There was no second investigation of Hillary's emails

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
If you really want HRC behind bars, just have trump give her a cabinet position.

Seems like a pretty efficient path to prison these days.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]????????????????????[emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cncmin

Reaction score
its a great theory but i just think trump does everything my the seat of his pants
The seat of his pants is very large, and very vacant, just like his morals and ethics.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not trashing Bush. I still think he was and is a good man. The contrast I see with Trump is that he gets more things done and he fights back. Bush was a great guy but you need to fight. His lack of fight set us up for Obama- the worst President in US history.
Bush is a good man. Trump is a incompetent, immoral, unethical, lying, philanderer. You look at the two and blindly support the later.

howeda7

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To the rescue! Maybe. But, I think Trump's horse has also flipped. So perhaps he'll have to ride his trusty steed, Pompeo.
Trump doesn't do animals, unless they're already dead and deep fried. They can inherently sense bad people.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ZWZ69DESwCa9q" width="480" height="343" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/trump-donald-eagle-ZWZ69DESwCa9q">via GIPHY</a></p>

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Deep state? Are we talking oil or coal? Shallow state? Must be Wisconie. Above the state? G-holers!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Bush is a good man. Trump is a incompetent, immoral, unethical, lying, philanderer. You look at the two and blindly support the later.
Now you praise Bush AND McCain, you can't make this stuff up.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You think Sessions worked with Trump on the campaign the whole time, was named AG & only then did he realize it would be a conflict of interests to oversee any of the Trump/Hillary/Hacking/Russia/Campaign investigations?

You think Sessions recused himself the day after taking office and then informed Trump after-the-fact? Really?

Every single advance in these various cases came as a result of Sessions' work. IG Horowitz works for Sessions.

When things got real hot the last time, Sessions revealed he'd assigned Special Prosecutor John Huber & a team of 500+, months earlier & they'd been working out of Utah, far from the DC swamp.

None of these things has ever had a leak. It's all be done quietly.

Sessions offered his resignation long ago. If Trump wanted Sessions gone, he would have accepted it & no one could have said "boo" about it. Ultimately, Trump wouldn't accept his resignation. What does that tell you?

The whole time Trump & Sessions have been "feuding" in public and the MSM/left have been absolutely eating it up hook, line and sinker.

Sessions is now saying he will not, be improperly influenced by the WH!

What this means is that in the end, there can be no complaints of impropriety, no one can claim this stuff was political, or influenced by the WH.

You'll see.

bga1

Reaction score
jtf- Spare yourself the shame of criticizing someone else for getting details about the inner workings of this deal wrong while your ideas have been 180 degrees off for two years.

Also, as you read this, please understand that you are in for further deep disappointment. This report was written by Robert Mueller who will likely one day be known as a co-conspirator in the attempted (but failed) coup of the President of the United States. Mueller tried as hard as he could to get where he wanted but had to drop it when he realized that the other shoe was going to drop squarely on him if he didn't. What you see in this report is a NARRATIVE written by the coverup team on behalf of the resistance. Amazing that this is the best they could do!

cncmin

Reaction score
jtf- Spare yourself the shame of criticizing someone else for getting details about the inner workings of this deal wrong while your ideas have been 180 degrees off for two years.

Also, as you read this, please understand that you are in for further deep disappointment. This report was written by Robert Mueller who will likely one day be known as a co-conspirator in the attempted (but failed) coup of the President of the United States. Mueller tried as hard as he could to get where he wanted but had to drop it when he realized that the other shoe was going to drop squarely on him if he didn't. What you see in this report is a NARRATIVE written by the coverup team on behalf of the resistance. Amazing that this is the best they could do!
Jesus H. All of this is just looney toons. woo-eee-ooo.

bga1

Reaction score
Yeah CRG was wrong on that and I thought it was possible as well. He has nailed 95% of the information on the soft coup attempt on Trump and he continues to school dumb leftists like you. Brilliant of you to point out his small error guessing that Trump and Sessions were playing possum- when we all know that you have been 99% dead wrong for over two years. Way to dig that one out!

Bottom line- you were duped for two, going on three long years by fake news that you wanted to believe. Now you hope that you can pull guys down with you - instead of just admitting how wrong you have been all along.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah CRG was wrong on that and I thought it was possible as well. He has nailed 95% of the information on the soft coup attempt on Trump and he continues to school dumb leftists like you. Brilliant of you to point out his small error guessing that Trump and Sessions were playing possum- when we all know that you have been 99% dead wrong for over two years. Way to dig that one out!

Bottom line- you were duped for two, going on three long years by fake news that you wanted to believe. Now you hope that you can pull guys down with you - instead of just admitting how wrong you have been all along.
So Sessions wasn't sitting on 2,500 sealed indictments? And this is just a small error? Either that or your and CRG's sources made you both look like fools. I wonder which it is?

stocker08

Reaction score
So Sessions wasn't sitting on 2,500 sealed indictments? And this is just a small error? Either that or your and CRG's sources made you both look like fools. I wonder which it is?
Beej, crg, kfc, deuce, and the rest of the repub clowns have been tossing $hit at a wall since trump has taken office. They've learned that if they say it...it might as well be true. That's how the right energizes their base these days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bga1

Reaction score

Everything I said about jtf applies to you ...times about 5X. Good grief, has anyone ever been more wrong. more often than you? (No.) I - btw- have never bought into the whole sealed indictments thing. I am sure there are Spygate sealed indictments but my guess is that they would run in the 50+ indictments range. Not thousands.

Section2

Reaction score
Now they know how you feel.

bga1

Reaction score
Beej, crg, kfc, deuce, and the rest of the repub clowns have been tossing $hit at a wall since trump has taken office. They've learned that if they say it...it might as well be true. That's how the right energizes their base these days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Russia! Russia! Russia! Oh wait, that was you.

howeda7

Reaction score
I - btw- have never bought into the whole sealed indictments thing. I am sure there are Spygate sealed indictments but my guess is that they would run in the 50+ indictments range. Not thousands.
A new, tempered, rational Beeg. :rolleyes:

justthefacts

Reaction score
You think Sessions worked with Trump on the campaign the whole time, was named AG & only then did he realize it would be a conflict of interests to oversee any of the Trump/Hillary/Hacking/Russia/Campaign investigations?

You think Sessions recused himself the day after taking office and then informed Trump after-the-fact? Really?

Every single advance in these various cases came as a result of Sessions' work. IG Horowitz works for Sessions.

When things got real hot the last time, Sessions revealed he'd assigned Special Prosecutor John Huber & a team of 500+, months earlier & they'd been working out of Utah, far from the DC swamp.

None of these things has ever had a leak. It's all be done quietly.

Sessions offered his resignation long ago. If Trump wanted Sessions gone, he would have accepted it & no one could have said "boo" about it. Ultimately, Trump wouldn't accept his resignation. What does that tell you?

The whole time Trump & Sessions have been "feuding" in public and the MSM/left have been absolutely eating it up hook, line and sinker.

Sessions is now saying he will not, be improperly influenced by the WH!

What this means is that in the end, there can be no complaints of impropriety, no one can claim this stuff was political, or influenced by the WH.

You'll see.
Oops

cncmin

Reaction score
I wonder if Jeff Sessions will ever grow a spine and speak up for the truth. Or maybe he's just too much of a puss to stick up for himself. We saw how other Republicans like Graham, Cruz, and Rubio act like Trump's whipping boys. The Republican Party is little more than a bunch of spineless cowards, at this point, strongly suggesting that corruption speaks more loudly than self-pride, morality, and ethics, at least for the immoral cowards of the Republican Party.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I wonder if Jeff Sessions will ever grow a spine and speak up for the truth. Or maybe he's just too much of a puss to stick up for himself. We saw how other Republicans like Graham, Cruz, and Rubio act like Trump's whipping boys. The Republican Party is little more than a bunch of spineless cowards, at this point, strongly suggesting that corruption speaks more loudly than self-pride, morality, and ethics, at least for the immoral cowards of the Republican Party.

howeda7

Reaction score
Beeg-CRG: when are those 50-2500 Jeff Sessions indictments against the Obama Administration going to be unsealed? Soon? Very soon?

bga1

Reaction score
You might want to sit this one out. You got the whole story wrong for three years and you still can't admit it. Someone else speculates what a decent man may be doing (Sessions) appears to miss the mark on that guess and you call him on it. Nice self awareness. When are you going to admit that Trump didn't collude with Russia? When will you admit that you were wrong on the Flynn case? When will you admit that the Mueller investigation was fraudulent from the start and without predicate. When will you admit that you were duped by the dossier. When will you admit that Mueller knew day one that the dossier was fake oppo research and proceeded anyway?

Let's start simple and build from here: When will you apologize for pushing the fake news that Trump was golfing during the Solemani take down?

Top Bottom