Tim Scott: Response to Joe Biden

Section2

Reaction score
America is NOT a racist country. It’s probably the least racist country in the history of the world. Stop obsessing over the small powerless portion of the country that is racist. Vast majority of the country is not racist, and wants people of all races to thrive and succeed. It is not a zero sum game. Everyone can succeed. Stop trying to divide us.

Wally

Reaction score
So, you think Biden has done anything toward unity?

IDGAF
Do what you said you were going to do, F unity. The Republicans are nothing but obstruction and tax cuts, that is all that defines the party. Ideally we would have another party that was decent. I don't like Biden, if Republicans weren't so dispicable I could vote for them.

Wally

Reaction score
It’s probably the least racist country in the history of the world.
Maybe, but that is irrelevant. The country and policing is set up to be how it is, purposly repressive of minorities. That's how I see it.

Lets get the police out if peoples business. If the laws only protected people from being wronged by others I would support the police wholeheartedly.

Until the war on drugs ends I will forever hate the police and all politicians that support the WOD.

I would support executing Joe Biden for his support for the WOD while he has a druggy son. The POS is a F hypocrite for supporting his son while voting for laws that that put others in jail.

Spoofin

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣
It was a lie.
Now we are getting somewhere. Of course it was. Just like the promise to be transparent and accountable. As you said, YDGAF. TBH, I don't really either - it is just really fun to see the scrambling when the shoe is on the other foot.

John Galt

Reaction score
Maybe, but that is irrelevant. The country and policing is set up to be how it is, purposly repressive of minorities. That's how I see it.

Lets get the police out if peoples business. If the laws only protected people from being wronged by others I would support the police wholeheartedly.

Until the war on drugs ends I will forever hate the police and all politicians that support the WOD.

I would support executing Joe Biden for his support for the WOD while he has a druggy son. The POS is a F hypocrite for supporting his son while voting for laws that that put others in jail.
You voted for a guy who you support executing 3 months after he was elected?

MennoSota

Reaction score
IDGAF
Do what you said you were going to do, F unity. The Republicans are nothing but obstruction and tax cuts, that is all that defines the party. Ideally we would have another party that was decent. I don't like Biden, if Republicans weren't so dispicable I could vote for them.

🤣🤣🤣
It was a lie. Could still be his goal but unity is impossible with the current Republicans.
The resident communist has spoken. Wally has drank freely of the Marxist kool aid.

cncmin

Reaction score
An entirely irrelevant question since you have literally zero understanding of the context in which that sentence is made. If you had read the transcript you would see why your question is irrelevant. Spend time reading something other than progressive propaganda.
Yours is the post of a fool.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Nice to see our resident gh lefties ignore Tim Scott’s message.
Dem racists attack him because of his skin color.
Silence from the cap city duo.

Section2

Reaction score

Biden is now going to ban the kind of cigarettes preferred by black Americans. How is there no push back on this? Did we forget Eric Garner? It’s not the cops. Cops are just the enforcement arm of politicians.

golf

Reaction score
Would be great to see Scott run for president. Not that he could get the nomination at this point, but would be helpful to have his campaign talking about race issues in particular. Beating the drum that america is not racist. That personal choices, not government handouts, are the path to prosperity. That accountability, not blaming others, is the path to a healthy society. (Would be really nice to hear about choices and personal responsibility regarding floyd and wright as one example.). Scott could address the insidiousness that is critical race theory.

This would give space to black conservatives and hopefully help build on the momentum trump saw with the black community.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Just to call things real, if you make a National speech, you will get some criticism. I’m not really seeing a lot of heavy hitters in the cranks here, unless the point here is tha if you are black you are beyond criticism, fair or unfair.
If there ever was a National political figure whose position has been solidified by Black voters, it’s Joe Biden. The South Carolina primary was his coronation.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I won’t start a new thread to post something like this, like howie or Broke would b/c some Democrat dumbass in Podunk Texas calls Tim Scott an “Oreo”, but the Tim Scott response certainly has demonstrated the anti-black racism that exists on the left, including the Uncle Tim/Tom comments on Twitter that weren’t taken down by Twitter for 11 hours.

Top Bottom