There was no second investigation of Hillary's emails

bga1

Reaction score
LOL. Are you a Q follower, too?
I think it is a decent theory and I am not a Q guy.

Sessions was the first major Trump supporter. He was loyal. Sessions is working Trump's other goals. He has Huber appointed as the special prosecutor for the intel corruption cases. If Trump is ousted Sessions is probably ousted. If Trump was acting like Jeff was his man, could you imagine the hatred Sessions would be getting now and how much worse it would get if he got indictments of some of the left's favorites? Do you think that the indictments would ever be accepted as legit?

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
What has he influenced specifically? Which trials? Which investigations?
Trump has continually attacked sessions to stop the "rigged witch hunt". He also just told sessions to go after his political enemies. Sessions grew some balls and started fighting back finally, we'll see what happens. You and beeg can't have it both ways, this is very simple. You have attacked Obama on this over and over and over in your conspiracy theories, now Trump is doing the exact same thing and it is suddenly OK?

bga1

Reaction score
My bull****e meter is sounding off like crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I how you have such a meter- you produce the stuff by the ton. I suppose you would need something to measure it with.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
I how you have such a meter- you produce the stuff by the ton. I suppose you would need something to measure it with.
Do you want to try that again in English?[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GopherJake

Reaction score
Trump just released a shocking statement:

“I was saddened by Mr. Cohen and Mr. Manafort’s wrongdoing. They are guilty of serious felonies. Their frauds reflect neither smarts nor savvy, but misshapen and dishonest characters. Ordinary Americans pay their taxes, tell the truth to their lenders and contribute to political campaigns within the boundaries of the law. There are no special exceptions for the rich and connected.
“These were men who occupied powerful posts in my campaign and my business. It is not an honor to me or a good day for the country when men of such position are confirmed to be criminals. But at least I and other Americans can take comfort in the fact that the justice system once again proved that no one is above the law.

“That includes your president. I am confident that I did nothing wrong, and Americans should have confidence that I have nothing to hide. That is why I look forward to telling special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and any other federal prosecutor involved in these cases everything I know. I will also release my tax returns and other information regarding my business activities before and during my presidency to show that I held myself to higher standards than Mr. Cohen and Mr. Manafort.

“I will not pretend this has been an easy time for me or my family, and I will defend myself against any allegation of wrongdoing, stemming from either the Cohen matter or the Russia probe. But the only way this ends well is through a full and fair airing of the facts. Large portions of the country would question the legitimacy of my presidency if it were not for the independence that the Justice Department’s leaders, whom I am proud to have nominated, have shown. Attorney General Jeff Sessions was right to recuse himself from matters involving the Russia investigation and anything relating to my 2016 campaign. He was too involved in that campaign to credibly oversee investigations touching it. Luckily, Mr. Sessions chose a solid second-in-command in Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, a fine career Justice Department lawyer. And Mr. Rosenstein could not have picked a more reputable special counsel to investigate Russia’s clear attack on our democracy in 2016 — and anyone who helped the Kremlin.

“I look forward to seeing Mr. Mueller’s conclusions and working with Congress to enact strong election security measures that respond to the Kremlin’s continuing assaults. The Senate has a good bill that would help coordinate federal and state security efforts, encourage voting machines with paper trails and press for solid post-election audits. The bill would be a good first step, and I want to sign it.

“Meantime, Americans should have patience as the Justice Department’s professionals complete their work. I have every confidence in our criminal-justice system, which has so long preserved the nation’s most important asset: the rule of law.”

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Hillary is little more than emblematic of how hypocritical the posters going after Trump are. I bring her up as an example as needed. She is an exhibit from history at this point. Nearly everything that Trump has been accused of she has actually done or enabled to be done and far worse. When the final curtain on this horrid long running DC play comes down, we will see that she corrupted everything she touched, along with Obama.
Not reading any more posts on this thread. While I lean DFL, I have voted GOP. I just want to do whats right. To make blanket comments like this is pretty stupid.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score

“I was saddened by Mr. Cohen and Mr. Manafort’s wrongdoing. They are guilty of serious felonies. Their frauds reflect neither smarts nor savvy, but misshapen and dishonest characters. Ordinary Americans pay their taxes, tell the truth to their lenders and contribute to political campaigns within the boundaries of the law. There are no special exceptions for the rich and connected.
“These were men who occupied powerful posts in my campaign and my business. It is not an honor to me or a good day for the country when men of such position are confirmed to be criminals. But at least I and other Americans can take comfort in the fact that the justice system once again proved that no one is above the law.

“That includes your president. I am confident that I did nothing wrong, and Americans should have confidence that I have nothing to hide. That is why I look forward to telling special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and any other federal prosecutor involved in these cases everything I know. I will also release my tax returns and other information regarding my business activities before and during my presidency to show that I held myself to higher standards than Mr. Cohen and Mr. Manafort.

“I will not pretend this has been an easy time for me or my family, and I will defend myself against any allegation of wrongdoing, stemming from either the Cohen matter or the Russia probe. But the only way this ends well is through a full and fair airing of the facts. Large portions of the country would question the legitimacy of my presidency if it were not for the independence that the Justice Department’s leaders, whom I am proud to have nominated, have shown. Attorney General Jeff Sessions was right to recuse himself from matters involving the Russia investigation and anything relating to my 2016 campaign. He was too involved in that campaign to credibly oversee investigations touching it. Luckily, Mr. Sessions chose a solid second-in-command in Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, a fine career Justice Department lawyer. And Mr. Rosenstein could not have picked a more reputable special counsel to investigate Russia’s clear attack on our democracy in 2016 — and anyone who helped the Kremlin.

“I look forward to seeing Mr. Mueller’s conclusions and working with Congress to enact strong election security measures that respond to the Kremlin’s continuing assaults. The Senate has a good bill that would help coordinate federal and state security efforts, encourage voting machines with paper trails and press for solid post-election audits. The bill would be a good first step, and I want to sign it.

“Meantime, Americans should have patience as the Justice Department’s professionals complete their work. I have every confidence in our criminal-justice system, which has so long preserved the nation’s most important asset: the rule of law.”

Trump didn't say that you dummy.

howeda7

Reaction score
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! Look, over here, a fuzzy bunny!
No kidding. Don's deep sleaze is all coming out, Beeg goes into a deep dive on Hillary. We've all been waiting for it. Don't hold back Beeg. I've been waiting for the deep dive into White Water for years. Did Hillary torture Vince Foster before she killed him? We want to know!

howeda7

Reaction score
I am unhappy with Bush Jr. these days. But Obama is the worst.
What is that W has done "these days" that makes you unhappy? You were still thrilled with him as of 1/20/09. All he's done since is paint and stay out of the way. Oh that's right, he didn't bow and kiss Trump's @ss, so he's out. The fact that you think Trump is our greatest President while trashing Bush and Obama speaks volumes about you.

Page

Reaction score
What is that W has done "these days" that makes you unhappy? You were still thrilled with him as of 1/20/09. All he's done since is paint and stay out of the way. Oh that's right, he didn't bow and kiss Trump's @ss, so he's out. The fact that you think Trump is our greatest President while trashing Bush and Obama speaks volumes about you.
Why do people take beeg seriously? He’s a nut job plain and simple. I’m embarrassed that I sometimes reply to him. He reveres an obviously despicable human being like Trump and trashes decent human beings like Obama. He lives in a world that isn’t real. He’s Sean ****ing Hannity.

howeda7

Reaction score
Why do people take beeg seriously? He’s a nut job plain and simple. I’m embarrassed that I sometimes reply to him. He reveres an obviously despicable human being like Trump and trashes decent human beings like Obama. He lives in a world that isn’t real. He’s Sean ****ing Hannity.
He's always been an hyper-partisan GOP flag waver and a Bible thumper. But an intelligent one.

But Trump has brought him to a level of delusion not seen previously. If it's not an act, its frightening.

bga1

Reaction score
You, on the other hand seem like a very nice person. :)

bga1

Reaction score
Not trashing Bush. I still think he was and is a good man. The contrast I see with Trump is that he gets more things done and he fights back. Bush was a great guy but you need to fight. His lack of fight set us up for Obama- the worst President in US history.

cncmin

Reaction score
LOL, I take it as a compliment when someone like you tells me to "wise up". There are few posters on this board that believe as much stupid sh!t as you do.
wowzers! lmao

cncmin

Reaction score

Man, that sounds great. It's the way a decent, innocent President might go about this. Ahhh, the days when decent people occupied the White House.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Trump has continually attacked sessions to stop the "rigged witch hunt". He also just told sessions to go after his political enemies. Sessions grew some balls and started fighting back finally, we'll see what happens. You and beeg can't have it both ways, this is very simple. You have attacked Obama on this over and over and over in your conspiracy theories, now Trump is doing the exact same thing and it is suddenly OK?
So then he hasn't influenced anything.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
You think Sessions worked with Trump on the campaign the whole time, was named AG & only then did he realize it would be a conflict of interests to oversee any of the Trump/Hillary/Hacking/Russia/Campaign investigations?

You think Sessions recused himself the day after taking office and then informed Trump after-the-fact? Really?

Every single advance in these various cases came as a result of Sessions' work. IG Horowitz works for Sessions.

When things got real hot the last time, Sessions revealed he'd assigned Special Prosecutor John Huber & a team of 500+, months earlier & they'd been working out of Utah, far from the DC swamp.

None of these things has ever had a leak. It's all be done quietly.

Sessions offered his resignation long ago. If Trump wanted Sessions gone, he would have accepted it & no one could have said "boo" about it. Ultimately, Trump wouldn't accept his resignation. What does that tell you?

The whole time Trump & Sessions have been "feuding" in public and the MSM/left have been absolutely eating it up hook, line and sinker.

Sessions is now saying he will not, be improperly influenced by the WH!

What this means is that in the end, there can be no complaints of impropriety, no one can claim this stuff was political, or influenced by the WH.

You'll see.
its a great theory but i just think trump does everything my the seat of his pants

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
I just hope BGA1 and the like get help some day. It’s not too late fellas, there are professionals out there.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
its a great theory but i just think trump does everything my the seat of his pants
Remember when Trump and 'Little Rocket Man' were trading insults in the media and everyone was screaming we were headed towards nuclear war? Meanwhile Pompeo was secretly in NK working out the roadmap to denuclearization and the details of the summit? Not a single leak. Had the left focused on the shiny object, so his team could take care of business unmolested.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Remember when Trump and 'Little Rocket Man' were trading insults in the media and everyone was screaming we were headed towards nuclear war? Meanwhile Pompeo was secretly in NK working out the roadmap to denuclearization and the details of the summit? Not a single leak. Had the left focused on the shiny object, so his team could take care of business unmolested.
Stupid. How did being an asshat help at all? Pompeo could have been doing the exact same thing with no leaks, “unmolested,” while our President acted like an adult.

Last edited:

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To the rescue! Maybe. But, I think Trump's horse has also flipped. So perhaps he'll have to ride his trusty steed, Pompeo.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
What business was that? A free trip to Singapore that resulted in absolutely nothing (aside from elevating Kim on the world stage?)

stocker08

Reaction score
You will get it about 90 minutes after the rest of America does. But several days ahead of stocker....:) You gonna be surprised! :)
Sorry beej......but the Trump fake news network is never going to be taken seriously by anyone except the delusional like you.

cncmin

Reaction score
So what exactly did DJT accomplish with NK, other than elevating KJU on the world stage and giving him cred? Our relations with NK are somewhat better than before. Our relations with the vast majority of other countries other than the one willfully attacking us (our biggest enemy, being allowed and encouraged to attack us by the Administration), have declined precipitously. So what's the "good" in foreign relations here, other than the fact that you love that Russia is being allowed to help your tribe win political seats by being allowed to attack enemies of your tribe?

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I think he still clears brush on his rancho. It's what he most liked to do to relax while he was president. It's also most likely what inspired him to take up painting.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
If you really want HRC behind bars, just have trump give her a cabinet position.

Seems like a pretty efficient path to prison these days.

Top Bottom