Tomorrow's Uniforms - END RACISM

stocker08

Reaction score
You guys are not going to get this, just too dimwitted. Not for racism and said so clearly in my initial post, but this bunch here is damn near illiterate.
Yes...your diversion from the fact that racism still exists and is accepted is too stupid for words. Lots of hidden racism in all parts. People who refuse to acknowledge it are part of the problem.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
You guys are not going to get this, just too dimwitted. Not for racism and said so clearly in my initial post, but this bunch here is damn near illiterate.
PJ IS ONE OF US BITCH. CERTIFIED SJW. He’s said it HIMSELF.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
What is your arguement? You responded to our football teams uniform choice with a dogwhistle. Two things can be true but your response was a racist statement hidden in a statement on socioeconomics.
I am just a much a racist as you are a child molester. There is no evidence of either, but we disagree, so if you are entitled to call me a racist because of that I am more than within my right to call out your preference for children. Pretty gross.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
Yes...your diversion from the fact that racism still exists and is accepted is too stupid for words. Lots of hidden racism in all parts. People who refuse to acknowledge it are part of the problem.
You have been failed by the education system or your upbringing is just awful. You don't even read what others say, just repeat a narrative that scores you big points on the Huffington Post comment section. Scum.

goldengophers

Reaction score
I am just a much a racist as you are a child molester. There is no evidence of either, but we disagree, so if you are entitled to call me a racist because of that I am more than within my right to call out your preference for children. Pretty gross.
There is no disagreement, two parents matter as does Ending Racism. Your response was a dogwhistle.

stocker08

Reaction score
No evidence of one. You're currently making the argument for the other.

Also making the argument that you should pursue that GED.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
At the end of the day, maybe this place was a hole all along

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I’ve maintained a few boards in my day. It’s not hard or expensive. Do your job mods or find mods who will. Absolutely disgusting you haven’t marked this thread with at least a RACISM warning.because it’s thick in here and the fact you don’t see it says something about this place.

And my god, if Pj knew about the open, proud racism on here? Nadine?
@Nadine??

Last edited:

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
I'll leave you guys to this bullshit and cowardism. Because your ideas and ugly cliched liberal ideas have really hurt the African American population. Just a disgusting group of people on here. Ugly liberals that can't stand a minority wanting something more than their condescension.

Go ahead and kick off anyone that wants something better. Go rot with your hate.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'll leave you guys to this bullshit and cowardism. Because your ideas and ugly cliched liberal ideas have really hurt the African American population. Just a disgusting group of people on here. Ugly liberals that can't stand a minority wanting something more than their condescension.
lol. You are disparaging a message on the back of the jersey of a team that is primarily made up of young black men. Think they had no say in this?

Nah....you know better. Don't you? Think about what that says about you. Pretty disgusting stuff straight out of an antiquated age.

mcal24

Reaction score
I’ve maintained a few boards in my day. It’s not hard or expensive. Do your job mods or find mods who will. Absolutely disgusting you haven’t marked this thread with at least a RACISM warning.because it’s thick in here and the fact you don’t see it says something about this place.

what if Pj knew about the open, proud racism on here? Nadine?
Hopefully by banning the guy calling people every name in his vocabulary and yelling them to eat his a$$. You're clearly absolutely off the rails right now.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Hopefully by banning the guy calling people every name in his vocabulary and yelling them to eat his a$$. You're clearly absolutely off the rails right now.
Someone needed to woman/man up and do it. The racism has gone on far too long and this is the last straw for a lot of us. There are those among you who would rather this place burn than continue unreformed.

and I don’t walk away from racism bitch I confront it

stocker08

Reaction score
You have been failed by the education system or your upbringing is just awful. You don't even read what others say, just repeat a narrative that scores you big points on the Huffington Post comment section. Scum.
Choosing to turn away from an issue isn't the sign of a bad upbringing. Or did I have a bad upbringing because I acknowledge that minorities face issues that white folks do not?

I can only imagine the intolerant, rock biting, hick upbringing that you come from.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Shit the fuck up you aren’t smart

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Choosing to turn away from an issue isn't the sign of a bad upbringing. Or did I have a bad upbringing because I acknowledge that minorities face issues that white folks do not?

I can only imagine the intolerant, rock biting, hick upbringing that you come from.
this guy is laying it out for you pretty clearly WoodburyTim. You should be grateful.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
Well it looks like we won. Tim left. Rioting works.
I will agree with you there. Your guys style doesn't encourage dialogue or intelligent exchange of differing ideas, but it does accomplish uniformity of thought regardless of the truth of it.
Shit the fuck up you aren’t smart
Not smart enough to keep up with your wit apparently hahah.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Tour
I will agree with you there. Your guys style doesn't encourage dialogue or intelligent exchange of differing ideas, but it does accomplish uniformity of thought regardless of the truth of it.

You’re not nor have you ever been an intellectual. Racists aren’t intellectuals. They’re grifters. You know how lolol you sound bro?

mcal24

Reaction score

Their strategy is yell and swear at anyone who disagrees, then wait till they give up having a discussion. I've learned to just ignore them after a while.

This guy is a clearly a 19 year old college kid who thinks he's woke by arguing on the internet.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score

If you really care about honesty or discussion, just go back and read what I wrote or just go with your current persona, either way is fine with me, but I never said that racism doesn't exist. You don't want to argue what I am saying, so you just make me out to be something that is easy to throw angry comments at.

You guys are the irate mob wandering through the streets. It is obvious you could care less whether you find a true racist or just someone that doesn't agree with every aspect of your beliefs. I can tell the power you guys felt in this feeding frenzy, but it doesn't really accomplish much. It doesn't recognize that there is a huge spectrum of ideas and thoughts on a issue as complex as race. If you really care to talk or disagree with me, fine I am open to disagreement and I know my thoughts aren't bible. But this kind of angry attack is what makes most people just ignore you.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
Tour

You’re not nor have you ever been an intellectual. Racists aren’t intellectuals. They’re grifters. You know how lolol you sound bro?
I think I know how I sound to you and that is why I am going to leave you to your thing.

Gopher028

Reaction score
End racism....is like saying 'i want to live forever'.

Racism has no color, it comes from every race in every nation and has been around longer than humans had verbal language. But hey! i'm on board to end it after a belligerent drug addict died of a heart attack.

Ok, back to watching our defense miss tackles.

Top Bottom