Tomorrow's Uniforms - END RACISM

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Is it a fact that it is the "norm" to teach racism and pass it down? I think a majority don't, but maybe I have too much faith in people and didn't see it in any of the families I know for the past 40+ years. Sure seems like you are judging a group as a whole, based on your own feelings and experiences. Maybe it's not always as bad or good as it seems.
People that focus entirely on race are the actual racists. They could be white, black, brown, or any color of the rainbow. People are people, and what divides us is government and the press. They either pander or play favorites, then they align us against each other for their own power advantage, while the watch us fight it out on a public stage as their propaganda machine in the media stirs the pot. We are all just pawns in their sick power games.

Judge people for who they are, what they say and what they do, not by the color of their skin.

mcal24

Reaction score
Get bent fvck face. Did you really just post that stale fvcking brainless shit here seeking applause?

censored for the mouth breathers
I think you either need to lay off the beer or find a different hobby, yikes. Have a good night man.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I’d like to be banned from the cesspit. It would be a badge of honor. mods dont lift a finger do anything about the racism and lies and bad faith bullshit half of you rightoids spew on the daily when you should have shut the fuck up decades ago. You’re old. The world is different now. You’ve been left behind. Get off this ride.

WriterGoph

Reaction score
People that focus entirely on race are the actual racists. They could be white, black, brown, or any color of the rainbow. People are people, and what divides us is government and the press. They either pander or play favorites, then they align us against each other for their own power advantage, while the watch us fight it out on a public stage as their propaganda machine in the media stirs the pot. We are all just pawns in their sick power games.

Judge people for who they are, what they say and what they do, not by the color of their skin.
NOBODY is focusing entirely on race. Quit taking it to the extremes. There is a middle ground. One where people acknowledge that issues around race DO still exist and have for years.

Rowthatboat

Reaction score
I’d like to be banned from the cesspit. It would be a badge of honor. mods dont lift a finger do anything about the racism and lies and bad faith bullshit half of you rightoids spew on the daily when you should have shut the fuck up decades ago. You’re old. The world is different now. You’ve been left behind. Get off this ride.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
NOBODY is focusing entirely on race. Quit taking it to the extremes. There is a middle ground. One where people acknowledge that issues around race DO still exist and have for years.
Mods!!!!!!
I agree mods. For
Mods!!!!!!
Mods!!!!!!

I agree. If the mods were on the right side of this you wouldn’t fucking be here. But I’ll take the ban bitch. Fuck you. It’ll feel like a nice big cum

goldengophers

Reaction score
Two out of every three stories on College Gameday are about a player that was raised by his mother and grandma. Imagine the power of a message on the back of a jersey that said "Take Care of Your Children." It would be powerful and influential and could initiate real change, but that is the conversation that is not allowed to happen. Oh well, just a small interjection of truth in a world that hates it.
So inherently racist. A foghorn of a dogwhistle.

stocker08

Reaction score

And this right here is the stupidest post of the thread.

The message on the back of the jersey isn't the problem. People who push propaganda like "THE PRESS AND THE MSM" aren't the problem either. But they certainly are a problem. Super low IQ problem.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
Wow quite a rant. Obviously the product of an intelligent mind.

stocker08

Reaction score
Extremes are the deflection that they like to use in order to deny the things that they believe are wrong.

goldengophers

Reaction score
Yes everyone that looks at a problem constructively and different from you is a racist. You are pathetic.
That was a racist response couched in socioeconomics. A response to End Racism with that is incredibly transparent.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
And this right here is the stupidest post of the thread.

The message on the back of the jersey isn't the problem. People who push propaganda like "THE PRESS AND THE MSM" aren't the problem either. But they certainly are a problem. Super low IQ problem.
You guys and your hate. Some real ugly stuff on here.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yes everyone that looks at a problem constructively and different from you is a racist. You are pathetic.
Thinking that racism is still an issue....and trying to continue to push awareness isn't constructive? Sure thing.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
Thinking that racism is still an issue....and trying to continue to push awareness isn't constructive? Sure thing.
Never said it wasn't. But the power to make real changes and improvement in the community is ignored. Wanting real change makes me racist? But knowing the bunch that is saying this, believe me I feel just fine. A hateful bunch of ideologues are the bullies on this site. Truth makes them come out of their Facebook holes and boy do they get mad.

goldengophers

Reaction score
Thank you for reinforcing my point. Learn to argue with intelligence and logic.
What is your arguement? You responded to our football teams uniform choice with a dogwhistle. Two things can be true but your response was a racist statement hidden in a statement on socioeconomics.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
We're the ones who hate the fact that racism still exists. Sue us?
Woodbury Tims thanks for working to maintain racism in the 1930s or whenever you squirted out until today. But today might be your fucking last on this board if we had a vote. Or if the mods worked to maintain a friendly, non racist environment.

Last edited:

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
We're the ones who hate the fact that racism still exists. Sue us?
You guys are not going to get this, just too dimwitted. Not for racism and said so clearly in my initial post, but this bunch here is damn near illiterate.

stocker08

Reaction score
Never said it wasn't. But the power to make real changes and improvement in the community is ignored. Wanting real change makes me racist? But knowing the bunch that is saying this, believe me I feel just fine. A hateful bunch of ideologues are the bullies on this site. Truth makes them come out of their Facebook holes and boy do they get mad.
"End Racism"....and you are on here complaining. Says everything it needs to say.

Very ugly stuff from some people on this site.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Ban woodburytim, the intellectual leader of the hole’s racist cadre

Top Bottom