The Senate Filibuster

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So now it’s not just Republicans that are racist. Dem Senator Joe Manchin is a racist b/c he won’t end the filibuster and allow HR1 to pass on 50 Democrat Senate plus VP Harris votes.

Disagree and you’re a RACIST!!!!

I guess Jemele forgot to slam Sen Kyrsten Sinema too.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So now it’s not just Republicans that are racist. Dem Senator Joe Manchin is a racist b/c he won’t end the filibuster and allow HR1 to pass on 50 Democrat Senate plus VP Harris votes.

Jemele Hill is a clown show.

scools12

Reaction score

Jemele Hill is a giant race baiting bigoted hypocrite even the leftist leaning ESPN didn’t want her around.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Maybe you missed the repubs/proud boys gathering outside officials houses on the sixth. And police treated like dirt? How many were killed? The right wing traitors killed one and injured at least one or two more.

Just the new normal for the party of our way or the whineway.
Law and Order! Law and Order!

As has been proven, it was never about that for the jingoists seditionists.

stocker08

Reaction score
Law and Order! Law and Order!

As has been proven, it was never about that for the jingoists seditionists.

Right. The seditionists who attacked the capitol are trash. So are the rioters across the country who have looted and damaged property over the past year.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Right. The seditionists who attacked the capitol are trash. So are the rioters across the country who have looted and damaged property over the past year.
I agree. It has and will be all about accountability. Doing the hard work to make meaningful and lasting change is what needs to be done. Burning down a building doesn't change anything.

stocker08

Reaction score
I agree. It has and will be all about accountability. Doing the hard work to make meaningful and lasting change is what needs to be done. Burning down a building doesn't change anything.

The people who have been looting and causing property damage don't give a damn about change. Those people are trashy opportunists that have done nothing but undermine the original message behind BLM.

STPGopher

Reaction score
The people who have been looting and causing property damage don't give a damn about change. Those people are trashy opportunists that have done nothing but undermine the original message behind BLM.
Agree. We will never know all of the hows and whys of the various factions of instigators. Still hopeful for meaningful change though. Just have to keep our eyes on the prize(s).

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score

"record number of blacks show up to save this democracy".... Wow. Almost as delusional as Michelle Obama saying she was embarrassed to be an American until her hubby was elected.

Top Bottom