.
What was your Gopherhole moniker before the use of golfing18now? This is a post almost identical to a few I have seen by somebody else, not only in content, but in style and word selection. Amazing how similar it is to a few people well known in the world of the OTB.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Even a trained chimp would have closed the borders with China. In fact, he did not go far enough. He should have simply closed the borders, period. I am all for putting America first. I have been advocating for that before Trump even was a candidate. Stocks would have soared regardless with the tax cut. And, I am happy it occured. And, my investments were also up big. Not a complaint from me there. But, that guy has a big ego, messages goals poorly, and communicates like a petulant 2 year old. Which organization should we disband? The WHO? I have heard more nefarious opinions on the WHO this year than in all the years up to this year. The WHO has served the world well in coordinating health care standards globally. It was the WHO which came up with the International Normalization Rate for Prothrombin testing, making one test manufacturers results on an equivalent basis to every other manufacturers equipment test results, allowing a person to travel anywhere and use a local facilities equipment to see a common test result. The PT INR test is a very common test for millions of patients every week. Many of them travel and need testing wherever they go. This allows for adjusting medication rates based on numbers that are reliable.

No WHO, no INR standardization. No travel and testing reliability.

I love it when people have no clue what an organization does for them and then advocate the abolition of that organization. It makes zero sense to me.

The INR test is given to patients on Warfarin or Coumadin that thins the blood for people with artificial heart valves or who are being treated to prevent or eliminate blood clots. If you are over 40, your chance of getting on one of these two drugs is about 1 in 3. So, I think that just this example alone is a good justification for continuing funding of the WHO.
A trained chimp would have closed the borders. Biden, whom you will vote for.........called it fear mongering and racist. Pelosi said invite everyone to chinatown when Trump implemented it. Cuomo mocked it.

Dam, you can rewrite history.

And had Trump closed the borders during his impeachment.........oh boy, that would have been epic. He would have been deflecting his impeachment and been racist at the same time. It would have been a dem's wet dream.

Also, i hate to break it to you but the WHO ain't gonna happen. Mike Pence came out after Trump made the announcement, and said the the US will continue to fund the WHO. The exact same thing happened with NATO. Trump said we were going to defund it, and then Pence turned around and contradicted Trump. And guess what? We still fund NATO. You can look it up.

Last edited:

golfing18now

Reaction score
What was your Gopherhole moniker before the use of golfing18now? This is a post almost identical to a few I have seen by somebody else, not only in content, but in style and word selection. Amazing how similar it is to a few people well known in the world of the OTB.
Unfortunately, no other monikers. However, I would love to know who I mimic. I've been around for awhile Dean. I just don't venture over to the OTB very often as it rarely leads to any constructive dialogue.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no other monikers. However, I would love to know who I mimic. I've been around for awhile Dean. I just don't venture over to the OTB very often as it rarely leads to any constructive dialogue.
Then, you may enjoy Section 2, as he has similar opinions as yourself. And, you are correct, this side of Gopherhole is of two camps and some interlopers who are simply dug in to their existing opinions.

Top Bottom