This is...CNN

golfing18now

Reaction score
I'd say this is CNN:

I, for one, owe CNN an apology this morning.

I awoke this morning to a warm, fuzzy feeling in my gut....a levity I hadn't felt in years. My mind immediately went to my wife of 26+ years. She had decided to dust off the 'ol lingerie drawer and was waking me today unlike any other in our marriage and we would be starting this day off with a bang. Those dreams were quickly dashed when I rolled over and saw the familiar backside view of a 15 year old hoodie/sweat pants combo. So then there could be but one explanation. The Uniter Joe Biden's embracing arms truly do extend beyond the aisle in the Capitol and they were pulling me in. His first task (before signing 4 dozen bipartisan created executive orders) was to pull all of us beaten down Republicans into the fold.

Thank you CNN for illuminating the lights on the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool and for me.

jamiche

Reaction score
The Commie Confiscators have taken up positions surrounding salty galty and melvin's residences. In two hours they will seize their property and redistribute it to the masses.

jamiche

Reaction score
My reports indicate that all of salty galty's stuff has been redistributed to BLM and antifa except for his maga underwear. No takers.

howeda7

Reaction score
My reports indicate that all of salty galty's stuff has been redistributed to BLM and antifa except for his maga underwear. No takers.
There's going to be some wild partying in Chaz tonight! Or is it Chop?

Blizzard

Reaction score
I, for one, owe CNN an apology this morning.

I awoke this morning to a warm, fuzzy feeling in my gut....a levity I hadn't felt in years. My mind immediately went to my wife of 26+ years. She had decided to dust off the 'ol lingerie drawer and was waking me today unlike any other in our marriage and we would be starting this day off with a bang. Those dreams were quickly dashed when I rolled over and saw the familiar backside view of a 15 year old hoodie/sweat pants combo. So then there could be but one explanation. The Uniter Joe Biden's embracing arms truly do extend beyond the aisle in the Capitol and they were pulling me in. His first task (before signing 4 dozen bipartisan created executive orders) was to pull all of us beaten down Republicans into the fold.

Thank you CNN for illuminating the lights on the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool and for me.

:)

John Galt

Reaction score
I think your male wife is wearing them right now....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Not only did he get a DUI - he is also a Trump supporter!
2FC5BC40-7E3F-4D20-AE9E-23A93453CA04.jpeg

Top Bottom