The Republican Way

STPGopher

Reaction score
The first woman president will be especially painful for him. He sounds like an incel, poor guy should put himself out of his misery.
"Birth of a Nation" the misogyny edition. Where oh where are 'our' faux outrage friends. At this rate they will need a NoDoz prescription and the password at the 24 hour Starbucks.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Do you honestly believe these numbers? 70% of republicans.... I call BS on this poll. I can honestly say I don’t personally know a single person (R or D) that believes the election fraud crap. Not a one.

Spoofin

Reaction score
None! Surely Spoof only associates with fellow down the middle, independent thinkers like himself!
Actually, Howie, politics play very little role in my life. Certainly not in who I hire and talk with at my job or who I hang with out of work. I associate with all kinds and in many cases don’t even know what their political thoughts are. I know this is hard for you to imagine, but many of us live this way 😳. Yet, I’m yet to know a single person who believes the election fraud crap. Not a single one. So, I ask again, does anyone believe the “70% of Republicans” that CNN is publishing? Speak up if you do you DHB.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Sen. Mitt Romney booed while speaking at Utah GOP convention​

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Stand by for the Fellas rage about the menu at a resteraunt they've never eaten at.

Section2

Reaction score
Stand by for the Fellas rage about the menu at a resteraunt they've never eaten at.

Why? I think this is great. I wouldn’t probably eat there but who on earth would be upset about this? Are you just making something up? Oh, of course you are. Surely you can find a tweet with a single like to support your point?

howeda7

Reaction score
Why? I think this is great. I wouldn’t probably eat there but who on earth would be upset about this? Are you just making something up? Oh, of course you are. Surely you can find a tweet with a single like to support your point?
Another Fool2 face plant.

Section2

Reaction score
Another Fool2 face plant.

Jeez are you pathetic. From your own tweet. He backed off his initial post after getting ratioed by conservatives. No one has a problem with this. Your tweet proves I’m right.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you just making something up? Oh, of course you are. Surely you can find a tweet with a single like to support your point?
He backed off his initial post after getting ratioed by conservatives. No one has a problem with this. Your tweet proves I’m right.
Nice back-peddle and moving of the goal posts.

You're making this up! Find a single tweet!

No, not that one! He took it back! So I win!

Pathetic alright.

Top Bottom