This is...CNN

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yeah, the economy really sucks now, unemployment is horrible, minorities are getting crushed, middle income families are suffering unlike when Obama was President. Any other BS I could make up?
Trump himself didn't do anything in these areas that wouldn't have happened exactly the same under Pence or Romney.

People didn't decide to go get a job because Trump was in office.

cncmin

Reaction score
Dirty Devin Nunes will lose his election and be remembered in infamy as a nobody. Dirty Devin is a total loser with minimal intellectual capacity. His time in Congress is near it's end.
Trump himself didn't do anything in these areas that wouldn't have happened exactly the same under Pence or Romney.

People didn't decide to go get a job because Trump was in office.

Yeah but he said that he would bring back all the jobs. Sometimes the people just want to hear something that will make them feel good. Can you blame them? But after three years of not putting up, though, the time has passed for feel-good feelings. It's time to understand he is a fraud and move on.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Can I blame someone who gets to hear something that confirms the belief they choose to believe in, despite evidence to the contrary?

Yes, I can blame them. But I guess it is what it is, humans gonna human.

cncmin

Reaction score
Can I blame someone who gets to hear something that confirms the belief they choose to believe in, despite evidence to the contrary?

Yes, I can blame them. But I guess it is what it is, humans gonna human.

My point is that he played to both their fears and desires; empty promises. But at least he acted like he cared. The Dems have a big disconnect with acting like they care about rural white America, and they pay for it at the booth.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
My point is that he played to both their fears and desires; empty promises. But at least he acted like he cared. The Dems have a big disconnect with acting like they care about rural white America, and they pay for it at the booth.
Well, rural white America pretty much puts up those big yellow snake flags and grabs their guns, when they see Dems coming.

I'm sure Dems would like to help these people, but these people hate Dems.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m so glad that mnplsgopher is a lefty. Total idiot and you lefties own him.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Kudos for recognizing. I've been saying it for a few years now; it's become the party of NY and California, and not much more. For the life of me I don't know why moderate Dems in middle-America want these NY and Cali ass-clowns speaking for them and representing them.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Kudos for recognizing. I've been saying it for a few years now; it's become the party of NY and California, and not much more. For the life of me I don't know why moderate Dems in middle-America want these NY and Cali ass-clowns speaking for them and representing them.

I don't know why middle America wants a New Yorker like Trump representing them.

cncmin

Reaction score
Well, rural white America pretty much puts up those big yellow snake flags and grabs their guns, when they see Dems coming.

I'm sure Dems would like to help these people, but these people hate Dems.

The disconnect is a lot deeper than that. Much of it stems from portrayals by RW media, but not all of it. The Dems cowtow to minorities, and seem to stick up for illegal immigrants at every chance. They don't have to do either, but they do so because it's the opposite of the Republican Party.

If the Dems came out tomorrow with a new plan on immigration that they would try to greatly decrease illegal immigration by, say, imprisoning employers who employ illegals and ensuring that the border is properly enforced, that would be one great step toward bridging the divide between rural whites and the Dems. Because even if they produce policies that decrease illegal immigration, the truth is that they appear to support it, because they never draw a hard line on any of it. Frankly, the Dems are pretty dumb most of the time.

cncmin

Reaction score
I’m so glad that mnplsgopher is a lefty. Total idiot and you lefties own him.

Given the absurd garbage you've been posting over the past year, you might want to reconsider throwing stones, KGF.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The disconnect is a lot deeper than that. Much of it stems from portrayals by RW media, but not all of it. The Dems cowtow to minorities, and seem to stick up for illegal immigrants at every chance. They don't have to do either, but they do so because it's the opposite of the Republican Party.

If the Dems came out tomorrow with a new plan on immigration that they would try to greatly decrease illegal immigration by, say, imprisoning employers who employ illegals and ensuring that the border is properly enforced, that would be one great step toward bridging the divide between rural whites and the Dems. Because even if they produce policies that decrease illegal immigration, the truth is that they appear to support it, because they never draw a hard line on any of it. Frankly, the Dems are pretty dumb most of the time.
It’s kowtow, not “cowtow”. You’re not as smart as you think you are.

cncmin

Reaction score
It’s kowtow, not “cowtow”. You’re not as smart as you think you are.
Indeed, one tiny point to you, sir, and the daily dpodoll award! And to think I was a spelling bee champion. :oops:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Indeed, one tiny point to you, sir, and the daily dpodoll award! And to think I was a spelling bee champion. :oops:
It’s not dpodoll if the subject is calling others stupid. And suggesting that someone else isn’t “complicated”.

cncmin

Reaction score
It’s not dpodoll if the subject is calling others stupid. And suggesting that someone else isn’t “complicated”.
You are not complicated, and you say tons of absurd, stupid things. Now go back to your ways of kowtowing to everything Republican Party, you good sycophant, you.

howeda7

Reaction score
Did you include directions on how to insert the award?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Did you include directions on how to insert the award?
To put in a dpodoll award:
  1. Go to the bathroom first to try to empty your colon.
  2. Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
  3. Unwrap the dpodoll award.
  4. Rub a water-based lubricant over the tip or dip it in water. ...
  5. Get in a comfortable position. ...
  6. Gently spread your buttocks open.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Most of you have never seen a cow in real life. Farmers hire immigrants to milk cows due to the labor shortage in rural America. This is why small towns are destinations for so many immigrants who will do the work. I am not so certain that rural America is purely Republican. The roots of the Farmer-Labor party was in rural Dakotas, then Minnesota. Of course, talk radio and the reduction in local ownership of media has destroyed alternative liberal opinions in rural America. And, liberals sit on their backside not doing a thing about it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Farms are increasingly being owned by Big Ag, not Joe Schmo farmer.

howeda7

Reaction score
Fox News. Fair and Balanced Truth Telling Patriots

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Fox News. Fair and Balanced Truth Telling Patriots

It’s an opinion show dumbass. It’s not “fair and balanced” when it’s an opinion show. Even though he at least has a Democrat on to debate it.

Honestly, I’m not a fan of many of Carlson’s opinions though.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
It’s an opinion show dumbass. It’s not “fair and balanced” when it’s an opinion show. Even though he at least has a Democrat on to debate it.

Honestly, I’m not a fan of many of Carlson’s opinions though.

U liked him better in a bow tie, didn’t u?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
CNN loves those former Obama administration opinions.

I guess she forgot about Trump’s anti-Semitism executive order.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Unless they're covering a mass shooting or something, its 5 minutes of programming (maybe) followed by a 2 or even 3 minute commercial, and the same commercials over and over and over and over and over. Its very nearly unwatchable, should be known as NCN--The Nonstop Commercials Network.

OldBob53

Reaction score
A Trumpster calling someone, anyone, an idiot (see above) is truly the pot calling the kettle black.

Top Bottom