Total Authority

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
The president doesn't have anything close to total authority. There's nothing conservative about believing that or supporting a president who says that.

He's not getting my vote again. Terrible.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump is totally pathetic. And his booklicking defenders are as well.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The president doesn't have anything close to total authority. There's nothing conservative about believing that or supporting a president who says that.

Funny. The biggest troll on the board is bothered by Trump trolling.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Trump was "trolling"?

That's your response to what he said on national television, in the middle of a pandemic? He was merely "trolling"?

When faced with a national emergency, a truly great leader... indulges in a little trolling?

You guys are unbelievable.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
LOL! Trump is a great leader. He's handled this pandemic great, according to bga1.

Trolling people as president is poor leadership at all times. Great leaders need to be that antagonistic and petty, obviously. It's especially poor during a press conference that's supposedly about a pandemic.

We need to give the Troll in Chief total authority. Where can I sign the petition to give it to him?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
LOL! Trump is a great leader. He's handled this pandemic great, according to bga1.

Trolling people as president is poor leadership at all times. Great leaders need to be that antagonistic and petty, obviously. It's especially poor during a press conference that's supposedly about a pandemic.

We need to give the Troll in Chief total authority. Where can I sign the petition to give it to him?
I’ve literally never said Trump is a great leader.

I have said that he has done things that my favorite candidate in 2016 or others couldn’t get done.

Low on style points. High on effectiveness. I’ll take it by far over the alternative.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
I’ve literally never said Trump is a great leader.

I have said that he has done things that my favorite candidate in 2016 or others couldn’t get done.

Low on style points. High on effectiveness. I’ll take it by far over the alternative.
Where do you stand on Total Authority?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
#kingtrump is trending on Twitter.

All the people who scoffed that Trump would try seize dictatorial powers... He clearly doesn't care about consitutional limits, and he wouldn't understand them if you tried to explain it to him. He only understands power and pussy.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Where do you stand on Total Authority?
I already said that he doesn‘t have it. It’s not even a question. Even he said that a few days ago, and why I say he’s trolling. He said “call it the constitution, Federalism, whatever” or something to that effect.

He does have significant power to influence states, but it’s likely it won’t come to that. As states re-open and have good or poor results, other states will follow the results, as Trump will do too.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
I already said that he doesn‘t have it. It’s not even a question.

He does have significant power to influence states, but it’s likely it won’t come to that. As states re-open and have good or poor results, other states will follow the results.
Yeah, I think you're right.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I already said that he doesn‘t have it. It’s not even a question.

He does have significant power to influence states, but it’s likely it won’t come to that. As states re-open and have good or poor results, other states will follow the results.
Here's a question: How do you feel about Trump claiming he does, in fact, have "total authority"?

Are you okay with that?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score

Walz doesn't have authority to shut anything down either. That would have to go through the house and senate. Walz does it anyway.

Oh well! Some are clueless. All governors are illegally using total authority.

Walz is already doing what Trump said he would do. Ok, start lighting up Walz! Like there is a chance in hell of that happening.

Last edited:

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't believe in states' rights. If it's Trump.

If it's Obama, then the president has no authority on anything.
If it's Obama, we are still letting people in from China. You know, racism.................

WilliamsArenaGuy

The anti-Loon
Reaction score
I think it’s stupid to say such a thing. But I think he’s trolling.
You think the POTUS is trolling? And you are OK with that in the POTUS? Basically the lowest form of human life there outside of real criminals, people who spend their time 'trolling.' It's OK for a president to do that? Rather than just give straightforward answers and move on. What this society has become is just sickening.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You think the POTUS is trolling? And you are OK with that in the POTUS? Basically the lowest form of human life there outside of real criminals, people who spend their time 'trolling.' It's OK for a president to do that? Rather than just give straightforward answers and move on. What this society has become is just sickening.
If he is trolling, it's a shame he thinks that is a good use of his time.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Did Trump have total authority to give you $1200?

Just asking! Without Trump, you ain't getting a penny!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Careful, TruthSeeker is going to have his feelings hurt.

“Trolling is the lowest form of human life ...outside of real criminals”?

You’ve never teased someone? No, I can see that you’re serious all the time.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don't mind Trump trolling. It can certainly be funny at times. But there's a distinct line between trolling and being an idiot. Lot's of times, the right is trying to convince everyone that the latter is the former.

Section2

Reaction score
Walz doesn't have authority to shut anything down either. That would have to go through the house and senate. Walz does it anyway.

Oh well! Some are clueless. All governors are illegally using total authority.

Walz is already doing what Trump said he would do. Ok, start lighting up Walz! Like there is a chance in hell of that happening.
How many MN reporters have asked Walz where he got the authority to do it? Reporters are all just disinterested objective people, right?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind Trump trolling. It can certainly be funny at times. But there's a distinct line between trolling and being an idiot. Lot's of times, the right is trying to convince everyone that the latter is the former.
Are you saying Trump should use total authority like Walz does, he just needs to be quiet about it?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
He's just magic to some people, I guess.
Well, if he signs it.........you get $1200

if he doesn't sign it.........you get $000

I'd call that total authority, but it may depend on how you look at it.

Top Bottom