Total Authority

stocker08

Reaction score
Are you saying Trump should use total authority like Walz does, he just needs to be quiet about it?
Decisions like lock-downs should happen at the state level. Trump was even saying that a month ago. So you think power should rest at the very top? Not with the states? How very dense of you. LOL.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Well, if he signs it.........you get $1200

if he doesn't sign it.........you get $000

I'd call that total authority, but it may depend on how you look at it.
You're either too stupid to post here, or a very poor troll.

Either way, you're a total loser.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Decisions like lock-downs should happen at the state level. Trump was even saying that a month ago. So you think power should rest at the very top? Not with the states? How very dense of you. LOL.
They do rest at the state level. It goes through the house, then senate, then to Walz.

Walz needs no house or senate!

That's total authority. Are you dense?

By the way, Walz is on right now letting you know his timelines and what you will and won't do. You should tune in. It's good to know what the King will let you do.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score

Ha, ever consider that your persona on this board is the most Trumpian of any poster? I enjoy it.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score

Well help me out sir! Walz needs authority from the house and senate.

He is violating his oath of office. No one cares! His name doesn't start with a "T", so no one cares.

Inform me as to how that isn't total authority.

I'm waiting for you to explain it to me. Come on genius. Explain.

I want more than name calling, or how stupid I am. I want an actual explanation. You have no answer though, so I get it.

I'll try one more time. Trump throws you off when threatening total authority. Walz is already doing it, and you love the guy. There is no other place where I can get entertainment like this. This place is hilarious. It's going to be hard for me to walk away.

Last edited:

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man, that was cold.
I thought getting $0 made you a loser. Aren't those people making too much money and that's not fair.?

If getting $1200 makes me a loser, I'd take being a loser every time they offer it.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
We are not going to discuss Walz's total authority, are we?

stocker08

Reaction score
They do rest at the state level. It goes through the house, then senate, then to Walz.

Walz needs no house or senate!

That's total authority. Are you dense?

By the way, Walz is on right now letting you know his timelines and what you will and won't do. You should tune in. It's good to know what the King will let you do.
Republican governors did the same. Lots of governors did the same. Good choice too. Needed to be done quickly.

Trump wants to bypass even all of that. No state power for goldteam? Love when a new dumb righty shows up.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Republican governors did the same. Lots of governors did the same. Good choice too. Needed to be done quickly.

Trump wants to bypass even all of that. No state power for goldteam? Love when a new dumb righty shows up.
I know! I already stated governors did this. They need to go through the house and senate first though. You keep changing the subject. By not going through the house and senate, they are showing total authority.

You are telling me Walz doesn't have total authority? He can shut schools down for the year. Shouldn't that be left up to local school districts. Do local gov'ts have any authority. Walz has total authority.

How dense can some of you dems get?

Walz actually does total authority, but he's left. Trump talks about it, and you go bananas.

I do love how Trump is so deep into your heads. He has what's called ownership.

Walz is using total authority. YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BELIEVE WHAT YOUR OWN EYES SEE!

If you are listening to Walz right now, he is talking about opening up the economy and getting people back to work. I can't stop laughing, because when Trump does that, he's risking the heallth and lives of all americans. Trump doesn't care about life and wants people to die. The left is my entertainment every single day.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
I know! I already stated governors did this. They need to go through the house and senate first though. You keep changing the subject. By not going through the house and senate, they are showing total authority.

You are telling me Walz doesn't have total authority? He can shut schools down for the year. Shouldn't that be left up to local school districts. Do local gov'ts have any authority. Walz has total authority.

How dense can some of you dems get?

Walz actually does total authority, but he's left. Trump talks about it, and you go bananas.

I do love how Trump is so deep into your heads. He has what's called ownership.
Executive orders grant the governor the power to make these kinds of decisions in emergency situations. This is one of those situations. Trump cannot overrule the governor, but he'll probably try, and you'll squeal like a schoolgirl.

Left to right. Top to bottom. Now you are on your way to learning how to read.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Executive orders grant the governor the power to make these kinds of decisions in emergency situations. This is one of those situations. Trump cannot overrule the governor, but he'll probably try, and you'll squeal like a schoolgirl.

Left to right. Top to bottom. Now you are on your way to learning how to read.
They must go through the house and senate. Otherwise, Walz has total authority.

What you just posted sounds like total authority. I guess it's not. bwahbwahbwah

So Walz can give executive orders, but Trump can't.

Nice country!

You do realize Stocker, that you are talking out of your ass, right.

You never answered, should local school districts be able to override walz and go back in May?

Last edited:

golfing18now

Reaction score

A little convenient to me for states to argue for greater authority and be outraged by Trump's comments but don't seem too concerned about pointing fingers at the federal government for their own lack of preparedness. Can't have it both ways.

howeda7

Reaction score
It could be worse. Obummer could still be in office.
If Obama was running against Trump, the only suspense would be whether he'd win the popular vote by 10% or not.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
If Obama was running against Trump, the only suspense would be whether he'd win the popular vote by 10% or not.
but then the stock market would be at 12,000

Way more corona people would have been ushered in the country

and you wouldn't be getting $1200

I'll pass!

howeda7

Reaction score
but then the stock market would be at 12,000

Way more corona people would have been ushered in the country

and you wouldn't be getting $1200

I'll pass!
I'm not getting $1,200. But good for you, Skippy! Don't spend it all in once place now.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Do Governors have the power to collude with other Governors about when/how they'll reopen their states?

“No state shall, without the consent of Congress, … enter into any agreement or compact with another state”..

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You can bet your ass the reason they're doing this is to drag their feet on reopening as part of the Democrat plan to hurt the economy & hopefully hurt Trump in 2020.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Do Governors have the power to collude with other Governors about when/how they'll reopen their states?

“No state shall, without the consent of Congress, … enter into any agreement or compact with another state”..
Box!

John Galt

Reaction score
We are not going to discuss Walz's total authority, are we?
I sent Walz a message yesterday. It basically said that there is no real leadership required to keep the shut down in place indefinitely. Real leadership would be coming up with a plan to re-open some businesses while minimizing the impact to the most vulnerable. I haven't seen any real leadership from the state of Minnesota on this.

As for Trump, his comment was stupid. But was he actually done to assume "total authority?" I'm much more interested in what politicians actually do than what they say.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I sent Walz a message yesterday. It basically said that there is no real leadership required to keep the shut down in place indefinitely. Real leadership would be coming up with a plan to re-open some businesses while minimizing the impact to the most vulnerable. I haven't seen any real leadership from the state of Minnesota on this.

As for Trump, his comment was stupid. But was he actually done to assume "total authority?" I'm much more interested in what politicians actually do than what they say.
This.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score

Walz has total authority to open up the minnesota

Well, Walz spent a good share of his time today speaking on opening up the economy and how that needs to be done. No real specifics or anything but saying it's critical to get the economy going again. He sounded like a Trump impersonation.

Thanks for sending that letter. I'm assuming you got no response.

Top Bottom