The Typical Trump Derangement Cycle

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Sooooo, from your list, it sounds like Trump's mistakes were the same mistakes made my many, many people all over the country in the early stages of this, yes? Cuomo said the same things to New Yorkers, Pelosi said the same things to people urging them to come to SF/Chinatown, etc.

It's almost as if something like this has never happened before in any of our lifetimes... crazy...
"Many, many people" issued well thought-out guidelines under the letterhead of The White House... and then undercut those same guidelines the very next day with idiotic "LIBERATE" tweets?

"Many, many people" floated the idea of disinfectants being used internally?

"Many, many people" are not claiming, at this late date, that the entire crisis is a hoax, being orchestrated to take down Trump, and it will "magically" disappear after the election. But at least one person is saying exactly that:

"Many, many people" are not President of the United States — Trump is. He's the leader of the free world. That's where the buck stops. This ain't reality TV.

Can anyone articulate Donald Trump's plan of action in response to this crisis? I haven't seen one yet. And, no, fake "border closings" aren't an answer. Just look at the death totals in the U.S. vs. other countries. Fake "border closings" have been ineffective.

This has been a total failure of leadership.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRJ

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Trump claims his government's response to the health crisis has been great, but he just criticized the CDC's response to the crisis, probably not understanding that the CDC is part of his government. That in a nutshell is the answer to the question people seem to be asking.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Trump claims his government's response to the health crisis has been great, but he just criticized the CDC's response to the crisis, probably not understanding that the CDC is part of his government. That in a nutshell is the answer to the question people seem to be asking.
Worst TDS on the board since CRINGY quit (I hope).

howeda7

Reaction score
I don’t “follow” anyone. I don’t have a Twitter account. I read things.
You "read" Twitter but you don't have a Twitter, eh? Did you just stumble upon it on Google? Do you have your own "researchers" like Beeg does to bring you these gems to read?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You "read" Twitter but you don't have a Twitter, eh? Did you just stumble upon it on Google? Do you have your own "researchers" like Beeg does to bring you these gems to read?
You do know that political news websites post Tweets in their articles, no?

howeda7

Reaction score
Townhall. What difference does it make? It’s a non-conservative’s take.
Because only a sites trolling for LWNJ's to fire up their RWNJ readers like yourself care what Krystal Ball has to say.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Because only a sites trolling for LWNJ's to fire up their RWNJ readers like yourself care what Krystal Ball has to say.
Boiling them and eating them, or slicing and dicing them in the womb, is pretty much the same thing.

Why are you sooooooo sensitive, Howie, the nerd?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Let's get back to the original topic of the thread:

Trump, and his obvious derangement.

On a Memorial weekend that saw the death toll in the U.S. closing in on 100,000, Trump played golf, never mentioned the pandemic, and instead tweeted wild, unhinged, unfounded accusations painting Joe Scarborough as a murderer.

Truly, and obviously, deranged.

TDS: a new medical term.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
JTF frequently quotes and posts Tweets of Guy Benson, who is the political editor for Townhall, when it says something that blasts Trump.

Should we ignore JTF’s posts when he quotes Benson and consider it a RWNJ source?

Top Bottom