This is the “tolerant left”, the rational left, the intellectual left...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I have no clue how you would quantify it or verify it by polls but if you were strictly talking the amount of people ENTERING California that were tax-paying contributing members of the populace compared to the number of people EXITING that were contributing, I would have to guess that number is extremely weighted towards people leaving.

The mass exodus of people bailing on California who have the means to do so is incredible. The Reno/Carson City area of northern NV, which is very close to the Bay Area, is taking on massive amounts of infestation from California escapees. Likewise, the area where I have a second home in AZ, the entire street is wealthy California early retirees that couldn't wait to get out and change their state residency to bail on the California taxes.

There is a sh*tload of tax revenue leaving California on a monthly basis. Period.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I have no clue how you would quantify it or verify it by polls but if you were strictly talking the amount of people ENTERING California that were tax-paying contributing members of the populace compared to the number of people EXITING that were contributing, I would have to guess that number is extremely weighted towards people leaving.

The mass exodus of people bailing on California who have the means to do so is incredible. The Reno/Carson City area of northern NV, which is very close to the Bay Area, is taking on massive amounts of infestation from California escapees. Likewise, the area where I have a second home in AZ, the entire street is wealthy California early retirees that couldn't wait to get out and change their state residency to bail on the California taxes.

There is a sh*tload of tax revenue leaving California on a monthly basis. Period.
What can you say other than "when you're wrong, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about ... you're wrong and you don't know what the hell you're talking about".

Your anecdotal numbers are very small compared to the number of high-level talent that are going there to work in high-tech and high-money industry, every year.

GopherJake

Reaction score

Attachments

howeda7

Reaction score
Too bad Dems have almost all of their collective voting power in just a few states, like California, NY, and Illinois. Some of the worst governed states in the US.
Have you fled Illinois in horror yet?

Reaction score
What can you say other than "when you're wrong, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about ... you're wrong and you don't know what the hell you're talking about".

Your anecdotal numbers are very small compared to the number of high-level talent that are going there to work in high-tech and high-money industry, every year.
I have a condo in Naples
Good. We have too many locusts here already. People who destroy everything they touch. They move to Florida from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut to escape the high income and property taxes and then vote for the same politicians and policies that dorked those states up.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
It really doesn't get much more simple than this;

Who is more likely to get spit on in the street, or verbally/physically assaulted; someone wearing a MAGA hat, or someone wearing a hat supporting Joe Biden/Warren, Bernie (take your pick)?
I wouldn't want to see what Corn Pop would do if he saw someone wearing a Joe Biden hat.

Top Bottom